Sign in to follow this  
bandit86

? RE DERRO

http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/derro%20leader/latest/02944#detail/02944_Derro_Sorcerer_ds_r

is a painted metal version.

the spear derro guard is carrying something similar, which looks like a pick. 

I painted the top part as metallic. and the bottom as wood, but the painted version seems to actually have it as little plates sewn into the coat. 

Edited by Evilhalfling

Well, the little things going all down his side are the button holes for the hooks on his coat. On his belt, the two small things at the front appear to be pouches, or at least the bottom one is clearly a pouch.

It's hard to tell from the painted pic, but those white things are either scrolls or bones in some sort of holders.

Funny, I just painted the Bones of this guy this weekend. Unfortunately, lots of detail on that side is obscured and lost in the Bones version. However, I was too lazy to dig around for my metal copy.

Now that I see the pic linked above, those things on his belt do look like throwing knives. I painted them as poison or potion vials, inverted. Because Derro.

I couldn't get the button hole idea in my head at all, because so much of the detail was lost on my copy. Just looked like a dangling mess. I painted to match his pants.

Now that I know what it is, maybe I'll try to repair and repaint that area. Sigh... thought I was done with this guy.

• Like 3