Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ForgePrints

Live
Foundations 4: Rise of the Mimics

21 posts in this topic

We unlocked the Cauldron at 10,000 and announced the next one up! the sorcerers hat!

9099192a6c4ab720147a0641e5975739_origina

8e3de1bc79b3b26103e8cbcc5fe83521_origina

Kevin

1 person likes this

On 3/17/2017 at 2:52 PM, etherial said:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1613044699/foundations-4-rise-of-the-mimics

Also: Wow. I didn't realize these would be so reasonably priced. Backed!

At first I wasn't sure if I'd go for it or not.

But now... That hat, I really, really want that hat!

The all-in package to be delivered in JUNE 2017. Is that right?! Wow, that's fast.

1 person likes this

Only downside for me is the lack of painted stretch goals.

Hey folks! It sounds like people really want the stretch goal models painted up. We can't paint them for free unfortunately, but would be happy to paint up all stretch goal models for 10$ altogether as an add-on. This has the added benefit of really giving you your money's worth if the Kickstarter goes huge, as we'd stick to the 10$ price no matter how many extra stretch goal models arrive!

-Adam

Old Rogue Painting

c0e76c0c982561e6178e3b4c0014c45e_origina

6f91e53fa6096271a0f6afcf657065e6_origina

1 person likes this

Add Ons!

For the remainder of the campaign we will be introducing add on models as well as our free stretch goals! These add on's can be requested by simply adjusting your pledge depending on if you have an early bird slot or normal slot in both hand painted and unpainted versions!

First up is the 25MM dungeon floor trap door.

8950a89643aa3a4c9197f62b6574f91f_origina

Painted pictures coming soon!

1 person likes this

Like the trapdoor, but since I went for the all-in pledge don't know if I'll be up to spending any more.

Really glad to see an add-on to get other folks money and drive us toward that next stretch goal, though. :devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!
      FreeZeBee is a duel boardgame for 2 players. Each player chooses a team of four athletes, endowed with unique skills and abilities. You can build a game on speed or agility, or to rely on the spirit of luck. For the first time in the history of sporting board games, Frisbee became the basis for the game. A real mix of fantasy and Frisbee!

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Hello my friends:
      It's me again bringing some miniatures to share with you. This time, I'm going full on the rpg, adventure, dungeon crawling type of miniature. So plain and simple, this is what we're presenting to you.

Most of these have had test casts, some have been painted already.

Some 3D renders

Fray Talazar $800
      Razgunik $1200
       Kan-Tha $1500
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
        Along the Great Northern Trade Route that leads to the town of Midlam, merchants come from distant lands to buy and sell their wares.  
      One such trader is the Great Sultan, who has brought along his entourage of advisers, entertainers and of course, his guards.  Also, arriving close behind the Sultan are rumours of strange and exotic wizards, and something more sinister.  
      Could it be, that he hopes to escape the curse of the Undead Pharaoh, who's tomb he ordered looted for it's fantastic treasures?
      Whatever the truth of the matter, the High Wizard of Midlam has chosen to investigate these rumours...
      Midlam Miniatures are pleased to present a collection of six 28mm scale mages & priests from the distant desert lands, for all of your Fantasy Egyptian, Pulp and Arabian Nights games.
      The Undead Pharaoh  
      The High Priest  
      The Priest  
      The Priestess  
      The Sorceress  
      The Princess This is our fourth Kickstarter, and we are using it to help develop and extend our existing range of 'Arabian Nights' miniatures.
      We have also included an option to purchase 'An audience with the Great Sultan' alongside the six mages and priests.  The set includes twelve miniatures: The Sultan on rug, two guards, female guard with spear, assassin, servant with fan, panther, caravan guard, adviser, snake charmer, rug merchant and sword swallower.
      An Audience with the Great Sultan Getting this project funded will not only help us get these figures made, but will also help us plan and create future ranges and expansions. 
      Our three previous Kickstarters, Wizard Apprentices, Wizard Halflings and Cultists of the Kraken Lord all successfully funded and delivered on schedule.
      We are also happy to receive suggestions on what to make next!
      PLEASE NOTE: The miniatures are cast in a high quality pewter, with a high Tin content, but may contain a small quantity of lead.   We unfortunately cannot guarantee lead free models.
      They are not toys, and are not suitable for children. 
      We regrettably do not have the ability to produce resin miniatures. 
      All miniatures are supplied unpainted.
      All images and miniatures are ©2017 Midlam Miniatures.  

• By 3xoterricDesigns
      Hi nerds, this is my first Kickstarter. Gotta take care of my gamer nerds yeah? There's inserts for minis, favorite dice, and dice jail. The slots are specifically sized to handle Magic cards with sleeves too.
      What do you think? I need all the sharing I can get folks.

Kickstarter link
      Twitter: @3xoterricDesigns

• Who's Online   43 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)