Reaperbryan

ReaperCon 2017 Classes Preview

Origins is in 2 weeks, fulfillment is ongoing, I'd guess we'll be lucky if badge registration is up by the end of June and Classes sometime in July.

• Like 2

Yeah, I follow them on FB, but I don't have Twitter.  It's totally understandable if they don't go up until July.  Just hoping at some point for an official word on when-ish :-)

I would actually prefer that they not go up until late June or early July.  Purely selfish reasons...I'll be out of town on vacation and don't want to worry about getting it done.

Honestly I don't care so much whether it's June or July, I just want to be prepared this time!  :-)  I'm pretty sure Bryan takes care of managing the site, and I know he's up to his elf in alligators with Bones III.

Edited by Matbar
  • Like 6

I was ready to sign up for a million classes but our current budget sure changed that....

I HAVE to take one class for sure though - Derek's class on sculpting fundamentals. *^* 

• Like 2

Sorry everyone, Kickstarter Fulfillment kind of took me away from my keyboard for a while, and next week I have a convention. Look for Badges to open later this month and Classes later in July.

• Like 12

So, if I'm reading correctly you can only purchase classes if you have a ticket for the Con?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Loim said:

So, if I'm reading correctly you can only purchase classes if you have a ticket for the Con?

This is correct. 

The site will check your current cart and your order history. If it does not find an admission pass for the 2017 ReaperCon in either place, it will not permit you to by a class.

If it finds a pass in either one, it will.

One must purchase admission to the convention to participate in classes, games, and other events.

• Like 5

Look for Badges to open later this month and Classes later in July.

ReaperBryan,  I assume by badges you mean ticket sales will be soon...in June?

1 hour ago, dusty said:

Look for Badges to open later this month and Classes later in July.

ReaperBryan,  I assume by badges you mean ticket sales will be soon...in June?

Badges = tickets=admissions, yes.

From my perspective it's all the same, you buy admission means you bought a badge, and the term "ticket" really means nothing to me.

• Like 4

@Reaperbryan The Vendors section at the bottom of the main page still says 2016.. didn't know if that was intentional or not since it seems to talk about it in the present tense