Inarah

Funded
Eclipse Sisterhood: Freeblades Fantasy Miniatures

17 posts in this topic

<<<MOD>>>

Link to the Live Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dgsgames/eclipse-sisterhood-freeblades-fantasy-miniatures?ref=category_newest

From DGS Games,

"We will launch the Eclipse Sisterhood kickstarter campaign on the afternoon of February 14th 2017.

This project will produce the six core models of the faction: leader, caster, two heroes and two followers. And as many stretches as our fans help us reach! For the Traazorites, that was four models. Let's show the Empire these fierce women can do even better!"

5a08c8c1206b5c91d0b83c25d54e382e_origina

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
3 people like this

So thats 3 mini kickstarters starting on 2/14 I think?

It's a race!  Gentlemen, please start your wallets....

2 people like this

I got a few minis from DGS a few days ago. I haven't examined them too closely, but they seem good.

What I didn't like was that the minis were in zip-lock bags in a padded envelope...

So far I've been lucky, and no mini has been damaged by being shipped in a padded envelope, but...

Will need to see what they have to say about shipping before pledging.

I'll be backing this. Great rules and a great bunch of people working for the company. It also helps that the minis are top notch. I love that they are on the realistic side.

Just backed, their concept art is usually very close to the minis, so I have no qualms backing without seeing greens. I have been very happy with their previous offerings.

I was looking at this...very cool. Though they mention a $60 level that includes the 6 initial offerings and all stretch goals in the text, but there doesnt appear to be such a pledge level listed as an offering

Sanwah, I believe that they mean ANY pledge over $60 automatically includes all stretch goals. So that would be any of the levels at $60, $64, $85, $150, etc. 

I also put money down on this sight unseen, because the previous 3-4 that I backed came out well and delivered quickly. 

1 person likes this

The Ikazi Chaser is very cool!

I just jumped in for this. Great company nice minis and the $60 level is a great deal. Two warbands and all the stretch goals. Woot!

Had no idea this was happening until I got a previous-KS mailing-list email today. Totes should've sent word out earlier.

Their minis have been great on prior purchases, and I love what they're showing here. I'd love to go in for something--I'm just not buying minis right now. Alas.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Harrek
      Dark Swords new project.  The one they cancelled recently relaunched.

• By Cyradis
      I finished this lady as my 3rd done since I ended my long painting hiatus. Took pictures a while ago, and until finals are done, no lightbox or new painting for me. But hey, I like the subjects, so I have that going for me. I post because I am trying to distract myself briefly without being thoroughly engrossed. 

Goals with her:
      Pale color shading on the dress. I wanted it almost white, kinda a creamy blue. I think it is ever so slightly darker than my initial goal, but still alright. 
      Anime girl. As I was looking at her, I realized that I didn't want her to be just another Caucasian. So I tried to make her look like a cute innocent anime girl. The tiny dot on her face is an intentional "mole". 
      Multicolor flowers, for the purpose of more color variety. 

Failure: that darn bird. I am seriously considering repainting it to be a bluebird. Only concern there is that I've lost some definition on the feathers, so I'd have to be very careful in doing thin layers. I tried to make it look like a yellow and green parakeet. 
      Hair may have needed more highlighting, but it didn't have deep creases to work with, so I went minimal. 

okay okay, second photo is before the base was colored, but I went swiftly on that anyway and it takes little space. 

Fire away with the red pens 

• By pcktlnt
      Link

About this project
      I've been making miniatures for about three years now, during that time I've made sculpts for various miniature companies as a freelancer sculptor. Now I've decide do to take the plunge and produce some of my own miniatures. That aspiration led me to Kickstarter.

I've been busy sculpting the range of undead miniatures presented here over the last few months. They're predominantly 28mm sculpts, the Undead Heroes are larger at 32mm scale, to fit their powerful status. I consciously made them an eclectic bunch, including animals. My vision of the undead force is a terrifying mix of all forms of life, bent to the will of their masters. 

During the course of this campaign, I'll continue to sculpt miniatures to add to the range. I have a Facebook Group - March of the Dead, where I'm working on suggestions offered by the groups members. The more popular ones will be joining the miniatures here.

The objectives of this project are to firstly see the miniatures produced in white metal by Macrocosm Miniatures and in your possession In a timely manner. 

If things go really well, then hopefully I can also get a shiny website made, so I can continue producing miniatures and offer them online.

Anyway. I think that covers the background. Time to show you the miniatures on offer.....

To select multiple rewards, pick one of your choices, then amend the total to include the grand total. I'll then collect the details of your order with the Pledge Manager.

• By Original Timmy
      28mm Tabletop Terrain is Hayland Terrain's 1st Kickstarter to fund a range off modern day setting terrain STL Files, they will be perfect for any zombie, post-apoc and modern warfare games.

As off writing this they are only £20 from their funding goal, there is an all in pledge inc stretch goals for £40, a nice "sweet spot" pledge!

So far the themes on offer are an Office Set, Supermarket Set, Dumpster Set, Propane & Crate Set, Locker Set, Living Room Set, Kitchen Set & Duggies Diner Set.

Kickstarter link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/haylandgames/universial-tiles-tabletop-terrain-stl-files/description

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/combatzone-scenery/chibi-arenas-for-krosmaster-and-super-dungeon-expl?ref=category_newest

We need your help to create 3D Arenas and scenery compatible with Chibi games like Krosmaster, Arcadia Quest and Super Dungeon Explore.
  • Who's Online   44 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)