Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By robsontpm
      Painted some three weeks ago... Great mini, seems easy to paint but in practice it is quite hard. Not completely happy with the result...

PS. Books and jug are some random casts from HirstArts molds.

• By Smokestack
      I have a suggestion for how some minis are handled in future kickstarters and sold at retail.

Some items in the various bones kickstarters were offered as part of a set or combined with a group and not available on their own. For the most part that makes sense. The items are grouped and to offer them separately means that people might only buy the thing they want and the less popular items might not be justified.

But some things make sense in multiples. It would have been great to have them to have been allowed to be bought on their own, or  in multiples or to be sold in bundles of themselves.

As an example, The wall of fire... I wanted to get 180' of wall of fire recently... at each one representing a 5' square, that's 36 individual pieces. They sell in set of 3 for $5. So the 180' is $60 worth of wall of fire...

Most stores (including reaper) don't have enough in stock.  It would have been very convenient to just stock up on them during the kickstarter. There are a couple figures like that in the bones 4 kickstarter too...

So my suggestion would be for things that make sense in multiples. Offer then on their own, but in a number that makes them usable. Like the wall of fire could have been offered as a "wall of fire bundle" with 10, or 20, or 36 for whatever kickstarter price would be appropriate. So 10 for $10, or 36 for $50... but with the reasoning that one does not need a single 5' wall of fire... This could also be done on the Reaper store... A pack of 4 is fine, but the option to get a pack of 10 or more would be great as well.

Just a thought.
    • By Guindyloo
      So this guy was a relatively quick paint job - I worked on him over a couple of nights in between other figures and while things were drying. 
      I had originally basecoated him a couple of months back when I decided that I was absolutely going to paint something using Breast Cancer Awareness Pink, as I have something like 8 bottles of it at this point. This was the figure that I pulled out of my Bones drawer. I’d basecoated him and then he made his way to the Shelf of Shame unfortunately. 
      I saw him sitting up there and decided I would just have fun with it. 
      The lemures do come 2 to the pack and are in 2 different poses, but this one is the only one I have painted thus far. 

I hope y’all find him as fun as I do! 
    • By Guildenstern
      Little bit of a center piece for this piece of terrain but it's a great little err mini. I'd like to get a couple more - slap them on some more terrain bits. Anyways:

Dry ^^

Slightly different view and slightly wet in this shot:

close up of the little attempt I made a broken computer type screen:

• By BananeDC
      Hi everyone, i'd like to share the photos of my Cadirith, from Bones II.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)