Eclipse Sisterhood: Freeblades Fantasy Miniatures

Link to the Live Kickstarter:

From DGS Games,

"We will launch the Eclipse Sisterhood kickstarter campaign on the afternoon of February 14th 2017.

This project will produce the six core models of the faction: leader, caster, two heroes and two followers. And as many stretches as our fans help us reach! For the Traazorites, that was four models. Let's show the Empire these fierce women can do even better!"

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
  • Like 3

I got a few minis from DGS a few days ago. I haven't examined them too closely, but they seem good.

What I didn't like was that the minis were in zip-lock bags in a padded envelope...

So far I've been lucky, and no mini has been damaged by being shipped in a padded envelope, but...

Will need to see what they have to say about shipping before pledging.

I'll be backing this. Great rules and a great bunch of people working for the company. It also helps that the minis are top notch. I love that they are on the realistic side.

Just backed, their concept art is usually very close to the minis, so I have no qualms backing without seeing greens. I have been very happy with their previous offerings.

I was looking at this...very cool. Though they mention a $60 level that includes the 6 initial offerings and all stretch goals in the text, but there doesnt appear to be such a pledge level listed as an offering

Sanwah, I believe that they mean ANY pledge over $60 automatically includes all stretch goals. So that would be any of the levels at $60, $64, $85, $150, etc. 

I also put money down on this sight unseen, because the previous 3-4 that I backed came out well and delivered quickly. 

• Like 1

I just jumped in for this. Great company nice minis and the $60 level is a great deal. Two warbands and all the stretch goals. Woot!

Had no idea this was happening until I got a previous-KS mailing-list email today. Totes should've sent word out earlier.

Their minis have been great on prior purchases, and I love what they're showing here. I'd love to go in for something--I'm just not buying minis right now. Alas.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Original Timmy
      This Kickstarter is to get the rules and other non-miniature components of Broken Contract into physical print form, with new miniatures as stretch goals.   I backed the 1st Kickstarter for the miniatures and they are excellent sculpts and casts, they are also in the add-on section as well as the 2 player starter set pledge, which also contains the 5 KSE minis from the 1st Kickstarter.   Kickstarter link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/401223236/broken-contract-rulebook-relaunch/description   Guerrilla Miniature Games play through:  

• By SamuraiJack
      As seen at ReaperCon
      About this project
       Assembly Demo
       What does it hold? 
      See the Reviews 
      WarGamerGirl and Flo (Product Review): 
      Gold Squadron Podcast (Ep. 11 01:01): "I REALLY like this product, 4 out 5 DeathStars" 
      Radio TCX (Ep. 29 15:00) "For smallbase (X-Wing) ships their Awesome!" 
      Robs Rogues (X-Case Spotlight)"This is REALLY, REALLY, pretty slick!"  
      TableTopGamerDotCom (Miniatures Painting stream 27:23) 
      The General's Tent: Find out a bit more on this interview between myself and Tyler Provick. 
      Customize to your liking...
      Get More... 
      Funding Goal
      Quick explanation of low funding goal. Its simple, with production planned to be underway prior to the campaign ending the XCase is getting produced win or lose and any backing we get will just be used to offset costs already incurred. If it exceeds our goal even better it will help with future costs and should we reach our first stretch goals it will obviously go to making those happen.
    • By cubbledice

It’s lighter, innovative, yet beautiful and functional. Starting from the CUBBLE Dice concept, stripped it from everything that made it metal heavy. Only the essential part was kept: the PIP display - the new HOLLOW dice is built on a groundbreaking idea, and it’s ready to be yours.

We have completely overhauled the traditional D6 dice again, producing a die unlike anything the world has ever seen. Made of anodized aluminum, this dice has no inside, making it an empty shell. An inverted version of dice that we already funded successfully, this dice weighs just 1.5 grams, making it perfect for anyone who loves tabletop and dice-based games.

Processing these dice requires a lot of time and multiple steps. Not to mention that the die is so easily bent during the machining process, we need to pull together some additional resources for this dice. Making manufacturing more of a challenge for us.

More about this project on kickstarter.com and search "Hollow" or click here
    • By GodOfCheese
      I just realized that I'd been painting but had not posted any of them. :-)
      I like this mini, but I often struggled with the impression that she was putting her head on for the day. :-)
      Painting her was fun, but I had a lot of problems with her mold lines, and she came out very muddy in some ways.  

• By Inarah
      I needed a bunch of female figures for an RPG set in the 1920s, and I needed them fast and cheap.  Sunday I ordered some Heroclix for a buck each, and by Wed  evening they were in my hands.  I need to modify the figures to have longer dresses appropriate for the period when the game is set. 

First thing I did was cut them off at the feet.  I found a hobby knife worked well. A sharp hobby knife would work better. 

I used two part epoxy putty to make skirts.  I just smooshed it on and smoothed it out.  I should have started with a blob between the legs and let it dry overnight for stability. 

Next: primer, paint and bases. 
  • Who's Online   33 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)