12 posts in this topic

So while I was working through my Warmachine backlog, a little game called Guildball caught my eye. I waffled a bit on teams but decided for now that masons were my team, so I'll be painting them up here, hopefully quickly so I can play the game.

IMG_0669.thumb.JPG.3b583e27729a25a2a8e77fd2d818d597.JPG

From left to right, ball, Honour and Harmony, Wrecker the Mascot (not a fancy ball), Granite, Mallet and Chisel.

10 people like this

Cool minis especially Wrecker.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

Cool minis especially Wrecker.

Coincidentally, Wrecker was the first mini I bought for this. :)

1 person likes this

Basecoats are done as of earlier tonight! I'm getting on a roll with these I think, so I'll have some more to show tomorrow.

IMG_0707.thumb.JPG.78cc4bad1e8d2570771d62dcc412ee8b.JPG

10 people like this

Skin tones WiP, and the blue on Honour, and the ball is done.

IMG_0708.thumb.JPG.7a9685bb484859fa108ca4288d35a753.JPG

9 people like this

Really nice, the more I hear about/see this game's minis the more I want to try it out ><

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Guildenstern said:

Really nice, the more I hear about/see this game's minis the more I want to try it out ><

I was slowly drawn in by some of the minis, but the style of game is what caught my attention. It took a while for a full team to catch my attention enough to decide to buy in.As for the minis  The newest ones in metal are particularly good. You'll likely notice a difference in detail and clarity between these and Chisel or Granite, the newer two models.

Honour done! Harmony in progress, blue pants, skin and white shirt are done, everything else still is in progress, and starting in on Mallet now, with his skin.IMG_0710.thumb.JPG.3f77d8c60b68403e946cce475e17f8bc.JPG

7 people like this

Looking good.

Want to do the eyes? Take a toothpick, and place a small black or brown dot in the white.

Pupils!!!

I like them!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Thank you for the tip! I actually usually use a fine point marker like an 005 Sakura pen for the eyes, it's my last step so it won't show up until the mini is done since the ink will run if it gets wet and isn't sealed. I'll have to take another angle on harmony, her eyes do look a bit odd at that angle,and I added a wash to her base to clean it up.

Edited by Scorpionfish
1 person likes this

They're coming together just fine!

1 person likes this