Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

28mm Female Forest Tribe

4 hours ago, Arc 724 said:

ditto. Also, I gets this kind of creepy feel off of them. Not sure why. Is it just me or are the proportions a bit off? 

Their faces are like blank masks, their arms and legs are oddly muscular and short, and their feet are shaped like they were walking around on tiptoes -- or high heels -- except then the heel is stretched down to meet the ground. 

Seriously, that is one high instep.

The standing archer looks like she's got Chinese bound feet.

2 hours ago, Marvin said:

I think it's the preponderance of underboob.

Or yeah, it could be that. 

That clothing must be as light as ashes and their breasts as firm as basketballs to hold the fabric up like that.

• Like 8

I would love a set of female warriors, but these don't look like they're going to be it.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Pingo said:

Their faces are like blank masks, their arms and legs are oddly muscular and short, and their feet are shaped like they were walking around on tiptoes -- or high heels -- except then the heel is stretched down to meet the ground. 

That clothing must be as light as ashes and their breasts as firm as basketballs to hold the fabric up like that.

You hit the nail on the head. I think what bothers me the most about them are the expressionless faces. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Marvin said:

I think it's the preponderance of underboob.

Thank you.  I was thinking this exact thing.  It's just too much along with the expressionless faces.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Pingo said:

Yes! That is exactly what is bothering me about their feet!

I knew something was bothering me, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

• Like 2

I see this is currently fulfilling.

Did anyone here end up backing?

I'm curious what the production minis ended up looking like.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By animesensei
      New dungeon accessories kickstarter is live.

These are prepainted, which is nice.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dungeonlair/dungeon-accessories-bringing-tabletop-gaming-to-li/description
    • By pcktlnt
      Link: Live

Game: Village Attacks
      Publisher: Grimlord Games
      Previous experience: Endure the Stars
      Platform: Kickstarter

Synopsis:
      Village Attacks is a cooperative castle defence game where players take on the roles of the most infamous creatures of folklore and legend from around the world! Deep in a remote part of the world, you and your monstrous associates have taken up residence in an immense castle. But the local village has had enough of the evil that lies at its door and has decided to lay siege to the castle in an effort to exorcise your wicked taint from the world.
      The villagers may be weak, but they are not alone! News of your malevolent presence has spread far and wide; hunters and heroes have come from all corners of the globe to vanquish you! Some have come for the fame, others for the glory, and some even for the reward. But they share a single goal; your doom!

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/882426675/osm-presents-the-dead-gnomes-rising?ref=discovery

About
      Halloween is just around the corner, and what better way to be ready for spooky antics than with your own mob of sinister skeleton gnomes?
      These undead gnomes are ready for medieval combat , accompanied by a full set of command miniatures , as well as an eerie necromancer
      The Necromancer with his warped dagger We are starting this project early so as to guarantee that we can get these shambling gnomes into your hands well before Halloween so that you can have them painted and ready to spook in time!
      Close-up of the command models Here's the leader with their lantern Here is the standard bearer trying their hardest to be scary
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/steamforged/horizon-zero-dawntm-the-board-game?ref=discovery

About
      Horizon Zero Dawn™: The Board Game is a semi co-operative tactical action game for 1-4 players designed in the rich and unique Horizon Zero Dawn™ universe. 
      Assigned a dangerous quarry by the Hunter’s Lodge, players choose a tribe and class for their hunter and embark on an adventure through the wilds. A variety of machines and unexpected events lurk along the way, and awaiting them at the end of the trail is a lethal boss fight.  
      Combining innovative and dynamic game mechanics with strategic deck building, Horizon Zero Dawn™: The Board Game offers players a unique experience on each playthrough. Hunters can develop along several skill paths and purchase a wide variety of ammunition and equipment from merchants, as well as facing entirely different encounters each time.
      The Seeker Pledge includes:  
      Horizon Zero Dawn™: The Board Game   The Lawless Badlands Expansion   The Sacred Land Expansion   Kickstarter Exclusive Aloy model   All Unlocked Stretch Goals
  • Who's Online   50 Members, 6 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)