fanguad

Questing Knight Princess Malya and Mr. Tomm

10 posts in this topic

Squeeeee! So cute! I actually think you did a nice job with the white. Shading it with the blue ties it in to the dress nicely. The hair is very nice as well. The checkerboard bases are simple but very cute and appropriate. Little bunny wunny is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

1 person likes this

Adorable!

Loth

I like. Did you get in on the new KS?

Marvellous!

Keep posting stuff like this please!

Terrific work! So darned cute! I love seeing minis like these. Please post more like these if you don't mind. Life is always so much nicer with a little whimsy. ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

1 person likes this

Nice job on an amusing duo!

Fantastic work on her!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By odinsgrandson
      My wife told me that it is her favorite of the toppers I've made.  I suppose she's not alone in that, since another couple requested one.
      Here they are.  I'll probably need to make one to keep sometime, maybe for our anniversary (we decided that Cortana was a good enough name for our daughter, after all).

• By Corporea
      So, recently, I enjoyed visiting twitter (something I never really do and am honestly uncertain if "visiting" is even the right word to employ...showing my age, I know...) and looking at the pictures from the Cute Animal Tweet Off.  It made my day!  A bight a cheery bit of internet amid the dark an depressing wintery mix around it.  I feel inspired to start our own miniature version of this!

Let's have a game!  Post pictures of cute miniatures we find all around the internet.  They can be your own work, so someone else's, just make sure to credit the source!  And have fun!!!  Bring joy to others through the power of CUTE!

Here's one I've always loved:  Ali Bailey's version of the Easter Mousling.  Soooooo cute!!!!

• By odinsgrandson
      Here's a boss from Super Dungeon Explore.  I split my set with my wife, and I was really surprised that I got to paint this one (she got Jack, so it isn't like I always get the best ones).

I decided to go with a fairly limited color scheme for her.  I don't remember why exactly, but I really did enjoy the pink pumpkin.

Here she is.

• By odinsgrandson
      So I really like board games with cool minis. Two of the board games that I’ve spent the most time playing are Kingdom Death: Monster and Super Dungeon Explore! Both are great games with fantastic minis- although the tones each use could hardly be farther apart.

The developers of these games know each other, and When both games went to Kickstarter, they took the opportunity to do a cool cross over. So means that we got a really cute chibi of the Twilight Knight.

She makes a great mini, and I’d have been happy to leave it off there, but the fluff on her card implies that if those super cute Super Dungeon characters go into the Nether Rift in their seting, they end up in the brutal and bloody hell world of Kingdom Death.

So I got to thinking about this, and decided that I really needed to expand on this idea of the cute little chibis on the Planes of Faces.

Yes, these are all playable, and I'm going to continue to create Chibi versions of Kingdom Death monsters.

• By Kuro Cleanbrush
      Hello again, everyone!  As those of you who have been watching her WIP know, this mini has been an exercise in MAXIMUM CUTENESS!!! and I hope that that is exactly what I achieved!    She was quite a bit of fun, and now I have finally gotten the dual desires to paint a SDE mini and to paint some pink NMM out of my system (for a little while, at least )

Thanks a bunch for looking, and I hope you like her!  
  • Who's Online   31 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)