Inarah

Eclipse Sisterhood: Freeblades Fantasy Miniatures

<<<MOD>>>

Link to the Live Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dgsgames/eclipse-sisterhood-freeblades-fantasy-miniatures?ref=category_newest

From DGS Games,

"We will launch the Eclipse Sisterhood kickstarter campaign on the afternoon of February 14th 2017.

This project will produce the six core models of the faction: leader, caster, two heroes and two followers. And as many stretches as our fans help us reach! For the Traazorites, that was four models. Let's show the Empire these fierce women can do even better!"

5a08c8c1206b5c91d0b83c25d54e382e_origina

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated
  • Like 3

I got a few minis from DGS a few days ago. I haven't examined them too closely, but they seem good.

What I didn't like was that the minis were in zip-lock bags in a padded envelope...

So far I've been lucky, and no mini has been damaged by being shipped in a padded envelope, but...

Will need to see what they have to say about shipping before pledging.

I'll be backing this. Great rules and a great bunch of people working for the company. It also helps that the minis are top notch. I love that they are on the realistic side.

Just backed, their concept art is usually very close to the minis, so I have no qualms backing without seeing greens. I have been very happy with their previous offerings.

I was looking at this...very cool. Though they mention a $60 level that includes the 6 initial offerings and all stretch goals in the text, but there doesnt appear to be such a pledge level listed as an offering

Sanwah, I believe that they mean ANY pledge over $60 automatically includes all stretch goals. So that would be any of the levels at $60, $64, $85, $150, etc. 

I also put money down on this sight unseen, because the previous 3-4 that I backed came out well and delivered quickly. 

• Like 1

I just jumped in for this. Great company nice minis and the $60 level is a great deal. Two warbands and all the stretch goals. Woot!

Had no idea this was happening until I got a previous-KS mailing-list email today. Totes should've sent word out earlier.

Their minis have been great on prior purchases, and I love what they're showing here. I'd love to go in for something--I'm just not buying minis right now. Alas.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      Kickstarter is Live and has reached the initial funding level:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/star-saga-the-sci-fi-dungeon-crawler?ref=nav_search

From the Mantic Newsletter:
      "Star Saga: The Eiras Contract will see players guide a team of space mercenaries on a mission to retrieve stolen data plans from a research facility orbiting a far-off alien world. Players will take on platoons of minions, powerful alien bosses and be forced to make difficult choices as the story takes unexpected twists and turns.

The spiritual sequel to Dungeon Saga, Star Saga introduces newly improved and stronger rulesets, 'learn as you go' rules for new players and, more detailed, advanced mechanics for seasoned gamers."

If it wasn't for Mantics long history of fulfilment issues/delays/changes I'd be tempted by this. It sounds like the game I've been waiting for.
      Instead I'll likely just keep an eye on the Kickstarter and consider buying at retail.
    • By Chris Palmer
         Even though I got these during last year's 12 Days of Reaper, I only just got around to painting them! 

I tried an experiment with these; painting them first with special Chrome spray paint, and then using Citadel gemstone transparent paints on them: Spiritstone Red, Soulstone Blue, and Waystone Green, in an attempt to given them that lacquered mirror look that real ornaments have.  I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.
         In the second photo, they are shown with Copplestone's "Lovely Assistant" to give a sense of scale with a normal sized human figure.

• By korimar
      03398 Liriel Silverlocks Female Elf Bard by Derek Schubert

• By CaptMini
      I'm a noob (about 5-6 weeks of painting) but am happy with this guy and his rusty armor!
      Would love some C & C from anyone though!

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      It seems like no matter how many dice you buy, you still never have enough d6s... meanwhile, your collection of unnecessary d20s keeps getting bigger. 
      Dice of Rolling are not rocket science. They’re just regular dice that come in the amounts you actually need, and they use color for more than just decoration. One simple purchase, and you’re good to go for most of the situations you’ll encounter in the 5th edition of the world's greatest roleplaying game. And since each dice type is a different color, you'll always grab the right ones. It’s kind of a no-brainer, but nobody else is doing it so we're bringing it to Kickstarter. 
      This is the dice set we’ve always wanted for our table, and with your help we can bring it to tables everywhere!

We’re keeping the rewards real simple. You can pledge to receive 1, 2, 4, or 20 sets, and each set will include the same 29 color-coded dice + microfiber dice bag.

• Who's Online   42 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)