mwhowell2001

Tickets

I understand that nobody may be able to quote a ticket price this year right now.  But how much were tickets last year?  Looking at going for the first time this year.  Finally out of grad school and trying to get more involved in the hobby.

• Like 1

VIP were 165 I think.. and that included dinner Weds, thurs, friday and Saturday and extra swag.. 

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 1

Ditto :D

trying to work it so I can go this year

Does anyone know how late roughly you can buy the tickets before they're like sold out I mean?

The tickets were unlimited last year so I'm expecting them to be the same this year.

And don't forget to budget for how many classes you might want to attend... just beware, some go super-fast so don't have an emotional attachment to just one

• Like 3

Weekend and day passes are unlimited, Reapercon isn't that big.  Last year they stopped selling them a few weeks before the con so they could get attendance numbers finalized and start assembling badges, t-shirts, swag bags and stuff.  Then they were available again at the door. 

Like Grayfax said classes are extra, so plan for that, and some classes will sell out very quickly, so have 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th choices ready. 

The cost of tickets may seem high for VIP, but when you factor in a minimum of $15 per meal, there's $60-$80 already.

Unless you have food allergies or restrictions diet (celiac disease, vegan), then VIP is a great deal.

• Like 2

The cost of tickets may seem high for VIP, but when you factor in a minimum of $15 per meal, there's $60-$80 already.

Unless you have food allergies or restrictions diet (celiac disease, vegan), then VIP is a great deal.

The VIP tickets last year didn't come with meals per say. The banquets, meet and greet, and Thursday cookout/bbq had food, but other than that, no other food was provided. Previous ones at the HGI did but at the Event center there was a concession stand and a food truck. The real savings came in the form of the exclusives. You could get them at the con, but if you wanted to go to the banquets and meet and greet, the sum of those and the 4 day pass were pretty much equal to the VIP so if you wanted the exclusive minis and the extras it would save you money to have it all packaged. Also, extra Reaper bucks too.

• Like 4

I so wanted to attend this year butvslas I won't be. I've talked to the wife and we are currently working on laying out our travel plans for next year. It may seem a little early for that, but I gotta make sure our budget can cover it.

Ditto :D

trying to work it so I can go this year

Does anyone know how late roughly you can buy the tickets before they're like sold out I mean?

Admission passes, once available online, are more-or-less unlimited (The Venue's fire code Maximum Occupancy requires a limit, but it is well above our current attendance).

Class and game seating is limited.

• Like 3