46 posts in this topic

I have and love their Gothic stuff.  Now I neeeeeed some of these.

4 people like this

Nice stuff!

1 person likes this

Excellent stuff, damn my wallet is really going to start hating me.  :P

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Gargs said:

Excellent stuff, damn my wallet is really going to start hating me.  :P

These are actually pretty cheap if you can find them.  $20 a box.

ETA:  Of course now that I'm trying to find more it looks like they are out of print.  Le sigh.

Edited by Erifnogard
1 person likes this

I used these a few years ago when we revisited necromunda.  They do work incredibly well for that kind of sci-fi terrain imo.

I think they were out of print then but I found mine at a flea market and had no clue what they were then.

3 people like this

Very cool terrain piece!!

And yes, it's a shame that they are getting so darn hard to find.

1 person likes this

I had gotten a couple of the Pegasus terrain kits for possible steam punk stuff. I was intimidated by the beasties' complexity.

Yours are BEAUTIFULLY put together. You may well have inspired me to give mine a try...or not.

2 people like this

nice stuff!

I have the platform / walkway box around here somewhere......

1 person likes this

On 3/21/2017 at 5:44 PM, Erifnogard said:

These are actually pretty cheap if you can find them.  $20 a box.

ETA:  Of course now that I'm trying to find more it looks like they are out of print.  Le sigh.

I see they have a Chemical Plant @ $40.00.  Do you know how they would compare to CAV's scale?

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Watchman said:

I see they have a Chemical Plant @ $40.00.  Do you know how they would compare to CAV's scale?

The chemical plant I haven't seen. The power plant is scaled for 28 mm. It could be used with CAV but would look a bit odd. 

ETA:  I have now looked at the chemical plant on their site and it looks like it would translate to CAV better than the power plant, so long as you are wanting a pretty large chemical plant. I would probably leave off the wheel valves for CAV as they are the one element I see that would mess with the scale look. 

Edited by Erifnogard
6 people like this

I guess these are not out of print all together, just certain ones, maybe...

There is a u.s. based store that sells these that has the hexagon set, which I have and like for necromunda, currently in stock while the others are listed as temporarily out of stock.

2 people like this

I have acquired three of the Chemical Plants.  It shows five possible setups for a start.  It looks fairly good next to CAVs.  I think they should form a rather nice, large plant in my mountain terrain.  The instructions mention a Platformer kit to go with the plant but I did not readily notice it on the web site, I will keep looking.

DSCI1460.JPG

DSCI1461.JPG

DSCI1462.JPG

DSCI1463.JPG

DSCI1464.JPG

9 people like this

Looking forward to seeing a completed build.

43 minutes ago, Watchman said:

I have acquired three of the Chemical Plants.  It shows five possible setups for a start.  It looks fairly good next to CAVs.  I think they should form a rather nice, large plant in my mountain terrain.  The instructions mention a Platformer kit to go with the plant but I did not readily notice it on the web site, I will keep looking.

The images are out there, but it may be that Pegasus isn't distributing for Technolog anymore.  There might be another (Western) distributor, but I'm merely curious and not motivated enough to do any more--at this time.  :lol:  Who is to say how motivated I will be in a couple months?