ForgePrints

Foundations 4: Rise of the Mimics

On 3/17/2017 at 2:52 PM, etherial said:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1613044699/foundations-4-rise-of-the-mimics

Also: Wow. I didn't realize these would be so reasonably priced. Backed!

At first I wasn't sure if I'd go for it or not.

But now... That hat, I really, really want that hat!

The all-in package to be delivered in JUNE 2017. Is that right?! Wow, that's fast.

• Like 1

Hey folks! It sounds like people really want the stretch goal models painted up. We can't paint them for free unfortunately, but would be happy to paint up all stretch goal models for 10$ altogether as an add-on. This has the added benefit of really giving you your money's worth if the Kickstarter goes huge, as we'd stick to the 10$ price no matter how many extra stretch goal models arrive!

-Adam

Old Rogue Painting

c0e76c0c982561e6178e3b4c0014c45e_origina

6f91e53fa6096271a0f6afcf657065e6_origina

Add Ons!

For the remainder of the campaign we will be introducing add on models as well as our free stretch goals! These add on's can be requested by simply adjusting your pledge depending on if you have an early bird slot or normal slot in both hand painted and unpainted versions!

First up is the 25MM dungeon floor trap door.

8950a89643aa3a4c9197f62b6574f91f_origina

Painted pictures coming soon!

• Like 2

Like the trapdoor, but since I went for the all-in pledge don't know if I'll be up to spending any more.

Really glad to see an add-on to get other folks money and drive us toward that next stretch goal, though. :devil:

You will never check your hair again without that cold shiver running down your spine!

3784836dbed5ad99de23e2f226fdad1f_origina

Hand Painted and Scale reference photos coming shortly!

After my slight brush with the walking plague, i'm back with our next addon! The Grandfather Clock Mimic!

ec5a68707beaa591066e455d735fa9e0_origina

Just a quick bump to let everyone know this is the last week!  We are just about to unlock the mirror and we already have a ton of production done so will be a really fast fulfillment.

Kevin

• Like 1

Last day for the mimics. I love the idea of these but I'm put off by the tongues. I don't know why so many of these are trying to lick instead of bite. Still, some of these are very tempting.

• Like 1

I started making the tongues and just went with it :) just an FYI all of the tongues are bits that you add to the model and if you chose not to include them a bit of green stuff to fill in their peg hole and you can have non tongue versions :)

• Like 2

Just received an email that my order has shipped for these!  I did the all in, unpainted early bird.  Pretty excited for these.  I plan to give them to my DM as a present without the rest of my D&D group knowing. ::D:

• Like 9

I sadly just found this after the KS is concluded - will these be in the webstore later, or KS only? If they make their way to the webstore, I'd love to throw some money their way for some mimics :) 

• Like 1

They will after were done fulfilling this KS.  We are also a few months out from our first Adventurescape Kickstarter and then retail sets.  We are putting together complete rooms that will be compatible with Dwarven Forge (tiles, accessories, and scenic bits)  Look for a preview announcement for our first one in the next month or so!

Kevin

• Like 3

17 hours ago, ForgePrints said:

They will after were done fulfilling this KS.  We are also a few months out from our first Adventurescape Kickstarter and then retail sets.  We are putting together complete rooms that will be compatible with Dwarven Forge (tiles, accessories, and scenic bits)  Look for a preview announcement for our first one in the next month or so!

Kevin

Thanks! :) I'll keep an eye out for it. 

• Like 1

Just a quick update all Unpainted early bird pledges have been mailed out! Painted early bird will be shipping in the next week or two and next week the remaining unpainted non early bird pledges are going to start shipping out!

Kevin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Smokestack
      New Kickstarter starting in November

Mythic Games aims at creating and developing high quality games, combining great mechanics massively play tested and demoed in public with spectacular visuals and miniatures designed by world renowned artists.
      Monolith (click) instantly became a reference in the world of high quality miniatures board games with Conan, which raised over $3.3 million on Kickstarter.
      Monolith and Mythic Games joined forces to co-publish Mythic Battles: Pantheon, which will soon hit Kickstarter

Looks like you control a God (giant sized) and its faction (human sized).

