SamuraiJack

fulfilling
Servants of the Undead Pharaoh

16 posts in this topic

About this project

Along the Great Northern Trade Route that leads to the town of Midlam, merchants come from distant lands to buy and sell their wares.  

One such trader is the Great Sultan, who has brought along his entourage of advisers, entertainers and of course, his guards.  Also, arriving close behind the Sultan are rumours of strange and exotic wizards, and something more sinister.  

Could it be, that he hopes to escape the curse of the Undead Pharaoh, who's tomb he ordered looted for it's fantastic treasures?

Whatever the truth of the matter, the High Wizard of Midlam has chosen to investigate these rumours...

Midlam Miniatures are pleased to present a collection of six 28mm scale mages & priests from the distant desert lands, for all of your Fantasy Egyptian, Pulp and Arabian Nights games.

The Undead Pharaoh The Undead Pharaoh

The High Priest The High Priest

The Priest The Priest

The Priestess The Priestess

The Sorceress The Sorceress

The Princess The Princess

This is our fourth Kickstarter, and we are using it to help develop and extend our existing range of 'Arabian Nights' miniatures.

We have also included an option to purchase 'An audience with the Great Sultan' alongside the six mages and priests.  The set includes twelve miniatures: The Sultan on rug, two guards, female guard with spear, assassin, servant with fan, panther, caravan guard, adviser, snake charmer, rug merchant and sword swallower.

An Audience with the Great Sultan An Audience with the Great Sultan

Getting this project funded will not only help us get these figures made, but will also help us plan and create future ranges and expansions. 

Our three previous Kickstarters, Wizard Apprentices, Wizard Halflings and Cultists of the Kraken Lord all successfully funded and delivered on schedule.

We are also happy to receive suggestions on what to make next!

PLEASE NOTE: The miniatures are cast in a high quality pewter, with a high Tin content, but may contain a small quantity of lead.   We unfortunately cannot guarantee lead free models.

They are not toys, and are not suitable for children. 

We regrettably do not have the ability to produce resin miniatures. 

All miniatures are supplied unpainted.

All images and miniatures are ©2017 Midlam Miniatures.  

1 person likes this

Nice!  I like the sculpts and they are metal. The full monty comes out to $2.33 a figure.  Is shipping included? June seems an ambitious date, but it looks like everything is sculpted already. 

Shipping isn't included.. they've done a ton of other KS's so you could check them for delivery delays.. they also limit how many of each pledge it would appear

Shipping is extra, but when you pick a pledge level it will autoupdate to the correct sum.

My £12 pledge turned into £18 because of international shippng.

Still worth it...

wizards apprentices was funded in Aug... estimating shipping in Oct and started shipping in Oct.. completed Nov 4... so June is not too ambitious. I like this more than Krakens so I'm in!

I've backed their previous three, and have nothing but positive things to say.  Everything has arrived early, and in great shape.

I probably won't back this one, as I don't have a need for further Egyptian pieces any time soon.  But it doesn't mean I won't tell others to!

1 person likes this

Survey time, so won't be long now until they start shipping...

They said shipping still on for June Woot!!

Midlam has a pretty decent history of being on time, so if they say so, it will be so. 

Fulfillment has started

Received my rewards.  No surprises.  Quite happy with their work.

Mine arrived yesterday, also.

Quite nice. 

Mine arrived today, it was a nice surprise!

Received mine today, but have not had the opportunity to open yet.  :-(