• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gargs
      So this was supposed to be a Christmas gift for Mrs. Gargs but a combination of a bad shoulder injury in December and a crazy first three months of work this year resulted in these guys only just now getting done. That said, pretty happy with how they turned out given my meager skill level. Biggest problem I ran into was a nasty mold line on the snowman that just didn't want to go away. In retrospect I probably should have tried an X-Acto knife instead of just files but I was afraid of getting too much off of it so to speak. 
      All that said, any and all comments, critiques, constructive criticism, etc. are very welcome as I continue to try to improve! Hope you enjoy!

• By Evilhalfling
      In my current method, I don't even have to decide which figure to paint next.  
      Once I finished this hero, and the Mystic Theurge I could take the net six group shots. 
      - as  I recreate the bones 2  kickstarter poster.  
      yet I still feel the need to decorate that big stretch of cape... 
      went through about  Halloween themed patterns to go with the orange /black armor.  the armor actually turned out redder than intended. 

• By Geoff Davis
      02915: Vulthus Oathcroak.  He got put on my shelf of shame when I realized I was painting him 20 shades of the same brown all over.  Then I had this crazy idea today to give him a green wand.  Now he is ready for battle in my D&D game.  26 Left on the shelf of shame.

• By Evilhalfling
      This cloak was crying out for freehand.  
      But I had had some others recently that just failed.  Time to put the big boy pants on again. 
      the fact that I was sitting next to clever crow at paint club may have been a factor. 

• By Laoke
      Hi!  You might remember me from such threads as Bones - will they blend? & Painting with numbers the Laoke Way.  I've been away from the paintbrush for a bit, as it's summer here in The Land Of The Future, but recently one of my wife's best friends spawned a delightful little halfling which the doting parental units decided to name Peregrine.

I know.  Cute as a button!  Anyways, as a gift to the little sprogling, she decided to paint up a figure for him - and, while she was at it, she painted up one for our collection at the same time!

77218: Woody Stumpwimple, Halfling Ranger
      This is the one she painted up for us.  I love the freehand on this one!  The face is a bit naff from this angle and with the lighting being as basic as it is, but it's much better in person.

89012: Lem, Iconic Bard
      And here we have Peregrine in all his diminutive glory!  She's really happy with the way the face came out on him, and I have to agree - the cloak is also pretty amazeballs!

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)