SamuraiJack

Live
'Old Salt' 28mm Pirate Dwarves

8 posts in this topic

About this project

e9125c949e9810484b80326f57d399fe_origina

Macrocosm Miniatures is a small UK miniature company based in Gloucestershire. We set up back in 2015 with a few Sci-Fi miniatures and since then the ranges have grown to hundreds of miniatures including Fantasy and Fantasy/Historical. 

091d83c0628ceec51518da458c72feda_origina

We are looking to raise £500 to pay for production moulding of these miniatures. Upon reaching the funding goal we will get the miniatures straight into moulds and start spinning up pledges for people.

3efd122833098412330bac6db6a6f161_origina

Continuing our Pirate themed month we are offering these fantastic 28mm Dwarves.

31166ebba378bbe9cf902f129709ab8c_origina

There are the following packs to choose from,

1. Command - 3 miniatures including the Captain, a banner and a musician. 

2. Axemen - 4 miniatures armed with axes. 

3. Spear Dwarves - 4 Spearmen Dwarves. 

4. Pistoliers - 4 Dwarves festooned with pistols. 

5. Grenadiers - 4 Dwarves armed with grenades. 

6. Ranged Weapons Set 1 - 4 Dwarves with Blunderbuss type weapons.

7. Ranged Weapons Set 2 - 4 Dwarves Armed with muskets.

Pack 1 Pack 1

Pack 2 Pack 2

Pack 3 Pack 3

Pack 4 Pack 4

Pack 5 Pack 5

Pack 6 Pack 6

Pack 7 Pack 7
1 person likes this

They look nice.....

So there are 2 pirate dwarf KS right now??? man no one tell Beagle!

1 person likes this

Image result for angry elf tolkien

C'mon! Really? Is this some kind of sick joke?

7 people like this

a time for orcs

a time for dwarves

a time for halfings

a time for doors

a time for every race under fantasy heavens (yeah, I'm bad at this, it does not fit the old Byrds classic well)

Which means sooner or later (in a couple of hundred years) there will be a time for elves, too.

3 people like this

@Beagle I feel your pain.

1 person likes this

Two Dwarf Pirate Kickstarters at the same time is like that time there were two Dwarf Gladiators crowdsource projects going at the same time...except I have a feeling both of these will deliver.

Posted (edited)

On 09/04/2017 at 11:47 AM, Lidless Eye said:

Two Dwarf Pirate Kickstarters at the same time is like that time there were two Dwarf Gladiators crowdsource projects going at the same time...except I have a feeling both of these will deliver.

Ive backed both of the pirate dwarves companies previous KS and had no problems at all.

The Halflings are unlocked and working towards the ogres.

bNgf7HL.jpg

Edited by Original Timmy
1 person likes this

Last 24hrs of the campaign.

The Ogres have also just been unlocked.

W74wAF9.jpg

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marc
      New Paths Compendium: Pathfinder RPG Expanded Edition
      Revised and expanded hardcover for Pathfinder RPG with new classes, feats, spells, and art, from arcane paladins to warlocks! From Kobold Press.

Check out the New Paths Compendium Kickstarter!

