Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SamuraiJack

Live
Frog God Games Starfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible Line

2 posts in this topic

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/froggodgames/frog-god-games-starfinder-roleplaying-game-compati?ref=category_newest

About this project

Space is about to get serious....   

9d43261480e6629242b16bb1df546b71_origina

Frog God Games is known for its lethal adventures and fantastic places. Our iconic treks have sent vast numbers of players down to face dark adversaries beyond the reach of the sun. Fighting,dying and fighting again they have faced the blackest pits of a Demon's abyss.  

Well, where else can we find new challenges?  

May we suggest the first step is looking up?  

The Starfinder Roleplaying Game  

4497892bebbc5681fa303726c1d278a9_origina

Paizo, the powers behind the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, are completing the final system check on the highly anticipated release of The Starfinder Roleplaying Game. Based on the robust, yet familiar The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, The Starfinder Roleplaying Game will be taking fans of The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game forward in time and to the edge of space where familiar races, powers and creatures have been unleashed.  

Now beyond the bounds of their home world they traverse and expand into the dark reaches. Where cryptic cultures, xenomorphic horrors, and merciless enemies are scattered across alien worlds. New technologies, arcana and untapped alien arcana can be discovered in the vastness of space.   

Which is where we come in...  

Science Fantasy Frog God Style  

Frog God Games is pleased to present to you its Starfinder Roleplaying Game Compatible Line, which, with your help, will release alongside Paizo's highly anticipated Starfinder Roleplaying Game: Core Rulebook ™ (expected August 2017). Frog God Games is pleased to present to you its Starfinder Compatible Line, which, with your help, will release alongside the core Starfinder rules (expected August 2017). We have seen the rules and are very excited to be supporting Paizo's foray into Science Fantasy. 

The Starfinder Roleplaying Game compatible releases from Frog God Games consists of 2 Full-Color, 8.5 x 11 Hardcover Books: The Planetarium and the Tome of Aliens and a folio of six poster maps all available in both print and PDF format.

Planetarium  

Where to land? Where to land?

Presented in full-color, Frog God's Planetarium contains over a dozen new worlds filled with creatures, cultures and civilizations. Apex lifeforms, post-apocalyptic undead, and extraplanar dragons are found within these pages. All for your use as settings with built-in adventure seeds ready for the Starfinder Roleplaying Game campaigns you will be enjoying soon. 

37c4e02d4993282ab770a231be6d05a5_origina

Need an ocean world? A high-tech planet? How about unexpected destinations like comets or gas giants? Detailed write ups of those and more are included in the Planetarium. Full color art and cartography for each planet (when appropriate) are provided by the talents of Alyssa Faden, Terry Pavlet, and Colin Chan.

Tome of Aliens  

03e4d6f313a0f1c34a1239a26de7443b_origina

Space may be cold but no player is going to feel lonely? Not with the Aliens coming from Frog God. This full-color book contains over 120 creatures for the Starfinder Roleplaying Game your alien needs will be satisfied. Each one is designed threaten your party using a similar creature creation philosophy to all of our popular fantasy products (basically, when in doubt lean toward scarier and hungrier). 

882ce60bd163b6c7ce80649c1e3713cb_origina

The full color art was commissioned from outstanding artists gauranteeing the production values will be worthy of the quality beasts, sentients and, others dreamed up by our authors.

The Tome of Aliens will be out of this world. With your help it can get even better.

1 person likes this

Well I'm in! 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project

• By SamuraiJack

About this project

A Song of Ice & Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game is a competitive miniatures game for two or more players. Each player controls one of the Great Houses of Westeros, commanding battlefield units, recruiting legendary Heroes, and manipulating the political stage, in the attempt to claim the greatest prize of all: The Iron Throne. Featuring House Stark and House Lannister, the Starter Set comes with over one hundred amazing, preassembled miniatures that are ready to play out of the box! All-new sculpts are based off original art created for the game by our crew under the direct supervision of George R.R. Martin and Dark Sword Miniatures, to ensure that the game delivers what fans have been envisioning for years.
      The Stark vs Lannister Starter Set is a perfect introduction to a new miniatures game. With accessible and streamlined gameplay designed by Eric M. Lang and Michael Shinall, A Song of Ice and Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game features 5 different Game Modes, Army Building and Customization options, and choices of Commanders and Attachments. This Set packs a lot of gameplay for 2 players!
      An example of the Starter Set miniatures painted. Note that minis come unpainted!  
      The loyal followers of the Direwolf Banner rally to defend the North! Miniatures come unpainted. Just before starting a game, players must build their armies, based on an agreed upon amount of points. Using these points, players forge the core of their army with powerful  Combat Units, such as the Stark Sworn Swords or Lannister Guards into their army. Each of these units has its own strengths and weaknesses.
      3D Render of the Stark Sworn Swords. 2 copies of this unit are included in the Starter Set!  
      3D Render of the Lannister Guards. 2 copies of this unit are included in the Starter Set!  
      Combat Unit cards  
      Attachments
      A player can also augment these units with powerful Attachments, which range from generic additions, like the Lannister Guard Captain, to legendary figures such as Ser Gregor Clegane: The Mountain.
      3D Renders of Robb Stark, Grey Wind and Ser Gregor 'The Mountain' Clegane  
      Greatjon Umber attached to the Umber Berserkers   
    • By hdclearman
      Upcoming Kickstarter from Kabuki Studios.  Looks like the same model in various scales and formats.

Preview Link

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Windmaster Miniatures introduces his first campaign based on a Warband of his awesome Yepas (goblins). A ton of fantasy miniatures and scenery in 28mm scale that you can use for any wargame, role-game or skirmish game.
      We are offering the possibility to all gamers and collectors to take from a little group of Yepas to a big Warband of them, that's depends on the number of miniatures you need.
      We are supporting The 9th Age project since 2016 and, as you can see, this kickstarter is focused on that way. But if you are playing other wargames, skirmish games, rol-games or simply needs this miniatures to expand your collection, this is yours.
      All miniatures of this campaign are sold without assembly and painting process. You will need to mount and paint them.
      PLEDGES BY TYPE OF UNIT:
                                                           The Night watchers oath  
      "Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take all mushrooms juice that I can. I shall wear black clothes with long hooded capes. I am the laughts in the darkness. I am the watcher on the shadows. I am the shield that guards the Epititas Land. I swear for my green broccoli and my honor that I will fight and die at my brothers side, for this night and all the nights to come".

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Delvers Lost in the Dungeons of Doom III
      They're back! More delvers lost in the Dungeons of Doom! This time they're hunting The Dragon!
      A party ready for your next dungeon crawl! Heroic scale fantasy miniatures, sculpted by hand and cast in metal, for your roleplaying and tabletop games. I have enjoyed sculpting these adventurers and I would love to share them with you!
      The funding from this Kickstarter will pay for the moulds and casting of at least 8 new miniatures. Legendary Hero pledge backers will unlock more miniatures as Stretch Goals from 5k onwards. Reaching 10k funding will unleash The Dragon! which will be made available as an Add-On.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)