Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sharkbelly

Warhammer Marco Colombo

6 posts in this topic

I just finished this fellow to serve as the navigator for my fleet of ships. 

image_zpsgwjnhfw0.jpeg

13 people like this

Very nice!

LOVE the feathers...the rest of him turned out equally SPLENDID. A couple more photos at different angles would be cool. VERY NICELY DONE!

2 people like this

Looks very nice.. Wish there were more pictures tho.. 

I agree with everyone else, more photos! He looks really nice! I like your colors and the feather is well done.

On 3/20/2017 at 9:34 AM, malefactus said:

LOVE the feathers...the rest of him turned out equally SPLENDID. A couple more photos at different angles would be cool. VERY NICELY DONE!

i agree.

Good work on him!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sharkbelly
      I finally got a chance to set up some terrain on a new battle mat.

• By odinsgrandson
      Just a little while ago, I got to paint up a full force of Stormcast Eternals riding various drakes.
      I was a little surprised by just how many Stardrakes fit into the force, and there were quite a number of Dracothian Guard as well (I only got a couple of them photographed).
      Here they are in their glory.

• By Sharkbelly
      This is the start of my new adventuring party. So far, it consists of a human wizard, human or halfling monk, elf bard, half-elf ranger, and human druid. I'd like to do one figure for each of the core classes.

• By Chaoswolf
      This is an old GW treasure chest I painted a while ago and based for use in Frostgrave and other games. It's assembled from the old Mordheim accessory sprue.

• By odinsgrandson
      I often get to paint up forces in some pretty interesting color schemes, and here's a nice example.
      This force was going with an all blue theme- the core color for Tzeentch.  The part that made it really shine was the fact that most of the minis were affiliated with other chaos factions.  So, if you ever wondered what Khorne or Nurgle characters would look like if the Changer of Ways got to them, here they are.
      The other thing that made this force special is the fact that many of these chaos warriors are converted from Stormcast eternals.  My client did the conversions, but I really think they turned out great and go to show just how easy it is to corrupt Sigmar's elite.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)