ultrasquid

RP/ADND Marid

That sculpt is one of the best Ral Partha did for the AD&D line.  It's always good to see one of these pieces painted up.  Well done.

The Egg

• Like 1

Looks like my physique but less hairy and better proportioned (not to mention less tubby) :lol:!

Great work! Those pants are an excellent feature.

• Like 1

What a charming old sculpt, good-looking from every angle and full of character!

I like his luminous, squashy green flesh.  And I have to say, you really made those iridescents work for you.  That's a great sirwal!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Geoff Davis
      My last thread today, not trying to be a spammer.  Just for comparison to the base of the efreet I posted earlier.  

The base is super fragile.  I made it using plaster, and I probably should have made it with epoxy or greenstuff. 

I'm also not super happy with the way her eyes and the gems on her head turned out.  There is not enough contrast with her skin and hair.  I probably should have made the gems bright yellow or amber and used pure white for her eyes. 

Geoff

• By Jaws
      This one might be my new favorite mini.:    They just don't make guys like this anymore. He does not bleed. He does not have time for such sissy things. He chews tobacco a box at a time..  In fact, he's so much of a sexual tyrannosaurus that he had to be mounted on the base of a friggin' horse.    Although, I do not remember the name of his weapon.. I do remember the sound it makes when it takes a mans life.

This is Sergeant Blaine Cooper, along with his trusty side-kick, bringing the payback.:  
    • By malefactus
      With Christmas looming ominously. I started thinking of sending a few yet-to-be-painted-miniatures to some friends. I ordered a few that might work if I could manage getting them done for The Day...of course if they get there after THE DAY, it would still be cool; just not quite as cool. All that aside, I did a little Green Stuffing last night & started the first one this morning:

...with some further progress in the afternoon:

...this one will be for my friend "Indianapolis" Jim aka Von Kurst. Jim has a Morheim game going in Araby at the moment; SO I fihure the Genie would go with the game & the Genie Binder I sent him awhile ago.
    • By Jaws
      First tank I've ever painted. Sort of happy with how it turned out. The wings/skull symbols are made from clay.:

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      Look, I actually finally painted a CAV for CAV:SO!  

And here are a couple of shots of my UTF forces to date.

May take a break from painting these guys.  I've got lots of other figures waiting, or I might start another CAV faction.....
  • Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)