Reaper Ron

Reaper's 25th Anniversary Promotion March

98 posts in this topic

That's a pretty recent release.  And it's also a licensed Pathfinder figure.  So doesn't seem like a likely choice.

2 people like this

I'm going to heckle all of you later. ::P:

5 people like this

I didn't see Bryan ever say it wasn't Hecklemeyer. Since his hints have been "foolish," "jest," and "beyond death," I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Hecklemeyer, guys. Like, at least 90% sure.

8 people like this

I'd love to see what Bob Ridolfi could do with the concept of an undead jester these days.

3 people like this

I finally put in my march order. I got pumpkin headed minions, Rotpatch, and orange paints. I may need to buy more orange with all the pumpkins I'm gonna be painting...

6 people like this

5 hours ago, JackMann said:

I didn't see Bryan ever say it wasn't Hecklemeyer. Since his hints have been "foolish," "jest," and "beyond death," I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Hecklemeyer, guys. Like, at least 90% sure.

A Hecklemeyer from before he told that final, fatal joke would be a fun idea. 

:poke: 

8 people like this

What about Bonzo the killer clown? While I think Hecklemeyer is a good probability, I thought maybe one of the clowns. I so want to get rid of the cleaver in Bonzo's hand, make a balloon and paint Pennywise! Scary!

5 people like this

*rises up from the back of the crowd ogling the preview gallery* Heckle, heckle, heckle, heckle, heckle, heckle, heckle, HECKLE!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this