• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MissMelons
      This is pretty done besides the jewelry I plan to sculpt on it. As my scultping is Meh, I'm calling this the final product. I did something different with the eyes as I didnt really want to give her human or dragon eyes so I did neither. 
      I kind of like how they turned out considering she sat unpainted for weeks because I wasnt sure on what to do with the eyes!

• By Kev!
      Finally got around to her...

Thank you,
    • By JackMann
      I recently got my ReaperCon goodies from my convention buddy. Since I caught a cold right before coming home from Kuwait, this mini felt especially relatable to me.

I looked over Buglips' and Guindyloo's versions of the mini, and they informed how I went a bit. Guindyloo's eye in particular was something I wanted to try replicating. I think I did an okay job. I should have picked a lighter color of blue, though. The pupil doesn't really stand out from the iris. 

My tissue box's lines ended up not being quite as clean as I would've liked. I need to practice my freehand more.
    • By Kev!
           For my twelfth day of International Mini Painting Month I present Ungorth, Cthon Summoner - Reaper Con 2016 exclusive...

• By Kev!
           Here is a model I painted at ReaperCon 2017...

Also the Overlords Casualty Marker,
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)