I have no idea what a Harequin is, but your paint jobs are straight up amazing! That first assassin looking one is :wub:

The skull helmet sniper with the sickle blade on his gun is also beautifully done. The green, charcoal, white and copper color scheme looks like it could come right out of a comic book. Especially like the way you heavily darkened the copper right where it meets the muzzle. Beautiful work as always.

I have a box of original Rogue Trader Harlequins I found at a used bookstore... but the new ones are far more dynamic.

And far less cheap. ::(:

• Like 4

These are done in a more muted pallette than typical. Especially the brown one. They are gorgeous. I would picture these is there actual battle uniforms, whereas the GW paintjobs would be more of a parade uniform. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kanli
      I’m happy with the progress so far, but every time I take photos I can see missed spots or places that would benefit from more attention. 

Apologies for double post. Admins, Plz erase one of your choice. 
    • By Disserrma
      This guy came from a large number of Bretonnian miniatures given to my husband for a Warhammer army.  He never set up an army, but after many years of sitting ignored in boxes I've recently begun pulling some out and painting them to use as tabletop NPCs.

• By OvantheWise
      Venomthropes That I did as a Christmas gift for a good friend of mine.

• By Edsterdoom
      I haven’t been that active on the forum in recent months. But I have still been busy painting my models.  In the last months I pushed through and painted a number of models. 

The reaper models have been painted to tabletop standard. These will be used for my Dragons Rampant undead army. 

At at the same time I have two Games Workshop armies to paint my Necrons and Blood Angles. These two units were purchased off eBay. 

As as always comments welcome. Next year I plan to take more photos. 
    • By Arc 724
      Primaris Space Marine (Warhammer 40,000)
      by Games Workshop

This was my first warhammer figure I've ever done. I've always enjoyed the theme of the game but never really like the Space Marines because they are to short. When I saw these new, taller, ones I actually got excited to paint one. The height on these guys are amazing. They really have a better feel about them. The issue was that I only wanted to paint one (for now) and that is when a friendly forumnite told me about this book they just released "Getting Started with Warhammer 40,000." I jumped at the chance at the book comes with one miniature on a nice base for only $15. I called my local GW store and they saved it for me. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to just paint a miniature and not spend loads of cash on a single miniature or a three pack. 

I decided to go with a blood angel look for this guy. But I wanted to make it look a little unique so I did those grey chevrons on the shoulder and knee. This was also the first time I've done battle damage like you see here. It was FAR easier than I thought and the look is wonderful! I was very happy the way it turned out. 

With this guy I did fill in the base with GreenStuff to give the model a little bit more weight. You can see that in the WIP below. 

Thanks for the support.  

WORK-N-PROGRESS for this piece.
  • Who's Online   36 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)