Mr Effin

Court of the Sultana by Effincool Miniatures

1 hour ago, John Fiala said:

Well, the kickstarter's funding ends tomorrow - wanted to do a quick bump in case anyone else wanted in on the fun.  There's a lot of interesting figures for a really good price now.

You beat me too it, i just popped in to do the same, 

• Like 1

I had this one set to remind.  The whole court seems to be where it's at.  While it's a little late for me to be saying it now, you could have set your campaign so certain targets only unlock paid add-ons rather than stretch goals + add-ons.  It would still give backers something to shoot for without changing the value of the base pledge as quickly as your current strategy.

• Like 3

just jumped in for the Whole Court +....

Wonder when they will see paint......

• Like 3

I put my $65 in earlier today too. I may buy a few add-ons but I don't feel the need for a complete set.

I don't mind waiting until October or whenever. I have plenty of figures on deck. I do wish some of my other Kickstarters would begin delivering in the meantime, but you can't make a slow boat from China go any faster.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2017 at 1:51 PM, Citrine said:

Hubby wanted us to back this one, so we did :B):. We both really like the female guards and the furniture pieces.

Thanks for your continued interest in what we are doing!  Very glad to here a vote for the terrain pieces!

On 3/5/2017 at 2:54 PM, Knight of the Dinner Table said:

hm ... hmmm ... hmmmmm ... I guess I need to talk to my wife. The minis being well-endowed naked females will not help, though.  ;)

There is that pic of the male slave in the updates... Not many complaints there from the women I know. 

5 hours ago, Auberon said:

I had this one set to remind.  The whole court seems to be where it's at.  While it's a little late for me to be saying it now, you could have set your campaign so certain targets only unlock paid add-ons rather than stretch goals + add-ons.  It would still give backers something to shoot for without changing the value of the base pledge as quickly as your current strategy.

That is something to think on.  We continue to learn how best to approach projects, and feel we are getting closer to a decent system.

Last few hrs of the campaign, loads have been unlocked and a last minute SG has been added(which is almost unlocked)...

"if we can hit $25,000.00+ at the finish of this project we will do a bathing scene, which will consist of a "pool" and 3 nude bathers.  The pool and one of the bathers will be free to everybody who qualifies for all of the free STRETCH GOALS and the other 2 bathers will be +$7 ADD-ONs"

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mr Effin said:

There is that pic of the male slave in the updates... Not many complaints there from the women I know. 

I'm tempted to paint him as Dr. Manhattan.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ultrasquid said:

I'm tempted to paint him as Dr. Manhattan.

I had that association as well!! Haha

@everyone

Over 800%... Awesome!!!

thanks so much for the support comments and interest!

The last hour approaches and we can add 1 more figure if we can get those last 19 backers to make it to 300 total backers!!!

Campaign is not over. We did not quite make the 300 backers goal finishing at 287 backers... and we were just shy of $27,000, finishing at $26,687. This was a super fun campaign. The Creator was very active in the comments. I will be looking at future KS from Effin cool. You guys made the list... :lol:

• Like 2

On 3/18/2017 at 9:51 AM, Smokestack said:

Campaign is not over. We did not quite make the 300 backers goal finishing at 287 backers... and we were just shy of $27,000, finishing at $26,687. This was a super fun campaign. The Creator was very active in the comments. I will be looking at future KS from Effin cool. You guys made the list... :lol:

Thanks Smokestack!  I was working on setting up Backerkit, and thought to check here!  We went straight from finishing the Kickstarter to Gary Con, then to Tax season.  

When Backerkit opens up we will start it with "Image Not Yet Available", and "Concept Images" from the work in progress renders that we do have.  We will replace the concept images when we get our final concepts together, and leave everyone's Backerkit orders open to be adjusted till all the miniatures have images & representation in pewter to show what everyone will actually receive.

• Like 2

Wow, it has been awhile, but we are getting this printed and mastered right now.  All but one sculpt is finished and view-able at Backerkit.com. 

Let us know what you think!!

Edited by Darsc Zacal
<<<MOD>>> Link to Backerkit removed.

cats-and-throne.jpg.3a602a4f17b883405d5d42e7f07a889f.jpg

The Final Sculpt of the alternate Kaz Khan has been completed! On to printing and casting!

Khan-2-for-FB-and-BK.jpg.2a24d616dd668b3c85dc645b32439687.jpg

If you would like to see the rest of the NSFW Court of the Sultana project, check out the images at the link on IMGUR below:

https://imgur.com/a/NhY3BnP

If anyone hasn't seen the most recent update yet, the backerkit is getting locked on Friday.  You still have a few days to spend more money.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Crowley
      A DCC RPG boxed setting for Lankhmar, officially licensed by the estate of Fritz Leiber. Adventure with Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser!

There are three basic pledge levels:
      The PDF pledge level includes an electronic edition of the final boxed set. (Obviously there will be no box!) This level does not include any physical rewards, add-ons or stretch goals. The boxed set includes the core boxed set as described above. All electronic stretch goals (PDFs) will apply to this level. Some of the physical stretch goals will apply to this level, generally those that fit in the box. The final level includes the boxed set as well as the "print pack." All electronic stretch goals (PDFs) will apply to this level. All of the physical stretch goals will apply, as well. Those that do not fit in the box will be shipped in a separate "print pack." See below for more information on these stretch goals.  
      Stretch Goals
      DCC Lankhmar continues a long tradition in RPG gaming, and we want to do right by the estate of Fritz Leiber. The stretch goals associated with this Kickstarter will help create an even more amazing tribute to the world of Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser.
      Stretch goals fall into three categories:
      PDF stretch goals that all backers receive Print stretch goals that can fit into the boxed set, which will be included with any pledge that has the physical boxed set The "Print Pack," which is a printed collection of the stretch goals which don't fit in the boxed set Here is a rough outline of possible stretch goals, which may evolve as the Kickstarter continues.
      At $40,000: Cleared! We will add a new Lankhmar adventure module (PDF for all backers; print copy in the Print Pack)
      At $60,000: We will print the poster map larger (included in boxed set)
      At $80,000: We will add a second Lankhmar adventure module (PDF for all backers; print copy in the Print Pack)
      At $100,000: We will add a supplement called "A Dozen Lankhmar Locations," which will provide information, maps, and floorplans on setting adventures in a dozen famous Lankhmar locales (including the Silver Eel!) (PDF for all backers; print copy in the boxed set)
      At $120,000: We will add a third Lankhmar adventure module (PDF for all backers; print copy in the Print Pack)
      At $140,000: We will add a supplement called "Random NPCs in Lankhmar," which will provide tables and information for generating random NPCs that your PCs can encounter in Lankhmar (PDF for all backers; print copy in the Print Pack)
      At $160,000: We will add a fourth Lankhmar adventure module (PDF for all backers; print copy in the Print Pack)
      At $180,000: We will add a Lankhmar-themed three-panel Judges Screen (PDF for all backers; print copy in the boxed set)
      At $200,000: We will add a fifth Lankhmar adventure module (PDF for all backers; print copy in the Print Pack)
      At $220,000: We will add a cloth map in the boxed set (print copy in the boxed set)
      At $240,000: We will add a sixth Lankhmar adventure module (PDF for all backers; print copy in the Print Pack)
      At $250,000: We will add send Michael Curtis to Houston for a week to research the Fritz Leiber archives in the University of Houston. We anticipate this may result in a new product of some kind to be delivered to backers of this Kickstarter, but exactly what we'll discover in the archives - and what product may result from it - can't be determined until Michael sets foot in the archives!
    • By BryanBorgman
      Hello everyone. I am pleased to announce the launch of Stars Reach spaceship miniatures on Kickstarter.

Stars Reach spaceship miniatures are designed by Twilight Game Designs TJ. I am managing the Kickstarter for them (including promotion and pledge management).

Twilight Game Designs is offering three new fleets that can be used in games such as 5150 Star Navy by Two Hour Wargames, Squadron Strike by Ad Astra Games, Starmada by Majestic Twelve Games, and more. The three fleets are: the Koreth Imperium, the Trazari Colonies, and the Human Commonwealth.
        Stars Reach spaceship miniatures will be cast in pewter in the USA. Production and fulfillment will be provided by Acheson Creations. This Kickstarter is live now and will end at 10:00pm EST on Sunday, April 30, 2017. Follow the link and pledge today! The universe is counting on you!   https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/twilightgamedesigns/stars-reach-space-ship-miniatures  
      Please spread the word and feel free to ask me questions here or on the Kickstarter project page.
      - Bryan

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      Code Zero is a 32mm miniatures skirmish game set in a futuristic alternate universe. Players take control of a small squad of troops, broken up into fireteams, competing with each other to achieve one or several objectives and complete their mission. These combat situations usually take place within a theater of war, on the borders along the core worlds of various factions. These dangerous worlds and systems which are on the outskirts of secured core sectors are known as Code Zero's. The owners of the territories tend to change hands monthly since many of them are inhabited by second class citizens, those trying to survive and make a living in harsh future.  
      Code Zero is designed to create a cinematic feel of gameplay, while reflecting the dynamic ebb and flow of the battle that can happen within any given engagement. We do this by utilizing an action/reaction system, allowing both players to interact in a method keeping everyone engrossed with the battle. Utilizing alternate activations along with a different method to resolve reactions this can create some unique situations  
      The first of our miniatures for this universe are digitally sculpted, 3d printed and cast in high quality resin.

• By Suden
      This looks like it could be fun. Pre-painted minis with an odd choice for scale, 65 to 85mm. The early samples do look good though:

• Who's Online   8 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)