Looks great!

Those shoes are awesome!

And so labor intensive!

2 people like this

Really lovely work!

1 person likes this

So pretty!

1 person likes this

Your best work to date. I suppose that I could say that every time you post. Beautiful work!

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, AEdge said:

Your best work to date. I suppose that I could say that every time you post. Beautiful work!

Thanks AEdge! It's funny how one always finds one's new favorite miniature, which is usually the last one one painted.  With this one though, she was kind of fun because I'm so used to painting Partha stuff which is usually considerably smaller, so for example her eyes were pretty easy to do because they were huge! And the eyebrows were actually sculpted on the figure so I just have to paint the eyebrows that already existed instead of trying that all so difficult line of eyebrow to draw on to the figure.  I usually get one eyebrow on my left side to work okay, but the other one I usually butcher and have to push some paint around to make it look decent.

2 people like this

Great job!! 

1 person likes this

That might be the best thing I have seen lately - amazing work! That face! 

1 person likes this

Beautiful mini and paint job! The skin in between all those straps looks so hard to paint but you nailed it. 

8 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Beautiful mini and paint job! The skin in between all those straps looks so hard to paint but you nailed it. 

The skin actually wasn't that hard because I painted it first.  After that I went over all the straps in walnut brown for some definition, then after that put my base coat of oiled leather, then my washes and highlighting.  Then it was a matter of doing some more blacklining (technically walnut brownlighting) and then touching up some spots. 

2 people like this

She's beautiful!

1 person likes this