SamuraiJack

Reichguard Knigths

About this project

239476fa64d2c027b9bdcdb1c3ae543c_origina

Reichguard foot knights project was started as a birthday present. This project has been growing until today. Nowadays we have master moulds of our 32mm figures, and we want share to them with everyone!

What is project aim? Easy, to give everyone a chance to collect our models. We are going to produce fantasy range of 32mm miniatures for wargamers, RPGs and table top wargames.

What will happen in the future? Well, if we are succesful with this project, we going to scultp and craft more figures as the Reichguard project. Give us your support now and we will have a full army soon!

Reichguard foot knights miniatures

"The old knights are back. Into a full plate armour and handed their weapons, Reichguard foot knights are a message of death for their enemies.

Reichguard foot knighst are not only the shield of the High King. They are also the strongest arm of the King of kings. His willpower speaks through Reichguard foots knights voices"

You will be able to add any pledge like an add-on.

The command group. A standart bearer, musician and Captain. Monopose metal figures.

Foot knights. We have sculpted: two bodies, five heads, great weapons & hand weapon and shields. All these are contained in a plastic resin sprue.

Our foot knights are multicomponent and multipose figures. You can mount them as you like. Shoulder pads requiere assembly, it is great to hide any arm & body joint.

Foot Knights scale and proportion are compatible with Games Workshop bits. You can do any conversion that you wish.

Reichmarschall & squire. Two monopose metal figures.

Arch elector Bishop. A monopose metal figure.

514b67967faab4dc0b33e3a480ca9a92_origina

Bases 

We have sculpted new resin bases for our Reichguard foot knights. Get them for your collection.

d8d9154d3fc29e9573333eeb03f9c1a6_origina

Are our figures compatible with Games Workshop models? Of course, they are.

Have a look at the picture below and check how our figures are not only compatible with GW figures, even with GW bits!

b7ba06f0990142b01e3035c9d9fd8281_origina

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hdclearman said:

Hmm.

These knights look nice, but I think I need to resist this one.

This is basically my thought.   And if I were to be somehow tempted to buy minis that I have no use for, I'd have to have more info about the materials, casting quality, etc.   They aren't cheap.

Hello!

I'm Comi from LastSword, I have not probelm to reply all your questions.

Characters figures have been crafted in white metal. Foot knights, common troop, coming into a sprue and have been crafter in a inyected plastic resin. 

This resin is much flexible than polyurethane resin. It is good to avoid damage in the figures. Besides miniatures surface is easy to cover with a basecoat.

If yoy would like to see more pictures just check our blog, LastSword.com .

By the way, whatever that you need, let me know.

Thank you guys!

Fast news!!

Last days of our Kickstarter!

This is a picture of our foot knights. They come from production mold, so you will recieve like that if you support us!

matrices-kickstarter.jpg

Sorry about picture quality, we haven´t got a chance to take one with the camera.

Hi everyone!

As you can imagine, we are really busy with Kickstarter. Besides, Comi must go back to Scotland again until September.

We would like to remember you that we are collecting orders from our Kickstarter. If you haven't done your order yet, please visit our pledge manager.

Right now Comi is sculping something, we hope that he finish before left Spain.

Thanks guys!

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Link to post Kickstarter pledge manager removed as per no commerce forum rule.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      <<<MOD>>>
      Link to the Live Kickstarter:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/terraincrate-plastic-affordable-fantasy-terrain/comments

TerrainCrate is a new range of pre-assembled, plastic dungeon, town and battlefield scenery that's ready to go right from the box and straight onto your tabletop. We'll have more details soon, so don't miss out!

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2087306595/black-sailors-legends-of-the-jade-sea

About
      Black Sailors: Legends of the Jade sea is a project that will expand the Black Sailors 75mm resin miniature line with new and exciting models based on the myths of the Far East. Although it is aparently planned as a four miniature line-up, we have many cool surprises prepared should you help us bring this dream to life.
      These miniatures have been designed, sculpted, and painted here at the Big Child Creatives studio with the collaboration of some of the most talented miniature artists out there. And what is more, they will be manufactured by our own talented team of resin casting experts. This will allow us to monitor the process closely to ensure the best quality in the market and a timely delivery.
      We have learned a lot since our previous Kickstarter almost four years ago, and we wanted to see how far we could take a new campaign. We invite you to join this journey into the remote Jade Seas to discover their many wonders and some of their most iconic inhabitants.
      Four years after our previous campaign, we wanted to set sail again and see where the winds would take us. We have been slowly cooking this campaign for the past few years, taking care of every little nook and cranny of these miniatures, pouring our souls into each detail and texture to make each character unique.
      This campaign is designed as a journey of discovery, full of surprises in the form of custom kits to make your miniatures even more striking than they already are. Some of these kits will be Kickstarter exclusive, so those of you who choose to support us will be able to proudly show it through unique miniatures, even more full of life and character than our regular releases.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/6482328/genghis-khan-the-conqueror-75-mm-scale?ref=category_newest&amp;ref=discovery

About
      ABOUT THIS PROJECT
      Txarli Factory presents Genghis Khan, The Conqueror, sculpted by Fer. This is our second miniature set in a fictional futuristic universe. Genghis Khan is named after the famous khan who unified the tribes of Mongolia in 1206 on earth. This warrior of the future is very interested in the bushido lifestyle and, like Genghis Khan, wants to become the absolute prince and unify all the human tribes under his control.

• By Reverend Shartan
      www.kickstarter.com/projects/kenzerco/aces-and-eights-reloaded-a-wild-west-role-playing  

Reverend Shartan
    • By beefcake
      Hi all, 

I feel a bit bad that this is my first post here on Reaper Forum advertising a kickstarter. I used to go by the Moniker Kaybee or Kaybee81 (can't remember) but as I'm known as beefcake on other fora I thought it best to go by the same name everywhere. Anyway here is a link to some STL files for purchase.

The Wizard's Tower contains stackable tower sections to create your own unique Wizard's Tower. 
      Files have been scaled for 28mm miniatures but, as with all 3d printable files, you have the ability to scale them up or down to suit your gaming needs.
      The initial reward consists of 7 different modular tower pieces and a ladder. All of which have been created on Blender, run through a repair tool, to check for any non-manifold parts and other errors, and printed.

[li]Tower roof[/li]
      [li]Single window tower section[/li]
      [li]Tower section with door[/li]
      [li]Tower bridge (2 bridge sections link together)[/li]
      [li]Double window tower section[/li]
      [li]Windowless tower section[/li]
      [li]Tower base[/li]
      [li]and a ladder[/li]

[/li]
      [/list] All for NZD $10 (roughly USD $6.80)

The tower pieces can be oriented in almost any direction to provide a different look each time you game.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1173449368/the-wizards-tower-3d-printable-modular-tower-syste
  • Who's Online   40 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)