Excellent stuff, damn my wallet is really going to start hating me.  :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gargs said:

Excellent stuff, damn my wallet is really going to start hating me.  :P

These are actually pretty cheap if you can find them.  $20 a box.

ETA:  Of course now that I'm trying to find more it looks like they are out of print.  Le sigh.

Edited by Erifnogard
  • Like 1

I used these a few years ago when we revisited necromunda.  They do work incredibly well for that kind of sci-fi terrain imo.

I think they were out of print then but I found mine at a flea market and had no clue what they were then.

• Like 3

Very cool terrain piece!!

And yes, it's a shame that they are getting so darn hard to find.

• Like 1

I had gotten a couple of the Pegasus terrain kits for possible steam punk stuff. I was intimidated by the beasties' complexity.

Yours are BEAUTIFULLY put together. You may well have inspired me to give mine a try...or not.

• Like 2

On 3/21/2017 at 5:44 PM, Erifnogard said:

These are actually pretty cheap if you can find them.  $20 a box.

ETA:  Of course now that I'm trying to find more it looks like they are out of print.  Le sigh.

I see they have a Chemical Plant @ $40.00.  Do you know how they would compare to CAV's scale?

6 minutes ago, Watchman said:

I see they have a Chemical Plant @ $40.00.  Do you know how they would compare to CAV's scale?

The chemical plant I haven't seen. The power plant is scaled for 28 mm. It could be used with CAV but would look a bit odd. 

ETA:  I have now looked at the chemical plant on their site and it looks like it would translate to CAV better than the power plant, so long as you are wanting a pretty large chemical plant. I would probably leave off the wheel valves for CAV as they are the one element I see that would mess with the scale look. 

Edited by Erifnogard
  • Like 6

I guess these are not out of print all together, just certain ones, maybe...

There is a u.s. based store that sells these that has the hexagon set, which I have and like for necromunda, currently in stock while the others are listed as temporarily out of stock.

• Like 2

I have acquired three of the Chemical Plants.  It shows five possible setups for a start.  It looks fairly good next to CAVs.  I think they should form a rather nice, large plant in my mountain terrain.  The instructions mention a Platformer kit to go with the plant but I did not readily notice it on the web site, I will keep looking.

DSCI1460.JPG

DSCI1461.JPG

DSCI1462.JPG

DSCI1463.JPG

DSCI1464.JPG

• Like 9

Looking forward to seeing a completed build.

43 minutes ago, Watchman said:

I have acquired three of the Chemical Plants.  It shows five possible setups for a start.  It looks fairly good next to CAVs.  I think they should form a rather nice, large plant in my mountain terrain.  The instructions mention a Platformer kit to go with the plant but I did not readily notice it on the web site, I will keep looking.

The images are out there, but it may be that Pegasus isn't distributing for Technolog anymore.  There might be another (Western) distributor, but I'm merely curious and not motivated enough to do any more--at this time.  :lol:  Who is to say how motivated I will be in a couple months?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kristof65
      It's been 6 years since I last played a sci-fi table top game in 28mm.  Wondering what is out there BESIDES 40k these days? What are you playing and/or what do you recommend?

My favorite in the past were 40k 2e and Necromunda.  I prefer more skirmish level, and capable of handling multiple players/sides. 
    • By Lidless Eye
      My last-minute WiP entry for the Iron Sleet Invitational (https://ironsleet.com/2017/10/24/invitational-firing-on-all-cylinders/)

THE HERESY OF CALLAHN 7

How many years had it been since the rebellion first began on Callahan 7? For unknown decades, traitorous PDF forces lay siege to the palace of their former leader, a vile governor who thought of little but profits and nothing for safety. His shortcuts lead to a doomed populace; the atmosphere poisoned and its people dying by the acid mines and foundries that the planet was known for.

The rebellion stayed at a stalemate for years, with the superior numbers of the turncoat PDF unable to overcome the superior armory of the few that stayed loyal to the governor. Even once the rebels opened the acid mines and foundries, and freed the twisted and broken mutants that manned the world beneath, the palace remained sealed.

Then, the Brothers of Rust came. Their grand fleet looming overhead, the few Heretic Astartes who touched planetside turned the tide of the battle in scant days. The governor's palace fell; he and his servants bodies strung from the walls, the first of many sacrifices to the Dark Powers.

Many of the PDF went with the Brothers, joining them in their endless crusade. For those who stayed, the Brothers left behind the Speakers of His Voice. These twisted preachers gave the former drudge new hope, and told them not of a distant corpse-Emperor but of a Grandfather who loved them, always and ever.

Grandfather had saved them, Grandfather had uplifted them. His love had set them free.

When word of the Thorn Moons and their strange wonders came, the Speakers saw their true calling; a lovely addition to Grandfather's Garden, a gift to be offered for the many favors he had bestowed upon them. They went to the mines, they went to the cities, they went and called forth the faithful. The governor had left behind many wonders; forges the faithful had toiled at their whole lives, and grand spaceships. It was providence.

• By Lidless Eye
      Started quite some time ago, before the more copyright-friendly Poxwalkers were introduced; here come the Plague Zombies!

It's okay that they're different, Grandfather Nurgle loves us all.

Plus, Zombies seem more appropriate for Halloween.

• By Lidless Eye
      Praise be to Nurgle!

Another Orctober complete, and we're all safe and sound, painting projects finished.

Time for a short rest...

"Hey, you lot hear that?"

"They're coming to get you, Orkra..."

"Join us, Orkra...Grandfather loves you, too..."

Orks can be Poxwalkers, too, ya know!  Even Gork (and maybe Mork) can't help ya now.

Flyboy:

The Catcher:

The Spiker!

Grimace!

Smiley!

Orks+Zombies in O(r)ctober...doubly appropriate for the season!
    • By Lidless Eye
      The most recent project has been a return to working on my Nurgle forces for 40k.  I'd been finishing up some Plague Zombies I had started before 8th even hit...I'll have more of these guys in the army than the actual Poxwalkers:

They were a bit cut out, but you can see the also in progress vehicles in the background.  From some fun sales events, I have the bits for so so many Mantic Zombies sitting around, and plan on diversifying the Pox horde to represent most of the 40k forces post-life.

Distraction, however, arrived in the form of Marine reinforcement!

I love the fact that the new Marine models actually live up to their reputation of gigantic bio-engineered super-soldiers. While it is a bit sad to slowly upgrade my Chaos forces to a more focused Legion, I wound up selling off or trading my older Plague Marines who look silly compared to these new guys.  

The new models, while having less options and more strict builds, are quite impressive.

The Deathshroud basically only have head choices (and a few swap outs for the Champion), but they do stand out:

While I plan on converting most of the new character options from the Death Guard codex like the Biologus Putrifier, Foul Bloatspawn, and Ichor-Bearing Gooeycopyrightablename, I had to get the official mini for the Tallyman.  Power Abacus!

• Who's Online   32 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)