Sign in to follow this  
Generic Fighter

Quick DDM Repaint: Planetar Angel

So, was bored and wanted to paint something to take along for my GenCon trip as a Prize for some DDM Guild events. So, I saw the Planetar from the most recent DDM set and thought, it had a cool pose and a bad paintjob! So I decided to try and fix that. The Wings look a lot better in person. Also, whoever thought that style of Flying Post was a good idea should most likely be fired and never allowed to be in change of miniature anything ever again! Took about an hour and a half to paint it.

• Like 6

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      I needed a bunch of female figures for an RPG set in the 1920s, and I needed them fast and cheap.  Sunday I ordered some Heroclix for a buck each, and by Wed  evening they were in my hands.  I need to modify the figures to have longer dresses appropriate for the period when the game is set. 

First thing I did was cut them off at the feet.  I found a hobby knife worked well. A sharp hobby knife would work better. 

I used two part epoxy putty to make skirts.  I just smooshed it on and smoothed it out.  I should have started with a blob between the legs and let it dry overnight for stability. 

Next: primer, paint and bases. 
    • By Darius Glenwell
      I'm really happy with this one. 3D render by John Popson, cast by Effincool Miniatures. This will be available next weekend at GaryCon in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. I get to personally hand it to Luke Gygax, and it will go into the charity auction, which all the proceeds go to the Wounded Warrior Project. I got it as close to the poster and shirt art as I could. Thanks for looking! If you're going to Gary Con this year, introduce yourself if you find me. 

• By Midi
      Each of these took me about two hours to paint. Pretty happy with how they turned out, but I was going for more if a woven grass look on the hobgoblin but don't think I actually achieved it.

• By Chaoswolf
      I speed painted these zombies probably a month ago, I just haven't been in the mood to take pictures or hobby since I finished 'em. Well, I had a pretty good day yesterday, and I think my mojo might be back, so you get some pictures.
      I think I spent about 7 hours on them as a group, and they're painted to a tabletop level. Thanks for looking.

• By Paradoxical Mouse
      So, Mr. Mouse joined me in speed painting some of my Imperial Assault Stormtroopers. 
      Mr. Mouse's batch

Pretty impressive, given he's only painted about 2 minis before, and we only spent 2 hours tonight.
      My Batch

All in all, we have 7 Stormtroopers painted! 
      Mr. Mouse was awesome to spend time painting with me! 
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)