• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      I started painting these in 2007!  I had received two sets on clearance from a gaming website.
      I picked them up again briefly in 2011.
      I had just purchased a bunch of Vallejo Game Colors.
      I recently picked them up again to get them off the shelf of shame that they seemed to be permanent fixtures of.
      Sadly, the VGC Paints were not able to salvage.  One of them was more done than the others, so he looks a little different.
      The front right of the first picture.
      I finished them off quickly with Reaper paints.

This was the first time I primed minis white, then built up layers of very thinned basecoats.
      It made these guys much brighter.

Sorry some of the pics are out of focus.

I am thinking to do the next set more black/red or more of a realistic lizard scheme.
      Enjoy.

• By Adrift
      Another one off my shelf of shame, rebased years ago on what I think is a Micro Arts Studio base. 

I was really trying to continue getting better at NMM, and was also trying to work some natural wolf colors onto the fur for more complexity. 

• By Brianuk
      Here are some Reaper Warlord Necropolis faction zombies, painted up as swamp zombies in a speed paint for Ghost Archipelago. 

• By EvilJames
      My wizard Malak and his apprentice Grubb for my Frostgrave team. The wizard is Xi-Han is from GCT's Bushido game and then his apprentice is Lunk.

This guy came with a bigger mini that is supposed to be a mutated him that I'll need to paint some other time.

Fairly happy with the hat and mushrooms and frog. should have doen something more for his mustache though. It looks ok in person at least.

Not super happy with my snow base results this time.

Grubb here might see action as his alter ego Lunk from time to time so his base is just a stone base.

Most of their crew is done as well. I'll get a group shot when they are all done. (Including the replacements for my lone casualty in our first real game.)
    • By Apollo Densin
      Hello folks, so sort of discovered the warlord game while browsing through the website and it has jumped out at me as something fairly interesting to jump into. More specifically after a tour of reaper HQ at reapercon and seeing some minitures, I did not relieze that there was a mini game attached to some of the ones I really liked the look of.

However some of the newer factions from the savage north ones have no fluff about them on the website, more specifically the sisters of the blade. Can I get a possible faction rundown on the SN factions?
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 91 Guests (See full list)