10 posts in this topic

whahahahahah. :D

10 people like this

So I guess I 'pranked' someone for April fool's day.....

4 people like this

oh, and since it was a chew toy, it has a 'squeaker' inside it, and as our dog regularly evicerates her chew toys, I have seen what these things look like, a small plastic squeeze bulb of a thing...

I wracked my brain cell VERY HARD to try to figure out a way to make the thing spray glitter.....

(That's a joke, but I did really think about it....)

8 people like this

EXCELLENT!!!

A great gift !!!

3 people like this

It squeaks! Guess who had  been annoying their drunk friends last night. ^___^

12 people like this

1 hour ago, pcktlnt said:

It squeaks! Guess who had  been annoying their drunk friends last night. ^___^

See, @knarthex? I told you he would be chewing on it!!.....well, he doesn't really have teeth, so he would have to be gumming it........billing it, maybe?

8 people like this

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

4 people like this

This might be the greatest thing EVER! 

4 people like this

:winkthumbs:

Great work, Knarthex!

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knarthex
      So, I need to paint a ladies handbag for a figure, and it belongs to a lady of questionable virtue....
      just wondering how one would go about painting it...
      something like this:

bag is shaped like this:

except no handles, just shoulder straps....

Thanks for any and all suggestions!

G
    • By knarthex
      So, It's May the First, Time for a new Hangout Mini!
      Continuing in our theme of Building a Frostgrave Warband,
      This Month, our mini is Blacktongue, Gnoll Ranger, 03190 in metal, 77104 in bones.

Now I have 20+ of the Old Ral Partha Gnolls in 25mm, so this guy, being much bigger than them, will be a Flind from Fiend  Folio...
      On the other hand, I painted the first of my Partha Gnolls using Ral Partha Mane Yellow, so this guy needs to be different....
      Going back to MMI, Gnolls have a Green Grey Fur, so I decided that I would use SC75 Field Grey 38 50% with SC75 SS Camo Shade, mixed with some Nacre mixed 50% with the aforementioned mix as my base coat, as I now tend to paint 'Dark to Light'....
      So here he is with the first basecoat...

Even though I am doing the metal version, the way his left arm fit into the ball and socket at the elbow, looked best in more the bones pose than the metal.....

So Thanks for looking!
    • By knarthex
      So I finished him up last night at around 2230hrs, and took pics, but by then it was to late to post....
      So Here is My April Hangout of the Month Mini, the Xvart Commander:

As a last second thing, I decided to give his sword a green wash as if it were venomous...
      Hope you Like Him!
      George

WiP here
    • By knarthex
      So,
      Our own Wizard most Wild mentioned getting this stuff and finding that it worked for him, so I ordered a bottle of it, as I do a little airbrushing from time to time....

I spent 2 hours or so looking at videos on youtube about how this stuff is used, and decided that the Wolf Demon (77307), that I used for the Hangout Airbrush tutorials last year, would be a good test subject for it, as I was not going to jump straight onto Nathvarr...

The first recommendation I followed was to spray the model with Glosscote, to protect the paint underneath.

I then, again following a tutorial, I daubed the stuff on with a semi junk brush, and let it dry,

I then did another coat, and this is what it looked like after it dried...
      (Taken at the end of my paint session last night)

so tonight will see if it works....

ALSO, in one of the tutorials, the artist was coating his W&N SERIES 7 (!) brush with brush soap before painting this stuff on....
      The brush I used was one that I liked to use for painting bases and such, and it is pretty much trash by now, even after rinsing often and an overnight soak in W&N Brush Cleaner & Restorer...
      RIP>>>>
    • By knarthex
      So whilst digging around through my 40K stuff looking for things, I found a sprue of GW's plastic ruins, and decided to assemble them and paint them up as generic terrain, hopefully to be used in our upcoming Frostgrave games....

Base coated with GW Rough Coat, a textured spray paint, sadly OOP
      Primed Black
      Dry Brushed with GW Stormvermin Fur, Codex Grey, Kommando Khaki, Fortress Grey
      Daubed with GW Blue, Red, Green, and Brown inks, diluted
      Dry brushed with GW Codex Grey, Fortress Grey, VMC Stone Grey

I normally would have done a dilute Tomwise Sauce wash after the inks, but tonight whilst gabbing on the hangouts, I forgot!...
      Couple more coats of DullCote and they will be done...
      Though I may do the black wash now,,,
      Thoughts????
      Thanks for looking!
  • Who's Online   62 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)