Reaper Ron

Reaper's 25th Anniversary Miniature - April

52 posts in this topic

Can't wait until we see what else is new for April. This guy's a must-grab for me. I just need to see what else I'll be adding to the order.

2 people like this

this looks fun to paint... not sure how i will ever use it, but it will be fun to paint ;)

I might have skipped, but i needed a mini for my new 5e character (dual axe wielder - i bought two Jon Longshanks and i am going to try my hand at pinning a weapon) so it seemed like a good excuse to spend $40 ;)

1 person likes this

I'm going to have to. Sheer nostalgia, if nothing else. Hecklemeyer was a recurring NPC in a game I used to run, back before the oceans drank Atlantis.

7 people like this

22 hours ago, redambrosia said:

That might be a good idea. If I recall correctly, they're not doing new releases this month because of bones 3 shipping, but online order fulfillment will continue as usual. So we don't need to worry about making our orders "in time".

Um, no.

That is incorrect information.

New Releases go live on the 24th.

8 people like this

And there's new stuff up on the Previews page.  

And some pretty nice stuff it is, too. 

7 people like this

Hoba-hoba!!:wub:

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

And there's new stuff up on the Previews page.  

And some pretty nice stuff it is, too. 

Cool I was wondering what would be released this month.

Hey, the 12th is the 'middle of the month' +/- 3 days. :lol:

Just kidding! I don't need a tease. I can wait. I'm going to buy it anyways. Why do I need to know anything about it now?

7 people like this

Just placed my order.  Can't wait to get this mini. I will have to dig out my old one.       

I hope he still has some paint left on him as I painted him before I learned about washing and priming minis before painting.   

3 people like this

Is it hint time yet? <looks hopefully around the corner >

6 people like this

No hints yet for May?  Should be soon(tm) right?

4 people like this

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the May mini will be...

FREE with $40 purchase!

OK - that wasn't a stretch.  I did look through minis sorting for oldest first.  It is funny how many of those sculpts are among my favorites.  Sandra Garrity's work is completely tied up in my whole concept of D&D.  When i picture any given class or race... the image in my head is one of her sculpts.

That being said, and given that we have had a wizard and a rogue...  I think the May mini is:

D'Narg the Slayer

Although i am not sure what could be done to make that mini better!

5 people like this

It looks like Reaper is doing a best of based on their early sculpt, so we still have a male and or female knight coming, as well as male or female barbarians, and a elf of some type. I imagine a Sophie will be the last one.

2 people like this

Well regardless I think its time to bug @Reaperbryan for another hint for next month.  We are clearly past the half way point of the month and its certainly time to start dreaming of our next free miniature and figuring out how we are going to incorporate said miniature into our games, etc.  :)

2 people like this

Just now, Gargs said:

Well regardless I think its time to bug @Reaperbryan for another hint for next month.  We are clearly past the half way point of the month and its certainly time to start dreaming of our next free miniature and figuring out how we are going to incorporate said miniature into our games, etc.  :)

May_Tease.jpg

The new mini is obviously Billy the White, stabby dagger-lovin' cousin of Gandalf the White. 

20 people like this