Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

The Five Fishmen of the Apocalypse

I like them!

If you hadn't mentioned you have sculpted some tails, I would not have noticed.

• Like 1

I agree with Xherman; the sculpted tails look very good.

Cool conversions, and very nice paint jobs to go along with them!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sanael
      As implied in the thread title: A) I painted these over the long weekend, B) I intend to use them as members of one of the Cults of the Draon Below in my upcoming Eberron campaign, and C) I have no idea where these minis came from.

I mean, I know that I procured them as part of a lot from my FLGS, but they came loose and I don't know a manufacturer, sculptor, etc. There's not any stamp on them anywhere, so no clues there. I got these three, and two more of each figure with exposed heads (the one with the hood up is the only copy of that pose)...so they may have come in a set of three, or a set of seven with one leader figure, or they may be three separate products and I just got doubles.

Anyway, pretty generic cult-mooks, and I gave them correspondingly generic color schemes. The robes are a progression of Walnut Brown, Blackened Brown and Bright Red; the hoods and sashes are Carnage Red up through Saffron Sunset into Sunlight Yellow. Skin is Golden Skin mixed up or down with Desert Sand and Walnut Brown. Probably not as much contrast as they could have, but they'll be decent mooks on the table.

C&C always welcome, and if anyone can identify them, please do so!
    • By Disciple of Sakura
      Got ol Shubbu-Shubbu painted up a while ago, never got around to showing her off. The base has pieces of acritter from Cthulu-Wars, as well as tentacles from Reaper's Creature Components (03334) and a pile of skills from Forge Prints, as well as copious amounts of water effects for slime. Really enjoyed painting this abomination. I based the colors a bit on the Demogorgon from Stranger Things, as the mouth really reminded me of the beast.

• By MojoBob

Here's one of the Cthulhu Mythos creatures from Kickstarter III, a Gug. I really don't know what that is; I've played a bit of Call of Cthulhu from time to time, but never come across one of these. I suppose I could look it up, but I'm lazy.

• By MojoBob

This is one of the Cthulhoid critters from the recent Bones Kickstarter. I think they call it Spawn of Shub-Niggurath, but I'm not completely sure about that.

Just a side note: Windows 10 did an update recently, and since then Photoshop's colour balance has gone entirely to broccoli. What I see in Photoshop has no relation to what I get as output, and I'm really struggling to figure out how to get it back. That's why all of these images are too blue.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

I had an oscar fish once. It would jump out of the water and bite your keys.

Kev!
  • Who's Online   8 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)