Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silvervane

Silvervane's Zombicide Fatties

8 posts in this topic

Eeeeeewwwww!!!! They are disgusting! Your painting is wonderful!

1 person likes this

They all look awesome and gross!!!

My favorite is the 5th one, ( orange pants and lots of splattered blood) he looks almost real!

1 person likes this

Awesomely gross! So realistic!

1 person likes this

Excellent. I really like the variety of paint jobs. 

1 person likes this

what are the blue/green tank top shadows on the top right one? Great shading.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, lexomatic said:

what are the blue/green tank top shadows on the top right one? Great shading.

That one was Reaper Tropical Blue / Bloodless skin mix base coat.  Highlighted with bloodless skin.  Then washed with my Zombie Wash (mixture of scale 75 Inktensity chestnut and reper brownliner thinned down to a wash)  Then more brown liner added to wash into the deepest parts and quickly highest parts thumb wiped to keep highlight color.  Somewhere in my Zombie WIP from last year is the formula.  I'll have to look for it later so and post it here for you

Added a Group shot

Edited by Silvervane
1 person likes this

Excellent work on them!!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Inhuman.  Eternal.  Undying.

The Guardian of the Maze:

The Lord of Death:

He Walked with Dragons:

Last of his House:

The Eternal Hunger:

Doomed and Dying:

This set was a lot of fun to paint.  Sharp detail and simple features.  Non-human Undead are always fun and relatively rare in miniature representation.  I hope they get a follow-up!

• By MelmothWanders
      Practicing spookiness before taking a crack at Mansions of Madness ghosts.

• By KruleBear

I am still not happy with the skin tones I have come up with for my basic Zombicide zombies... Most have been too green. So I wanted to try something more of a pale skin to grey color.. And believe it or not I am out of Bones zombies and that's to experiment on. So I found Goldar who is my proxie zombie. 
      What do you guys think? I am actually happy with this one for two reasons: I painted him I about two hours total and I think this skin tone will work for my standard Zombicide zombies. It is VMC 2 parts basic skin tone to 1 part sky grey. Then a light wash of Army Painter dark tone Ink. Btw... I am going to stick with their ink since it dries in less than an hour, rather than two days for their quick shade dip.

Once I get a Caucasian zombie skin I like, then I will have to work on an African zombie skin tone to add some variety.

• By CrazyK
      Finished the Muumuu Zombie.  Was going to do just a oozy decomposing effect to the mini.  But just kept that to the wound on the back.  Decided after doing a quick scratch built base with a blood pool that she'd be standing over.  That she needed to look like she'd just fed on some juicy morsel. 

• By Silvervane
      As typical to form, I managed to get some painting time in finally.  Rather than work on something I've already started, I started something new.  My new project is Magister from the Forgotten Realms Ral Partha Set that I started a while ago.  I can link to my other painted works from this set to give people a feel for my progress over the last couple of years (if anyone is interested).  But for now I began with my usual 1st step in painting the face.  I also base coated the the rest of the skin (the little bit of it there is).  He has been primed and waiting on my desk longer than I thought he would.

Here is how he looks at the moment:

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)