Sign in to follow this  

*jaw drops*

*kneels in presence of greatness*

Edited by imars
spelling error
  • Like 1

I'm not sure I understand most of those game-specific words that you wrote but the models look great ^_^! Yay for trolls!

• Like 2

This is outrageous!! 

How can some people get to have you in their gaming group and enjoy such exquisite painting for table top gaming?! 

• Like 2

On 4/10/2017 at 7:18 AM, VolksFest said:

This is outrageous!! 

How can some people get to have you in their gaming group and enjoy such exquisite painting for table top gaming?! 

Thanks.

For my own part, I figured I've worked hard and earned the right to play with my minis (not something I think is unique to me).  Some of our players are painters, and some of them aren't.  The ones who are painters will sometimes do up their own characters, and sometimes they'll leave it to me.

I get that- there's something satisfying about painting up your own character.  The oddest one was when a friend of mine painted up his mounted character, but left the dismounted version to me (and he told me not to overdo it).

• Like 2

What's that little boar guy called.  I really like him and might need to get one myself... although I will not paint it as well as you it looks like a fun paint.

Never mind... turns out if you read the post instead of drooling over the pictures you can learn all you need to.

Edited by NecroMancer

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By odinsgrandson
      Here are the minis that I painted up for my Widower's Wood set.  I've always loved Gatormen, and these minis were all loads of fun.
      One thing to note is that Widower's Wood makes use of the different colored plastic used for the minis.  If you paint them up, you need to have a way to tell them apart.
      I've seen people paint the bases in bright colors, or paint the whole minis in red or blue, but I prefer a more subtle approach.  There are marks on the bases that I painted in red or blue, and I found places on the minis to express these colors as well (feathers, or the fade on the back fins and such).
      Well, here they are:

• By Darsc Zacal
      EDIT: This kickstarter is now Live:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/zombicide-invader

"Humans came to PK-L7 in search of high powered fuel. They found it with Xenium, a dark, oily compound deep below the planet’s surface. But they found something else too. The Xenos attack was brutal and unrelenting, and they’re still coming. On April 10 at 3pm EST, Zombicide: Invader is coming to Kickstarter. Follow the CMON and Guillotine Games Facebook pages for regular updates on the Survivors, Xenos, Equipment, and Environments of this interstellar battle for life, and look for our interview with the Zombicide: Invader design team later this week. Grab a weapon, barricade the doors, and prepare to be invaded."

Zombicide:Invader is a cooperative game where 1 to 6 players face Xenos, an unfathomable swarm of infected Xenos controlled by the game itself. Each player takes on the role of 1 to 6 Survivors in a sci-fi setting being overwhelmed by these Xenos. The goal is simple: choose a Mission, complete its objectives, kill as many Xenos as possible, and (most importantly) survive!

Survivors will fight Xenos, rescue each other, recover vital data, unveil dark secrets, and much more! Survivors can be Civilians or Soldiers, each with specialized Skills. They all play together as a team, trading Equipment, and covering each other. They use whatever weapons they can get to kill Xenos and slow the invasion. The better the weapon, the higher the body count, but the more Xenos will appear, attracted by the onslaught! Survivors must also be mindful of their location as conventional weapons work fine indoors, but the planet’s oxygen-starved surface, they’ll need to arm themselves with more specialized weaponry… Lasers, anyone?

Most of the time, Xenos are predictable, but there are a lot of them and they use nasty tactics not encountered in previous Zombicidegames. Only through cooperation can players achieve the Mission objectives and win."
      -
      I haven't backed a CMoN kickstarter in a awhile, but I think this one might tempt me depending on what the minis and gameplay are like.

• By Gargs
      My latest completion. Although Gunnbjorn is a warlock for the Hordes table top game, I'm actually going to be using him in my current Pathfinder game as a replacement for the upcoming big bad. As always any C&C are most welcome, especially tips for improvement. I also apologize for the photo quality, still trying to figure things out with the new camera phone -- and I wasn't particularly technologically inclined to begin with.   Also I know I should have done more with his assorted bags, but frankly, was starting to get a bit "done" with him. Perhaps I will go back later and add to them.

Thanks for looking!

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)