12 posts in this topic

I'm not usually a fan of filthy xenos but these look great! The cheque marks are very straight.

1 person likes this

Those are brilliant!

Awesomest maximus as always!! Perfection!

I've always loved the Harequins.  The originals came out just as I started playing Rogue Trader.

These are beautiful!

I have no idea what a Harequin is, but your paint jobs are straight up amazing! That first assassin looking one is :wub:

The skull helmet sniper with the sickle blade on his gun is also beautifully done. The green, charcoal, white and copper color scheme looks like it could come right out of a comic book. Especially like the way you heavily darkened the copper right where it meets the muzzle. Beautiful work as always.

Thanks.

Harlequins exist primarily as an excuse to paint garish patterns on minis.  They are a sub faction  of space elves (eldar) in Warhammer 40,000.

4 people like this

I have a box of original Rogue Trader Harlequins I found at a used bookstore... but the new ones are far more dynamic.

And far less cheap. ::(:

4 people like this

I'm not much for the subject, but your paint job is fine, fine, superfine!

These are done in a more muted pallette than typical. Especially the brown one. They are gorgeous. I would picture these is there actual battle uniforms, whereas the GW paintjobs would be more of a parade uniform. 

Amazing!