Darkmeer

April 2017 Hobby Goals

33 posts in this topic

So my goal for April 2017, which is mostly over at this point, is to prepare for what I am calling "The Summer of Minis!!!" which begins May 1st. Now that school is about to end and I am getting a 12 week break from it, I am planning to spend my summer painting at least one mini per week, if possible even two!!!  I am only working from home and will have a lot more free time to paint and most importantly ZERO school responsibilities!!!!

So my plan for the summer is: 1) Paint Minis 2) Play Videogames 3) Play Pathfinder with friends (FINALLY) and 4) Play Warmachine at the FLGS.

This summer is an unprecedented confluence of good luck and good planning and I know that I will never have another point in my life where I have so little responsibility. I plan on making the most of it!

8 people like this

With 2/3 of the month gone, I've managed to finish one of the abominations for Black Plague so at least my goal has been reached.  Hoping to wrap up the last 2 in the coming 10 days so I can go back to staring at Cinder... 

2 people like this

Just found this thread and it has been a busy month painting. Getting a ton of minis ready for a Blood Bowl League. Starts tomorrow and finished up my Chaos Dwarf team tonight. Still have Vampires, a Chaos and a new Lizardman Team to finish. And then of course there will be new shinies that sneak in!

1. Chaos team

2. Vampires as soon as Lily Munster gets here

3. Lizardmen 4 Saurus

4. Amazon team,

5. Dwarf team

Not about to get them all done this month, but these are what is in the paint lineup.

2 people like this