Sign in to follow this  
Arydis

Ninja All Stars - Kitsune Chunin

On 4/7/2017 at 1:10 PM, Arydis said:

One of my favorite chibi minis.  

I wholeheartedly agree. I was tempted to back the game just to get the Kitsune clan. This little Kakashi looking guy is my favorite, but Tamano no Mae is a close second. You did a very good job painting him. So jealous. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Natakue

Super Chibi Round 4 form Midknight Heroes is now LIVE on Kickstarter. Time to get your chibi on! Please if you can spread the word we would appreciate it. This time around we are packed with a ton of great chibis with characters like Nona the Uni mage, Tenago the Dwarven 1/2 Dragon and Sakura the gang enforcer from Sector 7. Not to mention we have some amazing stretch goals planned including a new bust. Stop by and take a look.

Kickstarter Link: https://tinyurl.com/y7kxdjx8

Natakue

P.S.take a look at our core characters.

Nona, Uni Mage

Sakura 

• By SamuraiJack

Season 1 : The Cursed Forest
      Introduction
      Color Quest is a brand new miniatures skirmish game based on Color Warz licence (see below).
      After 10 years of hard work on this universe, we are proud to present to you this new project that will introduce all miniatures ever produced by FLUO Games and more to come in a new tactical game created by Fabien Friess - Paint Brawl (2012) and Gob'z'Heroes (2016).
      Game Material (included in both pledges)
      This is a mockup (not final product) - Work in Progress  
      Downloadable Rule book (French and English) x115 coloured tokens x4 thematic boards parts (Cursed Forest) x6 Tiles x6 coloured dices Gameplay Basis
      The game is in development, no downloadable rules available for now In Color Quest, you will have choice between two camps : Oak, the old wise and his Khromaz or the Ronin, general of the threat and his minons.
      The first step will be to create your own team, as you want, by recruiting members in the miniatures pool ever published (or created) by FLUO Games. Each miniature will have its own profile and will be playable.
      This profile will propose a specific attack, move, special hability and Blast (combo). It will be a cost for each profile to equilibrate the two camps.
      In contrast to Paint Brawl or Dark Threat, you will not play with « action points » but each character will be able to make several actions each turn.
      The map will be constitued of squares (as usual) but they will be much more modulables and evolutive with interactive objects. It will also have different levels (floor, walls, etc.)
      The Kadamas (little magical spirits) will be heart of the gameplay because they will be collectible and allows you to unlock powers, actions and transformations. They will be symbolise by colour dices.
      You can take a look on the following games rules (on which I am co-author) to have an idea on what Color Quest gameplay will looks like :
      Color Warz : Paint Brawl Color Warz : Dark Threat Gob'z'Heroes Rewards and Stretch Goals
      Color Quest miniatures included in each "Early Color Quest game set" and "Color Quest game set" pledges.

Add-ons
      If you want to increase your game exeperience with more team customisation and gameplay possibilities, you can add any of these add-ons to your pledge. 
      Note : one copy of each (Khromaz and Girlz Blast) if enough to have the best game experience.
      Khromaz : +10 miniatures - add 65€ to your pledge  Girlz Blast : +10 miniatures - add 65€ to your pledge Single Miniature : add 8€ or 9€ (orange cercles) to your pledge for each miniature you want You can order as many Add-ons as you want once you have a pledge
      Khromaz Miniatures
      You can already add 65 euros (GBP £56 / USD $69) to your pledge to receive this first expansion : Khromaz !
      It contains x9 new models and x10 miniatures to reinforce Oak camp.
      Girlz Blast Miniatures
      You can already add 65 euros (GBP £56 / USD $69) to your pledge to receive this second expansion : Girlz Blast !
      It contains x9 new models and x10 miniatures to reinforce Oak camp.
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kidlovestigergames/alphas-a-superhero-miniatures-game?ref=hero_thanks

A BRAND NEW Superhero Board Game is coming to your table! Alphas is a game of tactical, objective based Skirmishes and fully illustrated Graphic Novels to play through a progressive story with. Created and developed by the same team who made Tabula Rasa, Alphas will immerse you in a world where having powers and abilities are the norm.

WIP rules https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YBygZHwiStw2oR24UKgMH2VhVXAn9eDG/view

United States: $11 - 22 (Continental), $30 (Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico)
      Canada: $14 - $30 for most areas.
      Europe: $22 - $35 to most countries.Australia: $20 - $40.
      New Zealand: $30 - $35.Latin and South America: $60 - $70.
      Asia: $15 - $20 (China), $20 - $30 for most other countries (We have no current estimates for Malaysia or Singapore)

WE WILL NOT SHIP TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES: Afghanistan, Brazil, Ukraine, Russia or Greece based on past experiences and/or rates/pricing and custom laws.

(note they've a previous KS project yet to deliver but it's not due to do so until the summer, most recent updates are backer only, but nobodys screaming at them in the comments so it seems to be going reasonably well)
    • By Cyradis
      I was miserably ill last month. Gargling razor blades, everything hurt, and I could barely think. So I painted Death. But he's cute death, and I didn't really care if I fudged up a Bones chibi. I kinda hate painting skeletons, but eh, it was a relaxing paint job. Lots of "woulda shoulda coulda" on making the paint blend smoother, go for more contrast... blah blah. I was sick and decided to taunt Death a little by putting in less than 100% effort on him. Not too shabby for a figure that I may end up flinging on the table willy nilly. 

• By Metalchaos
      This is it! I'm done painting the Bonesylvanians collection. That's twelve Bonesylvanians from 2014 and sixteen from 2015, all in pewter.
      I want to thank everyone who commented and give feedback along the way. It was a lot of fun moments and there is still a lot more to come.

Here are the links to the individual 2015 Bonesylvanians;
      01546, Tut the Pharaoh
      01547, Cal the Skeleton
      01555, Boris the Frankenstein
      01556, Elsa the Bride of Frankenstein
      01564, Max the Nosferatu
      01565, Barb the Zombie Cheerleader
      01566, Jacques the Fly
      01567, Mary the Mermaid
      01568, Lou the Chulhu
      01569, Howie the Sea Monster
      01570, Betty the Ghost Bride
      01571, Jake the Jason Voorhees
      01572, Maddie the Gorgon (Medusa)
      01573, Mel the Bathalian (illithid)
      01575, Olive the Vampire
      01576, Gulp the Deep One

And, here are some group pictures of the Bonesylvanians class of 2015...

• Who's Online   23 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)