SamuraiJack

fulfilling
Servants of the Undead Pharaoh

16 posts in this topic

About this project

Along the Great Northern Trade Route that leads to the town of Midlam, merchants come from distant lands to buy and sell their wares.  

One such trader is the Great Sultan, who has brought along his entourage of advisers, entertainers and of course, his guards.  Also, arriving close behind the Sultan are rumours of strange and exotic wizards, and something more sinister.  

Could it be, that he hopes to escape the curse of the Undead Pharaoh, who's tomb he ordered looted for it's fantastic treasures?

Whatever the truth of the matter, the High Wizard of Midlam has chosen to investigate these rumours...

Midlam Miniatures are pleased to present a collection of six 28mm scale mages & priests from the distant desert lands, for all of your Fantasy Egyptian, Pulp and Arabian Nights games.

The Undead Pharaoh The Undead Pharaoh

The High Priest The High Priest

The Priest The Priest

The Priestess The Priestess

The Sorceress The Sorceress

The Princess The Princess

This is our fourth Kickstarter, and we are using it to help develop and extend our existing range of 'Arabian Nights' miniatures.

We have also included an option to purchase 'An audience with the Great Sultan' alongside the six mages and priests.  The set includes twelve miniatures: The Sultan on rug, two guards, female guard with spear, assassin, servant with fan, panther, caravan guard, adviser, snake charmer, rug merchant and sword swallower.

An Audience with the Great Sultan An Audience with the Great Sultan

Getting this project funded will not only help us get these figures made, but will also help us plan and create future ranges and expansions. 

Our three previous Kickstarters, Wizard Apprentices, Wizard Halflings and Cultists of the Kraken Lord all successfully funded and delivered on schedule.

We are also happy to receive suggestions on what to make next!

PLEASE NOTE: The miniatures are cast in a high quality pewter, with a high Tin content, but may contain a small quantity of lead.   We unfortunately cannot guarantee lead free models.

They are not toys, and are not suitable for children. 

We regrettably do not have the ability to produce resin miniatures. 

All miniatures are supplied unpainted.

All images and miniatures are ©2017 Midlam Miniatures.  

1 person likes this

Nice!  I like the sculpts and they are metal. The full monty comes out to $2.33 a figure.  Is shipping included? June seems an ambitious date, but it looks like everything is sculpted already. 

Shipping isn't included.. they've done a ton of other KS's so you could check them for delivery delays.. they also limit how many of each pledge it would appear

Shipping is extra, but when you pick a pledge level it will autoupdate to the correct sum.

My £12 pledge turned into £18 because of international shippng.

Still worth it...

wizards apprentices was funded in Aug... estimating shipping in Oct and started shipping in Oct.. completed Nov 4... so June is not too ambitious. I like this more than Krakens so I'm in!

I've backed their previous three, and have nothing but positive things to say.  Everything has arrived early, and in great shape.

I probably won't back this one, as I don't have a need for further Egyptian pieces any time soon.  But it doesn't mean I won't tell others to!

1 person likes this

Survey time, so won't be long now until they start shipping...

They said shipping still on for June Woot!!

Midlam has a pretty decent history of being on time, so if they say so, it will be so. 

Fulfillment has started

Received my rewards.  No surprises.  Quite happy with their work.

Mine arrived yesterday, also.

Quite nice. 

Mine arrived today, it was a nice surprise!

