Arc 724

Baba Yaga
Baba Yaga Hut (w/ add-ons) by Eastern Front Studios [picture heavy]

15 posts in this topic

Awesome job!  Very much enjoyed the ride to this point.  Thanks for sharing it with us!

1 person likes this

Cool. The onion top is exceptional. Thanks for sharing.

1 person likes this

This came out beautifully! Really well done!

1 person likes this

That really turned out SPLENDIDLY. I love The Eye AND  the glowing glop in the pot is WONDERFUL. VERY WELL DONE!

Around here you can't over do the number of photos you post...the more the better.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Awesome

.253+Hut+of+Brown+Now+Sit+Down.JPG

Edited by pinkymadigan
5 people like this

That ...is....amazing...!!!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

13 hours ago, Rahz said:

Awesome job!  Very much enjoyed the ride to this point.  Thanks for sharing it with us!

Thanks! It has been a long trip. I"m at the stage of, "ahh what do I work on now, oh ya my personal miniatures!"

13 hours ago, KruleBear said:

Cool. The onion top is exceptional. Thanks for sharing.

THANKS! The first version of it was plain-jane I pulled up a picture of an onion and told me self to stare at it until i understood what made it an onion. LOL.

13 hours ago, Pochi said:

This came out beautifully! Really well done!

Much appreciated Pochi.

12 hours ago, malefactus said:

That really turned out SPLENDIDLY. I love The Eye AND  the glowing glop in the pot is WONDERFUL. VERY WELL DONE!

Around here you can't over do the number of photos you post...the more the better.

You're the best Malefactus! Ya I have more pictures on my website (link in my signature) 

12 hours ago, pinkymadigan said:

Awesome.

Spoiler

253+Hut+of+Brown+Now+Sit+Down.JPG

HAHAH! That's great!!!

4 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

That ...is....amazing...!!!

THanks Xherman! Really Glad you like it. I need to get back on the hangout this weekend. 

Edited by Arc 724
4 people like this

I simply cannot get over how AMAZINGLY LIFELIKE that onion is!!! :wow: You did an absolutely splendid job, the eye in particular looks pretty incredible as well. Nicely done!! :D

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

3 people like this

Everything about this is amazing, awesome job!

1 person likes this

On 3/26/2017 at 3:32 AM, OneBoot said:

I simply cannot get over how AMAZINGLY LIFELIKE that onion is!!! :wow: You did an absolutely splendid job, the eye in particular looks pretty incredible as well. Nicely done!! :D

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Thanks! OneBoot :blush:

On 3/26/2017 at 7:22 AM, Gargs said:

Everything about this is amazing, awesome job!

I appreciate it! Thanks Gargs/ ::):

That is awe inspiring.  'Nuff said.

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Pillpeddler said:

That is awe inspiring.  'Nuff said.

Ha, Thanks Pillpeddler!

18 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

SKILLS

::): And in all caps, Thank you! wow. :blush: 

1 person likes this

Excellent work!!:winkthumbs:

1 person likes this