knarthex

Frostgrave Statue #2 Revenge of the Hamminister

6 posts in this topic

So I added some MSP Sparkling Snow to the 'sprinkles', and am calling this done!

010.thumb.JPG.4c6b8bc9b35fa92904ea083cf3e35aa7.JPG006.thumb.JPG.0109cf7f9b9395c8869bbecb2bc4ae4e.JPG007.thumb.JPG.42e477af894f6d89211d377880cce00d.JPG008.thumb.JPG.ab679ccf0963c543c78e405146fa9a01.JPG009.thumb.JPG.b576d5478ac5e66a870e37eb3a7414c1.JPG

The Ivy is to stiff to really mess with, so I am leaving it alone....

WiP here

Thanks to those that followed along and commented!

19 people like this

I love it!

Turning a toy into this, it's almost unbelievable how good this looks!

1 person likes this

That really is great!! Well done!

That's beautiful, love the stone work!

Good work, Knarthex!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jessie
      Got these guys last winter. Think they are super cute. Huz wanted them more robotic and less like tree ornaments so I kept them pretty standard. The bases are from Secret Weapon. I didn't know until I opened them recently that I had an extra of one, but no extra arms, so he's a little more broken than the others. Thanks for reading!

• By Jessie
      I decided to paint up these guys like real snakes. So they are sort of based off of a king snake, a python, a diamondback, and a black mamba. I think they make for interesting/unique yuan-ti and am pleased with how most of them turned out. Hope you enjoy, thanks for reading!

• By Jessie
      Painted this guy up for a friend to use for his character. He wanted him with short hair and without a beard. I tried to cut off the beard without it looking too weird but I'm not sure it worked out well. Anyways, that's why it's not painted. Chopping off his ponytail seemed to work out better. Thanks for reading!

• By Jessie
      Painted up this guy a while ago and finally getting the photos up. Tried to paint him like the official art. Thanks for reading!

• By Jessie
      A bit belated on posting these, painted for the Resolutionary Painting Challenge. Used real goat fur color for inspiration.

• Who's Online   18 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)