Received mine today, but have not had the opportunity to open yet.  :-(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      RuneQuest Quickstart  
      Hi, we at Infinity-Engine are very proud to announce our Licence to create miniatures and scenery for RuneQuest. Our first release is based on the adversaries found in the RQG Quickstarter adventure, 'The Broken Tower' 
      Please have a look at our first miniature set here and also head over to our website and blog for News and WIP of our other fantasy and sci-fi models and miniatures.
      www.infinity-engine.com
      This is a Kickstarter to fund our first set of Licenced RuneQuest miniatures. The models are almost ready and we are running this fundraiser to gauge the interest and get these models to the mould makers, then into your hands.
      These miniatures and items of scenery are designed and sold under Licence from Chaosium Inc and Moon Design Publications.
      Adversaries Set The Adversaries Set consists of two Sprul-Pa, two Rock Lizards, a Dream Weft, thee Menhir and a Stone Woman miniature. The set is 25% cheaper than the full price of the individual models. The Menhir and Stone Woman will be cast in high quality resin, the rest of the models cast in metal. The Stone Woman model is still work in progress, and we will update the pictures as the model progress. The metal miniatures are supplied with plastic round bases and the resin models have sculpted round bases cast in resin.
      Stone Woman As the Stone Woman model is cast in house, we can offer this model straight away and at 20% lower than the full price. The model is still work in progress and we should have a finished, moulded and painted version before the end of the campaign.
      Menhir The Stone Woman Menhir are also cast in house and we can offer these as soon as the Kickstarter ends away at 20% lower than the full price. We are making the moulds right now and should have cast, then painted examples very soon.
      Full Set Painted This reward is one full Adversaries Set pro-painted. Like in the picture but a lot more colourful. We will work closely with anyone that takes up this option to get a colour scheme and finish that works for them.
      Card Adversaries I loved the card miniatures that came with a few of Chaosiums games, (back in the day), and although I want to sell our miniatures, I know a lot of role players are not collectors of models or enjoy painting, so I have designed some paper version of these miniatures and for a pound we will email you a PDF as soon as we photograph the finished painted models. The pictures are only place holders and will be replaced with painted miniatures as soon as they are cast and painted. 

Sprul-Pa UNLOCKED  
      To sell the Sprul-Pa miniatures on their own will require extra moulds, so these are locked till we hit £500, hitting the target pays for the extra moulds needed. Once unlocked you will be able to buy them on their own without buying the full set.
      Rock Lizards To sell the Rock Lizards miniatures on their own will require extra moulds, so these are locked till we hit £750, hitting the target pays for the extra moulds needed. Once unlocked you will be able to buy them on their own without buying the full set.
    • By lazylich
      28mm metal Renaissance-style skeleton army for war games based on art by Hans Holbein, Durer, and such like. It's a cool style. It's only got a week left and I wasn't able to find another thread for it. I'm not affiliated but thought it looked cool and backed it.

• By SamuraiJack

About this project

Trio is born from my videogames experience, is born by my idea to create a variegated set that include different types of subjects including animals, armours, textiles and skins of various types. The busts of this campaign are all handsculpted by Alberto Acquaviva and me and all are in resin cast. Through this busts i want to show you how the wisdom can be beautiful and delicate, how the courage can be aggressive in front of a trial and how the power can corrupt your face...and your soul. All this collection busts are composed just by one piece except Heero, the courage that is composed by three parts. The collection has been conceived to be easy to assemple and ready from the unboxing to be painted. Is a good trial for both beginners and veteran painters. You can play with colors, lighting effects or freehanding on open surfaces, on little details or animal mantles. So,I hope my project excites and involves you like it did to me. Thanks for reading. Below you'll find the description of all characters, their size and more details on this campaign.
      Regarding the shipping costs there are two price ranges.  
      First range: shipping up to 4 figures, 5€  
      Second range: 5+ figures,10€ However be informed that the more models you'll purchase, the bigger will be the discount applied, so your shipping will be anyway cheap.
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Add extra depth to your gaming sessions with Adventure Realm RPG Game Tiles – Castles and Dungeons set. We want to create a set of 16 eight inch square tiles with full colour printing on both sides, giving you over 2000 square inches of mapping artwork for your gaming. Each tile has one inch square grid subtly included on the images, making them ideal for integrating with your miniatures and roleplaying.  They are made on thick card and are gloss laminated to be compatible with dry-wipe marker pens.

On one side of the tiles are sixteen top down view castle tiles, ideal for quickly putting together a city wall or castle complex for your adventurers to explore. The castle tiles comprise the following:

1 x Wall outward corner, 4 x Wall inward corner, 1 x Gate, 5 x Straight walls, 1 x Dungeon entrance, 1 x Well courtyard, 1 x Grassed courtyard, 1 x Keep roof, 1 x Fenced corral

The castle tiles can be put together to make a complete small stronghold (above), while two sets give you plenty of options for an entire fortress (just one example given below).

