David Brawley

Getting To Know Each Other - April 2017

1068 posts in this topic

My answer would lead to Beekeepers.

Let's just say I won't name a flavor.

6 people like this

1 hour ago, David Brawley said:

Question for Thursday, 4/20

If you were going to name a new flavor(mix? blend?) of cannabis, what would it be?

Going with the best answer from @midnight last night, The Edible Hulk.

6 people like this

If you were going to name a new flavor(mix? blend?) of cannabis, what would it be?

A few of our cigarette makers have land in Mexico & have brand names for manufactured joints that have been patented for years. Marlboro's is my favorite: Sky Highs.

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, David Brawley said:

I don't do marijuana, for the same reason I don't do cigarettes, or cigars.  My father passed away from a smoking-related cancer last November, and my family history is filled with smoking-related illnesses and deaths.

But, since this is supposed to be light-hearted ...

Let's go ahead and make all those old Sid & Marty Kroft jokes and rumors come true, and name it H. R. Pufnstuf -- the H. R. is for "hand-rolled"!

Edited by Grumpy Cave Bear
Grammar edit
9 people like this

23 hours ago, David Brawley said:

Question for Wednesday, April 19th

When was the last time you moved? When do you think will be the next?

Wowww, all you lovely settled people haha! That's amazing. I like exploring, but I want a steady home to come back to.

UGH. No kidding, hdclearman. You get real good at keeping your junk pile small. We moved yearly growing up (3 times in 3rd grade), managing to stay in one place for high school. When I left home, I moved once or twice a year until I was old enough to rent apartments, then it was yearly.

This is first time we renewed our lease! We moved a year and a half ago, and we'll be staying here at least another 6 months. ::D: 

I. What? Oh. The date. LOL. I dunno, don't really care what people do.

I remember the silly date though - I got sick one day and didn't show up to school, and it happened to be that day. The principal called me in (I guess he called everyone who skipped that day in), and was grilling me over what I did yesterday while I had this lost look on my face. He eventually realized I was innocent and my friends had to explain the situation to me when I got back. :lol: 

12 people like this

5 minutes ago, Grumpy Cave Bear said:

Let's go ahead and make all those old Sid & Marty Kroft jokes and rumors come true, and name it H. R. Pufnstuf -- the H. R. is for "hand-rolled"!

Having watched that show as a kid, and not old enough at the time to partake in the joke, I never realized the H. R. was rumored to stand for anything.

Your dose of youthful innocence for the day.

5 people like this

47 minutes ago, LordJosh said:

Not so odd; I've never tried it.  Funnily, as I've gotten older, I've been curious to try it, but the possibility of random drug tests at work and the fact that failing one of those is grounds for immediate termination has really tamped down any real push to try it.  That all being said, there are some wacky names for the wacky tabacky, and it's a fun creative writing exercise. 

I've often said that if I make it to 90+ I'm giving opium and/or heroin a whirl.  Because, at that point, why not?  Related to that, at the Museo Nacional de Antropologia in Mexico City, there's this huge display, complete with animated movie, about the adventure of ancient people discovering peyote and how frikkin' awesome peyote trips are.  Like, seriously, once they discover peyote, the rains come, crops grow, and everything is wonderful.  :lol:  It was kind of hilarious, as I was remembering school trips of my youth and trying to imagine the teacher reaction if we came across a huge "drugs are awesome" display. 

9 people like this

2 hours ago, David Brawley said:

"this smells terrible and will give me a 3 day headache"

7 people like this

For the second time today on these forums...

...I am reminded that those girls from my High School who kept asking, "What planet are you from?" Were indeed onto something.

:huh:

3 hours ago, David Brawley said:

<...takes wing, flaps away to another Internet forum...>

8 people like this

With the NWO wanting to crack down on the states that have legalized it:

The Trump Stump

1 hour ago, Morihalda said:

I. What? Oh. The date. LOL. I dunno, don't really care what people do.

I remember the silly date though - I got sick one day and didn't show up to school, and it happened to be that day. The principal called me in (I guess he called everyone who skipped that day in), and was grilling me over what I did yesterday while I had this lost look on my face. He eventually realized I was innocent and my friends had to explain the situation to me when I got back. :lol: 

For shame!!!! :lol:

10 people like this

2 hours ago, Darkmeer said:

I'm an oddball in that I've never done any version of this (medical or otherwise).   I have no interest in knowing or naming a flavor of it, sorry guys, gals, and otherwise.  Have fun storming the castle today, everyone.

I've never done it and don't have any particular interest in trying it either, I just though it was an appropriate question for the day that I hoped would end up with some really puntastic answers!

9 people like this

If there's not a variety named Longbottom Leaf, then I'll be very disappointed.

2 hours ago, Sergeant_Crunch said:

Torgo

As in executive powder?

10 people like this

1 hour ago, VitM said:

:lol:  It was kind of hilarious, as I was remembering school trips of my youth and trying to imagine the teacher reaction if we came across a huge "drugs are awesome" display. 

Having some experience with opioid medications, they aren't all they're cracked up to be. 

I can imagine the current reaction to a "drugs are awesome" exhibit.  When I was in school though, drugs were awesome. There were even a couple teachers who smoked.  Not my thing, but a lot of kids did, it wasn't a real secret and there was no real enforcement.  My teenage niece was absolutely shocked and appalled to hear that. 

8 people like this

5 hours ago, David Brawley said:

Soon You Will Pay Taxes on ThisTM.

Not a fan of this stuff, for actual reasons. But it's not going anywhere, either.

4 people like this

5 hours ago, David Brawley said:

Dungeon Spore

Critical Hit

Tapped Forest

9 people like this