Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Werewolvians

03149 Justine, Undead Hunter

8 posts in this topic

Nice flames!

Great fire effect on the sword.. could have used some diluted black wash on the armor.. but a Paladin's armor is ought to be all shiny and spotless, so all's good I guess ^_^ 

1 person likes this

Very good paint job on her!

She looks amazing.  I'd argue that an "Undead Hunter" probably would be a Paladin but doesn't like being all lawfully stupid (good) all the time. Sometimes you just gotta be a little evil...:devil:

Good job! She looks like she could fit into my upcoming campaign of kicking zombie tushy ^_^! That is, if I ever get the game mechanics correct... Anyway, the green on her outfit looks excellent as that's the best shade of green out there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Inhuman.  Eternal.  Undying.

The Guardian of the Maze:

The Lord of Death:

He Walked with Dragons:

Last of his House:

The Eternal Hunger:

Doomed and Dying:

This set was a lot of fun to paint.  Sharp detail and simple features.  Non-human Undead are always fun and relatively rare in miniature representation.  I hope they get a follow-up!

• By MelmothWanders
      Practicing spookiness before taking a crack at Mansions of Madness ghosts.

• By Werewolvians
      I was thinking of giving her a cheap looking blonde wig and some poorly applied red lipstick, but decided to give her a little more dignity.

• By Auberon
      On the 4th of July I painted a mini.  Due to her unfortunate Bonesium nature - her legs responded well to boiling and setting but the spear, which is a separate mold, did not - she became a test piece for painting tabletop using washes.  After the mid-tone and shadows were set by the washes, highlights and details were picked out in a normal manner.  Even with matte medium mixed into the ink washes she turned out super shiny, which isn't really an issue for a tabletop piece that will be sealed anyway.

And lastly a higher angle shot to better show the highlights.  It is larger to show off the gory details, and is more color accurate than the other pics.  Pay no attention to the stray grass.  She is still shedding a bit.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)