Turn the castle images over and you have 16 dungeon tiles, all in full colour, giving you a flexible warren of corridors and rooms to battle through.  The dungeon tiles include:
      1 x Throne room, 1 x Tower stair well, 1 x Cellar stairs, 1 x Prison cells, 1 x Torture chamber, 1 x Demonic temple, 1 x Carpeted corridor, 1 x T Junction stairs, 1 x Circular pit, 1 x Wizards tower, 1 x Corner corridor, 1 x Storage room, 1 x Guard chamber, 1 x Tower chambers, 1 x Grassland secret entrance, 1 x Water secret entrance

The dungeon tiles can create the area underneath a castle, or be used in their own right for quickly assembling evocative dungeon scenes for adventurers to explore.
      This is our second Kickstarter project for the Adventure Realm series, with our first set of tiles successfully funded in November 2016.  The Castle and Dungeon set will work seamlessly with the original Town and Wilderness set.  So if you want a city wall between the town buildings and the great outdoors, now you can!
      Or you can expand your townscape to include fortified areas, underground  spaces, etc.
      If you missed the Kickstarter for Town and Wilderness you can add that set to your pledge to make even bigger adventuring worlds.

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Hell Awaits... Wave 1 - 28mm resin miniatures featuring the denizens of Hell in all their twisted, evil glory.
      A new range of (mostly) Classic Historical Demons for you to summon into your homes.
      I've been planning this project for over a year now and fully intend to keep this series of miniatures going, building up a base as I go, and there's also a game I'm busy developing (in which all the mini releases will be usable) in the pipeline.
      Pledge levels:
      £25 - All 6 Wave 1 resin Demon miniatures + their corresponding prints.
      £20 - All 6 Wave 1 resin Demon miniatures.
      £4 - Any one single resin Demon miniature.
      *Please note that all miniatures will be supplied unpainted and unassembled (they will require some basic assembly, at minimum removing from the sprue and attaching to the base, although most figures are only one piece)*
      Add-ons:
      All add-ons are available with all pledge levels. Simply add an additional £4 for each extra Wave 1 Demon miniature you want and £1 for each print you want.
      Wave 1 Demons:

Wave 1 lineup  

Abraxas
      Artwork  
      Plain resin miniature, approx 53mm high. Sculpted by Martin Baker  
      Primed and with a quick wash and dry brush  
      Painted by G Abraxas, the terrible one, a supremely powerful warrior Demon whose disparate parts represent wakefulness, articulate thought, prudence, wisdom and relentlessness. He has the ability to generate truth and falsehood, good and evil, light and darkness with the same word and in the same deed; the total package.
      Not generally the most malevolent Demon in Hell, but potentially one of the most dangerous.
      Construct
      Artwork  
      Plain resin miniature, approx 18mm high. Sculpted by Darren Edwards  
      Primed and with a quick wash and dry brush  
      Painted by Painting Knights Upon entering Hell, all Souls are instantly remade in flesh. They have to be, this is Hell and Demons see it in their job to torture Souls. And whilst mental torture might be a thing, try telling that to a grinning Demon with a pair on pliers in hand. Inevitably most Demons end up getting a bit too carried away and this leads to a vast overabundance of dismembered limbs and severed heads. he souls can, of course, be remade in flesh an infinite amount of times, and they will be, but that still leaves a sea of limbs, torsos and heads. The torsos tend to be eaten by ravenous Demons, but most of the limbs and heads have historically been incinerated.
      Nevertheless, mischievous Imps, bored with carting around countless body parts decided to start creating their own Demons behind Satan's back. Lacking imagination, they took their inspiration from Hell's guard dog, Cerberus, and they started stitching together random limbs in a rough hound-like shape and recreated the three heads by stitching together three severed human heads and connecting them to the 'body', and thus the Constructs were born. The constructed abominations were still lifeless, of course, the Imps don't possess any magical powers, so they still had to find a Demon, who didn't mind risking the wrath of Satan should he find out his Demon-creating power was being usurped, and convince them to reanimate the monstrosities. There was an obvious choice...
  • Who's Online   55 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)