Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Orc Warband 30mm Miniatures by GT Studio Creations

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1223145791/orc-warband-30mm-miniatures-by-gt-studio-creations?ref=category_newest

GT Studio Creations needs your help to create the most amazing orc fantasy miniatures you have ever seen!!!

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
  • Like 1

About this project

9631719b800c903efce3b043c9b32699_origina

GT Studio Creations is back!!! We have a new project and we need your support to make it real!!!

THE PROJECT

After several years working as 3D sculptors for the most importants companies, GT Studio Creations is ready to launch their own projects. We have an amazing collection of  30mm orc miniatures and we want your support to produce them. We have experience and talent and with your help the succes is guaranted!!

The project starts with 4 figures, an Orc Champion, an Orc Female Champion and two Goblins that you can purchase as a set or individually. All of them are 3D sculpted and printed, with superb details and will be casted in high quality resin by GRX Creations. 

811002669e30a6ad81b4e433d9eb8cf7_origina

70eade53d821e733983303773838dc9c_origina

d982bd72e62e1c76b319af28f24af342_origina

ec1d6838e9ed5b0dc1325c93d286af35_origina

4e485d04f8b45ee44ef90367adc3df45_origina

These miniatures are perfect for both players and modellers. They will create a stunning orc warband to smash your opponents on the battlefiled or can be the central piece of your collection, with amazing details and textures to paint. You can see an example of the high quality of the casting in this production test of the Orc Champion

a58213f42f12db3487b19bdace2ec0c3_origina

Our goal when the campaign is funded is to add more figures to complete an amazing orc warband. Each time we reach one of the goals, more figures will be available to add to your pledge, you just have to increase the ammount of your pledge in the cost of the Sets or individual figures you want to add. As you can see we want to cover all the kind of figures: heroes, foot soldiers, cavalry even big monsters.

7ba9e6c7dcd453d9c8c59f164c13756b_origina

• Like 3

I remember seeing the big orc in a project a few months ago.  Cool to see it return, and I see it brought some friends this time.

Wow, that orc dude is giant! I like that female Champion. She is pretty cool.

Edited by Arc 724
  • Like 1

I love the Orc Female Champion. I just wish the Orc Orc Champion was designed to look like it was the same species.

• Like 2

$16 for basically a 50mm kick butt female orc. I'm in for one.

Trying to be really picky about hobby spending this year. So far this is the first mini purchase.

• Like 2

Female orc is nice... But too large to be an orc in my pathfinder game... Maybe an Ogress? I am tempted. I hope some of those stretched unlock. I really cant add another kickstarter though... too many things coming up...

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Reaperbryan
      These caught my eye. The 1d2 Spellbook was really the one I thought was cute!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/polyherodice/polyhero-dice-wizard-set?ref=friends_backed
    • By SamuraiJack
      About

ARTISTS:
      By the hand of Pedro Ramos, Poncho, the most notorious Fantasy Football Sculptor.
      You will notice that campaign quality presentation has increase a lot. This time Lanza Studio made a great work pimping the Ponchos Concepts and illustrating the campaign.
      CASTERS:
      Miniaturas Beneito METAL: All metal produce in Hungry Troll are made by Jose. The casting was great from the start but thanks to the last campaign the alloy was even improved!
      GRX Creations RESIN: Start working with Franck 2 years ago in the Plague Fields campaign and now is a regular caster for the company. Other miniatures casted by GRx : Warpstone Troll, Dracocentaur, Magnus, Ork Shaman, Billy the Dude and all the new Hungry Ogres!
      All the other stuff is me :) , Juan Willke, Videador.
      You can see al campaign miniatures here:
      CONCEPT - ILUSTRATIONS
      https://www.facebook.com/pg/Hungry-Troll-540034649355012/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1989198967771899
       GREEN - ORIGINAL PIECES
      https://www.facebook.com/pg/Hungry-Troll-540034649355012/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2059825577375904
      Why buy Hungry Trolls Goblins Corsairs?
      FULL ROSTER and even extra options. NO REPEATED MODELS all miniatures are different. EASY ASSEMBLY, only a few models need to be glue and the other come in 1 piece. PRICE, More miniatures plus cheaper than other FF Brands. 16 up to 22 miniatures for just 55-75€ ! BEST QUALITY, already tested and produced.  Secret Weapons set 1 (included all in basic team)
      Troll Pirates / Sharks : Choose between the Shark or Pirate Trolls set for your team.

This Perk 1 will be only open the first 48 hours!

Do you want more than 1 team in resin?
      1º Write me a Private Mensaje Add to your RESIN Team Perk 60€ I will reduce the total of 50 teams available.

Add the quantity to your Perk and you will be asked after the project ends which miniatures you added .
      + 60€- EXTRA GOBLINS CORSAIRS TEAM METAL 60€ + 12€- 1 TROLL (Shark 1, Shark 2, Pirate 1, Pirate 2)  12€ + 5€- 1 GOBLIN (1-13 Basic, 1-6 Weapons set 1, 1-4 Weapons set 2, Other campaign goblins) 5€ + 75€- SPECIAL PRICE- 1 Hungry Troll teams (Ogres, Plague Fields, Jurassic, Kharlm Bastard, Fenrir sons) 75€ *Resin teams are limited, please let me know if you want the team in resin to reserve it.

• By SamuraiJack

About
      Jungle Fever! Includes a full expansion to our successful Blood Ball Pitch scenery Kickstarter. Featuring resin cast models and a host of themed printable 3D files all OpenLock compatible.
      We've designed and hand-crafted a complete new stadium scenery set for this expansion. The scenery is compatible with the new(2016) and old 'Blood Ball' pitch sizes. These sets are molded in high detail resin and include multiple modular components which are easily assembled / disassembled with the OpenLOCK system.
      Fantasy Football Scenery Bundle

PLAY Expand your pitch with printable scenery
        Digital Media Models
      2€ Tiles Starter and Add-On 

6€ Tiles Pack 

8€ L Type Walls Pack

4€ Walls Pack
        6€ Door Pack

5€ Pitch Outside Corner Pack 
       9€ Decor Pack
      12€ Quetza' Al Itza 
       5€ Throne

12€ C'Abawil lx Temple of The Moon
        5€ Temple Pack

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/195095939/props-of-nyarlathotep-london-and-cairo?ref=category_newest

Crafted props for the London and Cairo chapters of the Call of Cthulhu Campaign by Chaosium : the Masks of Nyarlathotep.
    • By Axolotegaming
      We have just launched our new campaign! we have focused on 3d printable tiles for outsides and natural environments! we hope you can join us!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1365144247/axolote-tiles-nature-set

• Who's Online   36 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)