Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Werewolvians

03149 Justine, Undead Hunter

8 posts in this topic

Nice flames!

Great fire effect on the sword.. could have used some diluted black wash on the armor.. but a Paladin's armor is ought to be all shiny and spotless, so all's good I guess ^_^ 

1 person likes this

Very good paint job on her!

She looks amazing.  I'd argue that an "Undead Hunter" probably would be a Paladin but doesn't like being all lawfully stupid (good) all the time. Sometimes you just gotta be a little evil...:devil:

Good job! She looks like she could fit into my upcoming campaign of kicking zombie tushy ^_^! That is, if I ever get the game mechanics correct... Anyway, the green on her outfit looks excellent as that's the best shade of green out there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DaemonDoesMinis
      So.... have you ever started something you thought looked cool as hell... then way into it you just go "$&@% balls!!!"? Kinda what i'm feelin for this piece. Its my third and for a d&d campaign. its basically supposed to be a dark elf sorcerrer but since my elf wizard mini I had on hand at the time was ... well defective on arrival. I figured it was close enough and i'd swap him in (hence my attempt at a fire sword to give any indication of the fire heavy wizard i actually am playing). I primed in dark grey which is what i had at the time. (wish i'd waited for black for this color scheme) found out gun metal sucks on grey... first "meh". Wanted the red to be a bit more catchy so mixed it with metallic silver....wasnt using wet palette at begining so the paint frequently dried and subsequent batches werent always same...so now I almost get the feel this guys going glam..... second "Meh". Other player uses an elf but a ranger, I wanted this guy a paler tone but it just seems to close to the hair I'd done.... third "MEH". At this point i dont think I even like the model really. Think I was rushing to make the weekend dead line to have the three minis done with this being the last one.... any thoughts to possibly save this one from the green bath of shame? (at this point I'd rather play one of my spiders) 

• By Cyradis
      I finished this lady as my 3rd done since I ended my long painting hiatus. Took pictures a while ago, and until finals are done, no lightbox or new painting for me. But hey, I like the subjects, so I have that going for me. I post because I am trying to distract myself briefly without being thoroughly engrossed. 

Goals with her:
      Pale color shading on the dress. I wanted it almost white, kinda a creamy blue. I think it is ever so slightly darker than my initial goal, but still alright. 
      Anime girl. As I was looking at her, I realized that I didn't want her to be just another Caucasian. So I tried to make her look like a cute innocent anime girl. The tiny dot on her face is an intentional "mole". 
      Multicolor flowers, for the purpose of more color variety. 

Failure: that darn bird. I am seriously considering repainting it to be a bluebird. Only concern there is that I've lost some definition on the feathers, so I'd have to be very careful in doing thin layers. I tried to make it look like a yellow and green parakeet. 
      Hair may have needed more highlighting, but it didn't have deep creases to work with, so I went minimal. 

okay okay, second photo is before the base was colored, but I went swiftly on that anyway and it takes little space. 

Fire away with the red pens 

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/674003445/resin-rolljordan-necro-and-volmarian-dwarf-fantasy

WHAT IS THIS KICKSTARTER ABOUT?
      This KickStarter is a joint venture between Royal Art Games and Impact! Miniatures to bring two incredible looking metal Fantasy Football teams from Rolljordan into affordable resin for about half the price of the metal teams to give more gamers the opportunity to own these great models. The resin versions of these models will be molded from the re-touched masters that Rolljordan produced to make this a better more pitch-worthy team than when it was first released. The miniatures will be offered in Standard team which have everything you need to have a full team and Deluxe versions that will give you sideline characters (like cheerleaders) and star players.

The KickStarter is bringing the Necro Undead and Volmarian Dwarf teams into resin. The KickStarter is also offering the teams from the last joint venture KickStarter at great prices.

Here are the team and pack selections for the KickStater.

The Deluxe team is the Standard team plus this Deluxe pack

The miniatures in the four teams are the new resin that Impact! started using this year that is stronger and able to be painted much easier than our past resin. The miniatures all come with bases and are provided unpainted. The miniatures will require light clean up and some assembly (although many of the models are one piece). Impact! Miniatures has created several KickStarters and delivered to all backers on all our previous KickStarters so bid with confidence. We are keeping this KickStarter small and focused so that we can quickly produce the teams and get them shipped out on time. NOTE on shipping: Shipping options are displayed when you pledge for a reward. Shipping is free to the USA, $5 to Canada and $10 to all other locations.
    • By Dead Bard Miniatures
      Hi all, after much lurking I've decided to post some of my minis  I technically posted once before but I just realized looking at the old post that it was over a year ago!
      I'm really going to have to pick up my painting rate given that another bones pledge is about to be delivered!  
      So I can definitely tell I like painting the bad guys better than the PC characters, probably due to spending too much time DMing. Anyway, here's some recent ones I painted. As always feedback is appreciated!

First a couple beastmen from the Warlord line:

How about a golem and some undead as tomb guardians? I diced up a skeleton into the base of the bone fiend too. You can kind of see the boot.

I have painted some character figures as well recently. Here's a few Elves with an Halfling. I need to work on my faces more though. Humanoid faces are so much flatter than monsters'. Anyone have any tips for varying humanoid flesh or adding details to faces that that sculp might not define well? Thanks! Much appreciated!

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured

I remember that the first Imbrian Arts KS had a lot of issues and delays, but I don't know whether it was eventually sorted out or not so if any previous backers have any info it would be worth speaking up.

The minis look good though
  • Who's Online   27 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)