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      The Story
      Hello again from Munchkin Metropolis!  This time around I'm targeting all of you Roleplay Gamers!  With my DIY Dungeon Kit you can now take your game nights to a whole new level.  Being able to customize your dungeons into the format you want makes being a game master so much more fun!  Below you'll see the Base Set that includes the 4 most popular sets, plus the Stretch Goal Furniture Set.  The miniatures pictured are not included in your reward (I just wanted to show how I personally utilize this setup)...Other than that, the picture is exactly what you'll receive. 
      Too Much Information
      I've recently been to the Doc and have been placed on a very strict diet and workout regimen (Working out isn't that strict, it's just 30min of light cardio daily).  But he told me not to do anything overly physical, which for a woodworker means I can't really work.  So, to save my heart and keep my business afloat, I've chosen a campaign that utilizes the laser for 80% of the work...with the remaining 20% being light physical duty.
      Due to the sheer weight of these items, I've worked to minimize the cost on materials and labor as much as possible.   The base set weighs almost 15lb and will ship in a 12x12x6 corrugated box.  Making each set is 8 hours of laser time and about 2 hours physical labor (Which is why I set the delivery date 2 months out instead of 1...but for you early backers, expect me to start shipping rewards within a week of the campaign ending.)  Mostly, I wanted to GUARANTEE delivery before Christmas.  By setting it to October, I will have plenty of time to handle anything that comes up. 
      The base set already includes the 4 most popular Expansions and will make an AWESOME Christmas Gift!  
      The floor pieces are designed so that you can expand into infinity to make those LARGE scale battle zones.  
      You'll choose either 1 or 2 inch per expansion. Each Wall Expansion is designed to be as versatile as your campaign!  
      A Base Set ready to ship (The Furniture Set is in the bag)  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rwgdesign/the-do-it-yourself-dungeon-kit
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Welcome!
      We would like to invite you to our first on Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign dedicated to miniatures! We made a few before on other platforms, but now we are also here with new models and recast offer for all old ones. All of miniatures presented below are compatible with Fantasy Battles: The 9th Age. However you can use them in any other game you want.
      During our previous campaigns we showed our possibilities and strong orientation for reaching customers needs and vision of miniatures. Also projects presented in this campaign were started some time ago and developed with The 9th Age community to be as good as it was possible. Our very talented sculptors, artists and manufacturers are doing all their best to provide you with the best products possible. We have hope, and strongly believe, that you will enjoy what you see below.
      Your support is very important for us. While we see that our products are still needed we will run future releases. So thank you in advance to give us that possibility.
      How our process look like:
      1. 3D sculpt

1b. 3D sculpt of alternative options (as option for bestsellers)
      2. Printing than casting resin models
      3. Professional painting (as special option)

All 3D sculpts has already been made. Most resin molds also. We need your help to invest in missing production molds and materials to finish all open projects. Also stretch goals will help us raise funds to make some alternative versions and options for our miniatures, which for sure you will also like as base versions.
      1. Sylvan Elves

• By SamuraiJack

About this project

Ancient Warriors – a new collection of figurines from Cartoon Miniatures. This is result of work of a team of professionals, a combination of excellent idea and quality implementation. So far, only on Kickstarter! 
      Each miniature: 
      In 40mm scale  Made of resin  Highly detailed  Not painted  Limited edition   
      Soon we and our friends from Wendy's Miniaturen will be launching a kickstarter campaign. You'll see a figurines from the Age of Ancient Warriors in the World of Belantir. Belantir is a world where battles and clashes never stop. One after another, the invaders advance with devastating campaigns through the world. But nevertheless, there are not only ruthless conquerors, but also noble heroes who are ready to repel any enemy! In every corner of Belantir, there are tales of warriors of never-fading glory. You will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the greatest warriors who lived in one of the toughest and bloodiest eras, also known as the "War of the Tiger”.

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      About this project
      SimplePolytrix has put together over 20 gorgeous 3D models available for you to download and print on your home 3D printer or printing service. These unique, highly detailed terrain pieces fit any sci fi table top scenario from strategic war gaming to role playing games. Each model is handcrafted using today's standards in 3D building software. Assurance of quality through prototype printing was done to finalize the project.
      Today you can begin building your library or increase your collection of digital models for all your gaming needs as much as you wish. The purpose of this project is to allow SimplePolytrix to continue delivering quality terrain models for all genres of gaming from fantasy to modern to historical and more. 
       Through gracious backers, more efficient and lower cost prototype testing may be done to keep the cost at a minimum for the consumer. Better materials can be purchased, and a realization of creating resin casts production can be met. It is the company's ultimate goal to be able to provide both digital downloads and physical prints so anyone can enjoy enhancing their battlefield with Simplepolytrix Terrain.
      We hope you're as excited about this kickstarter as we are!  Please spread the word by sharing this on your Facebook, Twitter, and other social media outlets so we can reach that goal!  Thank you!
      SimplePolytrix Collection Contents  
      Here are all the models you will receive if you pledge at the SimplePolytrix Collection level:
      SimplePolytrix Collection  
      Barricade  
      Single-Unit Bunker  
      Cathedral Ruins  
      Crash  
      Fencing  
      Fountain Pump  
      Garage  
      Lookout Tower  
      Objective Markers  

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)