Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hdclearman

14132: Yagun Oog, Revan Mage

7 posts in this topic

That is a cool figure. Sigh, add him to my cart. lol  Nicely painted, all the little details and fiddly bits! Well done!

1 person likes this

man, that's the stuff right there.

1 person likes this

Awesome skintones!

1 person likes this

Yeah, he's pretty awesome!

Pretty sure he'll be my wizard for a Frostgrave Bugbear warband.

Just need to get the guys to actually play now....

2 people like this

Very cool, you've done a great job on his muscles.

That's a fantastic paint job!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      Finally remembered to post these up.
      I got minibart's name for the Spring Exchange.  I'd been hoping to get him since he sent me an awesome fig last year.
      He was looking for something Victorian and/or Steampunk.  I went through a number of idea about what I wanted to do, wasted far too much time on elaborate plans, and finally settled on a slightly simpler plan, and still managed to be late sending it.....

With the Lord and Dame I wanted to tie them together with some cross over of colour.  Hopefully that was somewhat successful.

The Lord came out fiarly well, I though.  I'm not sure if what I was trying with the hat came across as well as it could of.
      I was really happy with the vest, though it may not show up well in the picture.  I used Ruby Red to highlight Gothic Crimson, which gave it a nice satiny shine.
      Apparently all my shots of his back are blurry, and he's on a different continent now.  But dark grey coat of light grey pants, not too exciting anyway. 

The Dame is a lovely figure and a joy to paint.  I had a great time painting her, other that realizing that I'm missing at least one paint in each green triad I wanted to use....

And whenever I paint anything that could be considered Steampunk-y I love to throw in a West Wind Infernium Hound.

• By SGHawkins09
      This is the mini that I painted for Fanguad for the Spring Exchange. Got it out late due to life interfering and had to be satisfied with a more simple paint job then originally planned. Please excuse the photo quality, I had no time to get everything out to take proper ones.

• By hdclearman
      Not quite Christmas in July, but this has been sitting on my desk for far too long.

Comments and critiques welcome.

• By hdclearman
      Finished up another old school model.  I've had this loose in a box for years.  Lost Mini Wiki says it's from a Grenadier set called Wizards Room. but I have no memory of ever buying that.  Both the summoning circle and the cauldron are from that set, but I'm not certain they were meant to go together.

This was fun because I was able to use some colors that I don't use very often, and this is the first time I've done anything with OSL.  I'm on the fence as to how well the OSL turned out.  Some angles work well, other angles not so much.

Comments and critiques welcome.

• By hdclearman
      This is the model I received from @hiddenone32 as part of the Spring 2017 Exchange.  Here's some better pics that don;t include my grubby mitts

Great piece.  Great paint job.  Thanks.

• Who's Online   10 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)