Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AEdge

03371: Brock Battlebow and 03099: Klaus Copperthumb

10 posts in this topic

Very nicely done.  The shadows on the crossbowman read very natural.

1 person likes this

Always a pleasure to see your art!

1 person likes this

So smooth!

I love them!

Great skin and shadows, love the hair!

1 person likes this

Can never go wrong with red-headed dwarves!  Excellent work!

1 person likes this

Really excellent. 

1 person likes this

Well done! These guys look really GOOD! Nice smooth tranisitions

1 person likes this

These guys are awesome!  Well done!  Another artist for me to aspire to!

I really like these guys, they are some of the best that I have seen on this site!

1 person likes this

I like the red hair too. It seem to be a natural choice and it's probably due to Dwarf Slayer popularized by Warhammer. You did an excellent job on both of theme. My favorite part is the dark purple coat of Copperthumb. The beige highlight really bring a natural tast to the color. That's definitely a color I need to include in my pallet.

1 person likes this

Excellent paint jobs on them!!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cyradis
      I should have taken some pictures before the beard went on. 

The face was BEAUTIFUL. It looked rather like my fairy lady's face. He was gorgeous. The most feminine face I could have possibly done... on a dude. A dude with a twisted smile, but still. 

So I tried to cover it with some stubble. Looked a bit off at the lips. So to conceal that his lips are a bit funky, I went "heck with it" and gave him a twirly mustache and a goatee along with the five o'clock shadow. 

Did it work? Or does he still look like a lady with a stick-on beard? Nothing wrong with androgyny but that isn't my intention with this figure either. How can I get him to look like a young cocky dude thief? More eyebrow? AHHHHH Painting dudes is difficult. 

The original face before beard was so good I could have done Youtube make-up tutorials for women off it. Great... but that wasn't the plan. 
    • By redfox
      My friend found this dwarf, he thinks he got it around 2006, about eleven years ago:

• By Couvs
      Finished this guy a little over a week ago. Took almost no time compared to my previous figures and I've got a better setup figured out for taking pictures now!

• By ub3r_n3rd
      I finally was able to get the time and - quite frankly - the painting bug biting me to get this done for Jasper the 2nd, who won my Artist page 500 likes random contest drawing. 

This is the figure he picked out of my collection and I'm going to mail him out this week. It's a Forge Guardian from Rackham Confrontation, dwarf of Tir-Na-Bor. Metal figure, at 28mm scale. It was actually quite fun to paint up. The base is a pre-made base that I painted to be a stained/rusted metallic from the old Stonehaven Dwarves kickstarter.

Anyhow, C&C are welcomed and greatly appreciated, thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)