Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoolAliasHere

Question about cases.

8 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if this is the proper place for this, and if needs to be moved I understand.  Recently I purchased the box set of Mouselings (amazing!!!) and it got me wondering.  The case that they came in would make a great transport for minis, and I was wondering if these boxes are for sale as blanks.  I looked around the store, but I didnt see them.

Thanks!

CAH

I believe they used to be, but I can't find them in the store at the moment.  I've managed to pick up multiples over the years by buying Learn to Paint kits and paint sets.  (The Christmas paint set came in a case.)  I'm in the opposite situation where I'd like to get different foam inserts some day, but those are difficult to come by. 

I ... I don't understand how you found those...

:blink:

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, LittleBluberry said:

I ... I don't understand how you found those...

:blink:

Just check the tags and see if you used one or more of the ones associated with the cases. If you did let us know in the tagging thread and we can take a closer look at it.

3 people like this

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:47 AM, Heisler said:

Just check the tags and see if you used one or more of the ones associated with the cases. If you did let us know in the tagging thread and we can take a closer look at it.

I had typed "case" into the store search and not found any results.  Now it works, so I'm stumped.  Computers are weird.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 4/2/2017 at 4:50 PM, LittleBluberry said:

I'm in the opposite situation where I'd like to get different foam inserts some day, but those are difficult to come by. 

I managed to find a pretty good pluck-foam set on Amazon that fit these cases almost perfectly. It's the Pelican 1301 replacement 4 piece pick n pluck foam set for 1300 cases. You get enough pluck for 2 Reaper pistol cases but only one top and two bottoms. I use the thin pieces for the top & bottom of the first case, and used one as a guide to cut some other thin foam I had for the bottom and top of the second case. 

Pics... 1st unplucked & 2nd plucked

Izc6bQKl.jpg

g0zs0aTl.jpg

Edited by CorallineAlgae
5 people like this