Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Werewolvians

03149 Justine, Undead Hunter

8 posts in this topic

Nice flames!

Great fire effect on the sword.. could have used some diluted black wash on the armor.. but a Paladin's armor is ought to be all shiny and spotless, so all's good I guess ^_^ 

1 person likes this

Very good paint job on her!

She looks amazing.  I'd argue that an "Undead Hunter" probably would be a Paladin but doesn't like being all lawfully stupid (good) all the time. Sometimes you just gotta be a little evil...:devil:

Good job! She looks like she could fit into my upcoming campaign of kicking zombie tushy ^_^! That is, if I ever get the game mechanics correct... Anyway, the green on her outfit looks excellent as that's the best shade of green out there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SGHawkins09
      As my first finished bust this one was an adventure, some mistakes were made but lots was learned. It was commissioned by a friend as a gift for his fiancee now wife who is also a really good friend. He did not have many requirements, just a similar color scheme to Ben Komets's version. The only variation I wanted to do was the shield design but my friend was ok with changing it. I still almost went with that design but found my way to the one that I ended up using and I am so happy with it.

Any feedback is most welcome!

WIP thread here: Shieldmaiden Bust

• By Hyjynx
      Starting on my second project. Masterbox's World of Fantasy. Box states 1/24. Injection molded plastic.
      Didn't like the Footrests, so added my own.
      Added a cushion for her to sit on.
      Added some rings in his horns for adding reins later. Is now ready for primer

• By Auberon
      The dwarf is the 5th figure that I have painted from the old Grenadier 2007 set.  It was so hideous that I never posted it, partially because I didn't really like the figure and just slapped some paint on it to call it done.  I mean, those eyes were just sculpted circles.  I filled the center with color, edge highlighted the raised outer edge, and then went around them with a shadow color.  If you are an aspiring sculptor... never ever sculpt eyes like it is 1980.  But I was talked into posting it, so blame 72moonglum and Volksfest for the horror.

For scale, here is the dwarf between and Infinity Nomad and a Reaper bugbear.  Knee-capping is her only option.

• By Inarah
        Reaper Bones Beauty Pageant Sept-Oct 2017   The challenge:   1. paint 77413 Margara She was included in the Bones3 Kickstarter Core Set and should also be available wherever Reaper products are sold. Remember that the base is part of the figure and should be painted as well.   2. (optional) Include a short paragraph of fictional backstory for your entrant, beauty pageant style. Be creative and have fun with this.   3. Post your entry (up to two photos) to this thread by midnight CST on October 8, 2017. Anyone can enter at any time before this deadline.   The week of Oct 9 I will set up a poll and entrants will be able to vote on which Margara they find Most Beautiful.   Please, no chatter on this thread, entries only! If you have questions or need help, please post in the discussion thread.

• By jonaas33
      This is one of the first minis that I have painted.  Pretty proud of how it turned out, but I obviously have a lot of learning and practice ahead of me.  I'd appreciate any critiques and advice!  Thank you!

• Who's Online   38 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)