Kuro Cleanbrush

Warden of the Wasted West (01524: ReaperCon Sophie 2014)

She looks great. I especially love the leather on the hat and boots. The barbed wire on the base is also a nice touch.

• Like 1

Wow! This mini turned out to be one of the best that I have seen.. Your attention to detail and patience to match works wonders when coupled with your brush control and sense of art...

I can not praise it enough. This is a masterpiece!

• Like 1

Jawdropping good!

And I love that base.

I'm also very happy she gave up hunting (were)wolves! Poor creatures...

• Like 2

Wow, she's absolutely beautiful. The wings, the hat, the chrome,  the pale skin tone and clothes, the base... I like everything about it.

• Like 1

Looks great as always Ian.  Now, I want to challenge you.  Your next piece--I want grimy, weathered, rusty.  I want used armor.  I want to see dirt, saliva, tears, blood.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NyarlaBcn
      One of my favourite works: freebooter miniatures succubus. 
      Used a "slannesh" palette, mainly purple. I'm happy with the outcome. To give it a little more impact I tried a freehand on the wings. A pretty simple one, I think it looks cool, but it could be better if I dared to try to shadow/highlight it instead of using a plain color. There is more contrast on her skin & wings; here on this photo it doesn't look good because it was a pretty intense white light and it makes it all look the same... 

I like to name my miniatures but I wasn't feeling creative here, so I just named her Lillith... 
      Btw lately I've been invested on my instagram account: it's only for miniature painting works. I would love if you people give me a follow, and feedback :D it's @albertnyarla

• By Hyjynx
      First posted the assembled mini about a year ago to the day.... Worked on it off and on (mostly off), but am considering it done (for now ;-)  )

• By odinsgrandson
      Here is our current adventuring party for Iron Kingdoms.  We started a new campaign shortly after Reapercon, so I was able to make use of several of the convention minis.
      This party is quite an odd mix of races.  Lately, I've been quite fond of having a semi-cohesive color pallet for our adventuring parties.  The last one I did was all in cold blues, so with this one I went for a very warm pallet.

Lil is an investigator who 'secretly' is a Thamar Advocate.  She's just the stock mini of the vampire hunter from Reapercon (by Bob Ridolfi)

This Pygmie Troll is very fond of hitting things and also alcohol.  He was made by resculpting the head and hands from the Jason Weibe's Dwarf Brewmaster (07015)

Our resident Bone Grinder was made from Bobby Jackson's River Widow (03913).  I only made superficial changes to her (adding a few extra bone-grindy items to her belt).
      ]

For our Trollkin Axe Flinger, it turns out that we already had the perfect mini.  This is the version from the Undercity Board Game.

This Outcast Skorne Bushwacker/Warlock was made by simply head swapping a Malifaux rifleman.

This Lazy Cyclopes (under the command of the Warlock) was a sculpt that I made quite a few years ago.  I showed it off to several sculptors at Gencon, and they all gave me some pointers on things that I could improve on.  Still, I was fond enough of him that I decided to paint him up.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

International Mini Painting Month - Day 7

Kev!
    • By Magma
      Last night I took a painting lesson from a friend who happens to have won many awards for mini painting and this year won Grand Master in Lock and Load 2018. So for the model of choice we choose to paint the Reapercon Sophie. We both painted one and this is what I ended up with.
      First model I have painted fully in maybe 10 years.

Gothic Sophie.

• Who's Online   34 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)