Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silvervane

Silvervane's Zombicide Fatties

8 posts in this topic

Eeeeeewwwww!!!! They are disgusting! Your painting is wonderful!

1 person likes this

They all look awesome and gross!!!

My favorite is the 5th one, ( orange pants and lots of splattered blood) he looks almost real!

1 person likes this

Awesomely gross! So realistic!

1 person likes this

Excellent. I really like the variety of paint jobs. 

1 person likes this

what are the blue/green tank top shadows on the top right one? Great shading.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, lexomatic said:

what are the blue/green tank top shadows on the top right one? Great shading.

That one was Reaper Tropical Blue / Bloodless skin mix base coat.  Highlighted with bloodless skin.  Then washed with my Zombie Wash (mixture of scale 75 Inktensity chestnut and reper brownliner thinned down to a wash)  Then more brown liner added to wash into the deepest parts and quickly highest parts thumb wiped to keep highlight color.  Somewhere in my Zombie WIP from last year is the formula.  I'll have to look for it later so and post it here for you

Added a Group shot

Edited by Silvervane
1 person likes this

Excellent work on them!!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CrazyK
      Finished the Muumuu Zombie.  Was going to do just a oozy decomposing effect to the mini.  But just kept that to the wound on the back.  Decided after doing a quick scratch built base with a blood pool that she'd be standing over.  That she needed to look like she'd just fed on some juicy morsel. 

• By Silvervane
      As typical to form, I managed to get some painting time in finally.  Rather than work on something I've already started, I started something new.  My new project is Magister from the Forgotten Realms Ral Partha Set that I started a while ago.  I can link to my other painted works from this set to give people a feel for my progress over the last couple of years (if anyone is interested).  But for now I began with my usual 1st step in painting the face.  I also base coated the the rest of the skin (the little bit of it there is).  He has been primed and waiting on my desk longer than I thought he would.

Here is how he looks at the moment:

• By skippen
      And here is my latest completed work.  He was a quick 2 - 3 hour paintjob (purely tabletop).  I see looking at these photos that I have some base mismatch between him and the rat, and there is some cleanup to do on his base (easily done).

• By skippen
      Finished him up quite awhile ago, but I never got around to posting photos.  He's a quick and dirty tabletop figure for Zombicide:  Black Plague.

• By vutpakdi
      The Lost Citadel - Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy Roleplaying by Green Ronin:

The city is called Redoubt.
                           And as far as anyone knows, it is the last.
      (map by Andrew Law) Seven decades ago, there were cities upon cities.

Kingdoms and nations; the remains of ancient empire. Cultures at war and cultures at trade. Humans, dwarves, elves, and others. Magic and monsters, rare but real. And so it was for millennia, through two dynamic ages the lorekeepers and scribes called Ascensions. 

Until the world ended.

Most call it the Fall, but whatever term a given people choose to use, it marked the time when everything changed. 
      Nations crumbled. Races died. Magic sputtered. Nature sickened.

The dead woke.
      Welcome to Zileska, a world ravaged by death and undeath. In the Lost Citadel Roleplaying game, you take on the role of a last remaining survivor of your race, be it human, dwarf, elf, or ghûl. 

Seven decades ago, the Second Ascension came to a brutal end in a worldwide cataclysm called the Fall. During this period of stark decline, magic began to fail even the mighty elf civilization that was the pinnacle of the age, and as it did, the world's fallen began to rise from their graves. Whether because the doors to the Underworld flew from their hinges, or because the God of the Dead went mad (a popular theory), the end result was the same:

The dead became the Dead.
  • Who's Online   34 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)