On 4/5/2017 at 3:55 PM, Rob Dean said:

It looks like my main goal this month is going to be to work on 1/72 scale plastic Viking-style barbarians, for a "campaign in a box" initiative.  My brother is after me to paint some Ral Partha stuff for Gencon, and the club Frostgrave game is always just around the corner, but I think it's going to be 1/72...

So I posted that after I'd already done my 18 very old school elves and six wargs.  In the rest of the month, I actually painted a fantasy campaign map, and about ten 1/72 scale plastic Vikings, which are still waiting for me to accumulate enough of them to mix them onto war-games bases...

I'll call it a mixed success, because I also at least got out dancing twice, took an extra i.e. dance lesson, and got on my bicycle for the first time in months, all of which were good things that didn't involve paint.

• Like 3

I only finished 3, show off thread sometime soon(tm)...  Just too much stuff going on at work, I just feel drained by the time I get home. Hardly painted at all in the last few weeks. :wacko: