Sign in to follow this  
AEdge

03371: Brock Battlebow and 03099: Klaus Copperthumb

Can never go wrong with red-headed dwarves!  Excellent work!

• Like 1

Well done! These guys look really GOOD! Nice smooth tranisitions

• Like 1

These guys are awesome!  Well done!  Another artist for me to aspire to!

I really like these guys, they are some of the best that I have seen on this site!

• Like 1

I like the red hair too. It seem to be a natural choice and it's probably due to Dwarf Slayer popularized by Warhammer. You did an excellent job on both of theme. My favorite part is the dark purple coat of Copperthumb. The beige highlight really bring a natural tast to the color. That's definitely a color I need to include in my pallet.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SirLarpsAlot
      Painted this guy up to act as our dwarven barbarian for some Adventurers League gaming at an upcoming con.
      Messing around with skin tones. I may go back and add some tattoos before I finish coating him with varnish (he's got one coat of gloss right now). Am not sure what to put on him, other than maybe the rune for anger.

• By SGHawkins09
      This was my second diorama for ReaperCon 2017 and was the one picked for judging. The idea for it actually began at last year's ReaperCon and was originally going to be the wizard catching the barbarian mousling breaking in. Over the year it evolved into a large scene than originally planned and I swapped out the barbarian for the two thieves/rogues. It ended up getting a gold medal and Mousling Honorable Mention.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Here is the WIP thread: Stop Thief!

Thank you to everyone who gave me feedback while creating this diorama.

• By Mutilatedlips
      Decided to paint him as a Drow to add to House Depsana's arsenal of nastiness.

• By Pochi
      Cute little dwarf from Bones 3. I painted her up to look like my priest in World of Warcraft. She is adorable! I still need to practice black hair but I like how she turned out and she is for kicking elf on the table so she's good to go. I practiced doing some plaid on her top. She also has a little bottle strapped to her waist. Is it a healing potion? Poison? Or just wine? Who will try it and find out?

• By Dcniles82
      This is something I have been working on for about a year, thanks to procrastination and being side tracked by other projects, but I finally decided to get it finished up.  It was a lot of fun to work on and I'm pleased with the finished result and the little story it tells.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)