Sign in to follow this  
Arydis

Ninja All Stars - Kitsune Chunin

On 4/7/2017 at 1:10 PM, Arydis said:

One of my favorite chibi minis.  

I wholeheartedly agree. I was tempted to back the game just to get the Kitsune clan. This little Kakashi looking guy is my favorite, but Tamano no Mae is a close second. You did a very good job painting him. So jealous. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/674003445/chibi-giants-and-swarms-fantasy-rpg-miniatures/description

New giant, old giants from the first chibi KS re-sized to 40mm (some thought the originals were too big to be bosses in a number of games like SDE/Arcadia Quest etc) and a Trojan Pony

• By Mckenna35
      Got this out of Impact Miniatures last Kickstarter.  The master was 3D printed, and then it was produced via spincast resin.  Pretty much zero clean-up, although they use a pretty persistent mold release agent. I washed it with Dawn and scrubbed it pretty well.  Primed it with Badger Stylynresin and had a bunch of areas where it flaked off with the slightest touch.  Gave it another thorough bath & scrub and re-primed with Badger and this time it got a grip.  Base coat and initial highlights are Tamiya paints applied via airbrush.  Highlights and details are Reaper and Vallejo.  Then tried out some Secret Weapon and Mig pigments.    There's a spot near the back where you can tell it was a printed master because after i applied a wash it picked out the striations.  After highlights you can't really see it.  Some of the details lose crispness where parts merge i.e. the banding around the gas tanks isn't as sharply defined where it curves down in the back to meet the hull.  All in all it's a pretty nice piece!  First Chibi I've ever painted, and while I got inspiration from Odin's Chibi's for the eyes, I need a lot more practice to get them anywhere as nice as his!

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2004599158/chibi-litch-and-evil-minions?ref=discovery

About
      The whole set. Hi, my name is Andrew May. I am a full time sculptor in the wargaming industry. Over the years I've sculpted many, many chibi style figures for RPG games and the like. My own range "Tooth and Sword" (Meridian Miniatures) consists mainly of cheerful animal adventures which got me thing that I should sculpt an evil villain to support the existing zombie figures that I sculpted a while back to pitch them against, and so emerged the evil Litch! 
      Chibi Litch (original sculpt). This figure is the most ambitious chibi figure that I have sculpted to date, requiring carefull planning and no small amount of clay! He fits well with other "28mm" figures, standing around 35mm to the top of his horns. 
      Evil Minions (resin casts). To bolster his power I am raising funds to re mould these wicked accomplices, The Rat Warlock and the Microshoggoth!
      Chibi Zombies  Lastly the funds raised will supply new moulds for the cutest walking dead that you've ever battled!
    • By Mckenna35
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/674003445/chibi-siblings-of-conflict-miniatures?ref=friends_launched

About
      The siblings  of conflict are here!
      Attack! this interstellar army of hardboiled girls are ready to conquer your tabletop! Assemble unique squads with powerful weapons, led by brave leaders. They're cute, they're rowdy, they are the siblings of conflict!
      STRETCH GOALS
      We're planning amazing, unique hero characters, and more! Surprises await! New Stretch Goals will appear as the campaign advances!
      Chibi miniatures!
      Chibis are adorable characters that have lately have made a splash in the boardgaming and miniature community with games such as Super Dungeon Explore, Arcadia Quest, Ninja All-Stars and many others. They're also featured in collectible figurines and in other geeky paraphernalia.
      This is the NINTH Chibi KickStarter run by Impact! Miniatures and Impact! is partnering with  Märchen to bring you some incredible, new Siblings of Conflict chibi miniatures along with sci-fi allies & enemies for them to combat!
      The funding goal will pay for the sculpting & 3-D printing of the miniatures.
       The Miniatures    
      ALL miniatures in this KickStarter are provided unpainted. Unless otherwise stated after the name of the miniature, all miniatures offered with this KickStarter will be high quality 3-D prints done on a top end 25 to 50 micron printer (you should not see print lines after priming and paint).   As stretch goals are reached we will unlock additional sculpts.  The miniatures will require light clean up, being primed before painted and might need some assembly (although we will do our best to keep the figures with as few pieces as possible).  
      You can use your reward dollars to get any of the miniatures in the listing above.
      Miniature Quality
      While many of the miniatures in this KickStarter will be 3-D printed, the quality will be a very high level since they are 25 to 50 micron 3-D SLA prints which are very different than ABS prints.   Below is an extreme close -up example of a printed figure and how it shows no print lines when primed and painted (with no other prep work).    Many thanks to Yeji Kim for her painting of Vanguard Leader Anna (top row) and Jason Turner for the painting of Vanguard Leader Anna and Vanguard Trooper #3 (bottom row)!
      Shipping   
      Shipping will be charged in the pledge manager after the project.  At this time we are estimating $5 for US backers, $13 for Canada and $17 for Rest of World. Shipping of the KickStarter will be EU Friendly and should not incur any customs fees.  

• By odinsgrandson
      Here's MidKnight Heroes' Damien.  I painted him in the color scheme of the Dark Palladin artwork, so that he could find a place in Chibi Kingdom Death.

I realized while I was painting him that I'm going to need to pick up a few more of him for conversions.  He really does seem like a good starting place for several concepts I have going.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)