• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/willy-miniatures/willy-miniatures-chaos-team-2o/description

About
      We are raising funds to create the Chaos Team 2.0, an upgrade for our classic Chaos Team. The new team will be produced in resin and will include new models, with 3 mutant beastmen to make a 15 players team and new Star Players and Staff members. We have adapted the models to make the mounting process easier, with less pieces and better joint parts.
      Chaos Warriors Beastmen We have a special offer, for the first 48h you can get the Chaos Team Pledge or the Chaos Deluxe Pledge and get some extra FREE miniatures
      If you pledge in the first 48h you will get the Tentacleman Star Player for FREE You get 2 free miniatures (Tentacleman Star Player and Chainsaw Star Player) if you pledge in the first 48 hours If you take an Early Bird, each extra Chaos team you get will have the same conditions You can choose Ratmen, Chaos Pact, Wood Elves or Chaos. Each Deluxe Box includes a 2 sided pitch, 2 reversible dugouts and a foam tray to storage and carry your miniatures.
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heresylab2/heresylab-scifi-heresy-girls-miniature-set-12?ref=category_newest&ref=discovery

About
      Over the past decade I have directly assisted multiple miniature companies achieve success with their projects. I have both broad and lengthy experience in the miniature industry. My previous work has covered all aspects of miniature production from design to manufacturing, and ranges from working with metal to resin and also plastic materials. Now I am creating my own line of high quality figures and am asking for your help to meet my goals. 
      This project is an extension of the Heresy Girl Kickstarter and will expand to add more figures, add-ons, and freebies. After the first KS my warehouse was left only with a few figures and need to make a new order. As prices go by quantity this KS hopefuly will allow me to get a betetr price make backer happy and get new stock. 
      If a picture is worth a thousand words than these images should speak for themselves. The Heresy Girls Kickstarter feedback will confirm what said above, just look at all the positive comments I got about the look and quality of the figures.   

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/424735907/cabor-miniatures-fantasy-miniatures?ref=category_newest&ref=discovery

About
      Hi Guys, welcome to my Kickstarter campaign! My name is Carlo Borella and I am long time miniature painter, sculptor and player of several wargames. I decided to produce my own fantasy miniatures range in order to share with you my passion for this wonderful hobby.
      You can use my miniatures in order to personalize your armies with unique pieces, enrich your role-playing experiece of tabletop games with new hand-crafted characters or add them to your miniatures collection!
       These are the miniatures I am presenting for my Kickstarter campaign!
      All miniatures are hand-crafted in greenstuff by myself and casted in fine high quality white metal. Most of them fit perfectly with existing 28mm wargames such as D&D, Lotr/The Hobbit and many others I guess
      The miniatures are already sculpted and casted, I am using kickstarter in order evaluate if it makes sense to cast some other miniatures in the future!
      Desert Watcher Desert Watcher 2 Desert Watcher 3 Fire-Caller Mage Wintry Orc Wintry Orc 2 Half-Troll Half-Troll 2 Half-Troll 3 The Nanny Barbarian Warriors Sleeping Giant
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/152909942/3d-printable-tombstone-models-tabletop-gaming-28-3?ref=category_newest&ref=discovery

About
      I am creating Game Assets for different Game Engines like Unity3D and Unreal Engine. I love tabletop fantasy and war gaming miniature gaming. And because 3D Printing is the future of Tabletop gaming I want to help you to get an easy start in that future. Here I bring you a set of 24 Tombstone Models for your tabletop gaming. 
      Tombstone Set Tombstone Set Destroyed Tombstone Set Destroyed Tombstone Set Destroyed Tombstone Set  Additional Rewards for the Graveyard Diggers

As a Graveyard Digger you will receive additional 5 Models as shown in the image.
      Grave Digger additional Tombstone Set Additional Rewards for the Graveyard Keepers
      As a Graveyard Digger you will receive additional 10 Models, the 5 of the Grave Diggers and exclusive Graveyard Keeper Tombstones as shown in the image.
      Graveyard Keeper additional Tombstone Set  --- YOU WILL RECEIVE THE FILES ONLY FOR 3D PRINTING IN STL, NOT THE PHYSICAL MODELS ---

• Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)