Minis look nice

Live: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/806316071/mythic-battles-pantheon?ref=user_menu
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      This is a campaign to fund the launch of a set of 28mm Shambling Mound models for RPG and tabletop games. I have sculpted two adult Shamblers and a young Shambler. Initially the two adults will be offered for the campaign.
      If we are able to hit the £1000 stretch goal for the campaign it will unlock the Young Shambler miniature.
      If unlocked this figure will be added FREE to all backers.
      This is a World Wide campaign with the postage as follows:
      United Kingdom 4GBP, Europe 5GBP and Rest of the World 6GBP.
      Campaign Rewards.
      There are 3 reward levels.
      Supporter. If you would like to back the campaign without receiving any of the rewards you can use this pledge level.
      Lone Shambler! Choose this pledge if you would like one of the two Shambling Mould models. Choose from either SM 1: Shambler Walking or SM 2: Shambler Attacking.
      Double Trouble! Choose this pledge level if you would like both SM 1 and SM 2 Shambling Mound sculpts.
      The Models.
      The Shambling Mound models will be cast in high quality grey resin. They have been designed to fit on either a 40mm square or round base.

SM 2: Shambler Attacking is a two part model and will need assembly. Use superglue to attach seperate arm.
      Stretch goal!
      We start the campaign with this initial stretch goal to aim for. If we get to the goal of £1000 the the Young Shambler will be unlocked and added FREE to all pledges. Additional Young Shambler models can be added for £2.

• By Beagle
      Who Are we?
      Antediluvian Miniatures are new company producing an ever expanding range of 28mm miniatures for the war gamer, collector and role player. You can see our existing miniatures at www.antediluvianminiatures.com
      The Plan.
      We would like to add to our ever expanding range of unique and unusual figures by producing this range of Medieval Devils and Demons inspired by the freakish illustrated manuscripts of the medieval period! 
      These figures are sculpted by Andrew May ( Demons ), Ian Mountain ( Witch ), and Jo Brumby ( Terrence the Goat ). We think these will be great fun and an unusual addition for fantasy wargames, skirmish and role playing games. There are all 28mm scale, cast in metal- they will come with plastic bases supplied.

If the campaign goes well we have some extra characters and a potential terrain feature we'll add in as stretch goals and freebies.

More details of the pledges and locked figures are below.
      What do you get. 
      all the are figures metal cast and supplied with bases. Figures are 28mm scale.

• By ub3r_n3rd
      I saw that Stonehaven just launched another kickstarter!

Stonehaven's Giants

Huge Humanoids and Creatures for your adventurers to encounter and to bulk out your RPG dungeon or tabletop wargame armies!
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Because the best bits of your miniature collection are the bits you sculpt yourself
      We want to put a special BASIUS COMMUNITY pad in the hands of every tabletop gaming club in the world
      Since launching our first BASIUS Kickstarter project (now known as BASIUS ONE), thousands of gamers have used BASIUS to aid & develop their sculpting skills as well as customise & awesomify* their miniature collections. During this time we have had to move BASIUS out of the garage and into the Industrial Estate!  The BASIUS team has grown since then, and now includes the same family of four sculpting gamers that created BASIUS all those years ago and the family of experienced casters at History Craft.
      We now have ten complete collections of 12 themed 50mm square BASIUS pads prototyped. Some are favourites from previous Kickstarter projects, some have been altered and updated, and the rest are brand new. We need your help to fund their creation on an industrial scale!
      COMMUNITY
      Community is important - in gaming, just like in the rest of life.
      We love gaming with our friends in our local geek-hobby store and we initially met many of our friends purely because of that community. Friendly gaming clubs and hobby stores that go out of their way to host gaming communities are awesome, and we want to help to increase that community awesomeness.
      Kevin Jackson, from the online community, sent us this photo showing how he based his miniatures using BASIUS It stands to reason that if a person wants to do something positive for others in life then it's best to do something they are actually good at, and feedback from all four of our previous BASIUS projects has shown us that we have become rather good at BASIUS-ing**.
      OUR GOAL
      With this focus of community being central to what BASIUS has become, our goal for this latest Kickstarter is quite a big one... Alongside the release of our 10 themed BASIUS collections, we want to provide every tabletop gaming club in the world with a special BASIUS COMMUNITY pad, so that all gamers can use it and help each other to use it, to develop their own and each other's sculpting.

WE NEED YOU
      It would be awesome if every gamer & hobbyist reading this... in every town worldwide, could pledge to get hold of a pad or two in this kickstarter, make some bases with them, show their sculpting to their gaming club and ask their club chairperson to contact us to get a BASIUS COMMUNITY pad for their club.
      Tyler, from the online community, kindly sent us this photo. These base textures are made using just BASIUS, 'Green-Stuff' and paint - thats it.
  • Who's Online   29 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)