• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Evilhalfling
      In my current method, I don't even have to decide which figure to paint next.  
      Once I finished this hero, and the Mystic Theurge I could take the net six group shots. 
      - as  I recreate the bones 2  kickstarter poster.  
      yet I still feel the need to decorate that big stretch of cape... 
      went through about  Halloween themed patterns to go with the orange /black armor.  the armor actually turned out redder than intended. 

• By Geoff Davis
      02915: Vulthus Oathcroak.  He got put on my shelf of shame when I realized I was painting him 20 shades of the same brown all over.  Then I had this crazy idea today to give him a green wand.  Now he is ready for battle in my D&D game.  26 Left on the shelf of shame.

• By Evilhalfling
      This cloak was crying out for freehand.  
      But I had had some others recently that just failed.  Time to put the big boy pants on again. 
      the fact that I was sitting next to clever crow at paint club may have been a factor. 

• By Laoke
      Hi!  You might remember me from such threads as Bones - will they blend? & Painting with numbers the Laoke Way.  I've been away from the paintbrush for a bit, as it's summer here in The Land Of The Future, but recently one of my wife's best friends spawned a delightful little halfling which the doting parental units decided to name Peregrine.

I know.  Cute as a button!  Anyways, as a gift to the little sprogling, she decided to paint up a figure for him - and, while she was at it, she painted up one for our collection at the same time!

77218: Woody Stumpwimple, Halfling Ranger
      This is the one she painted up for us.  I love the freehand on this one!  The face is a bit naff from this angle and with the lighting being as basic as it is, but it's much better in person.

89012: Lem, Iconic Bard
      And here we have Peregrine in all his diminutive glory!  She's really happy with the way the face came out on him, and I have to agree - the cloak is also pretty amazeballs!

• By 72moonglum
      So, here is the second Reaper Bones that I have painted to completion.  The only other one was a Chibi Mummy which I thought was a fun figure.  So I'm not going to lie, I'm not super fond of the Bones material, I much prefer metal, but Gene Van Horne did such a beautiful job on this sculpt, I really wanted to paint it. Also, as has been mentioned so many times with Bones, with a larger figure, the detail seems to come out a lot better than with small pieces. With this figure, there was so much detail in her armor, with the metal, and strings and such, afraid I probably didn't hit it all, but did what I could.  
      So here she is, hope you enjoy!

• Who's Online   26 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)