IMG_1968[1].JPG

16 people like this

Very nice!

1 person likes this

Good work.

1 person likes this

On 4/7/2017 at 1:10 PM, Arydis said:

One of my favorite chibi minis.  

I wholeheartedly agree. I was tempted to back the game just to get the Kitsune clan. This little Kakashi looking guy is my favorite, but Tamano no Mae is a close second. You did a very good job painting him. So jealous. 

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1946588239/super-chibi-round-3?ref=hero_thanks

What's Super Chibi Round 3? It's the next step in the Super Chibi miniatures line. What is Super Chibi? It's a shared universe that spans four interesting worlds, created by MidKnight Heroes. Each world has its own style and flare but is 100% pure Chibi. The Super Chibi worlds have everything from mecha and cyborgs to monsters and fantasy.

Super Chibi are HQ 30mm multi-part resin miniatures they can be used for board games, role-playing games or simply collector's pieces. The sky is the limit!

The Super Chibi Round 3 Kickstarter introduces three more characters from the worlds in the Super Chibi universe. These characters are from the world of Super Chibi Sector 7 and Super Chibi Tacticts, and can be used in any board game or Role Playing Game. In this Kickstarter, we are asking for help in creating these three new characters; Shin, Absolute Valentine and Deyanni. This Kickstarter will cover the expense of taking them from their mastered sculpts to the mold and casting process and help in providing us with funds to help produce additional figures, with an aim to populate the worlds of Super Chibi.

Just like in all our Kickstarter's we will be including a book in Super Chibi Round 3, Super Chibi Origins. This time, it will tell the stories of our three main characters in their respective worlds.The book will include two short stories that will explain the world of Super Chibi Sector 7 and Super Chibi Tactics. Just like all of our books, it will be published by MONOLITH and after the Kickstarter will be sold on their site.

• By Glitterwolf
      I painted this one for my oldest stepdaughter,

she's into synchronized swimming has like 23 swim certificates and I believe she's secretly part fish.
      Also she's a bit of a scrooge sometimes, so I added a Rustik Market's piece of resin treasure.
      Made the rock from Milliput.

WIP is here http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/66314-mary-the-mermaid-by-xherman1964-or-underwater-greed/

Gave her a stripes inspired by the tigershark, but different  because she's a mermaid.

Hope you like her, she did!!!

• By Glitterwolf
      I wanted to paint Mary for my oldest stepdaughter, she is into synchronised swimming and I believe part fish.
      Since she is also a bit of a scrooge I added a bit of treasure.

Off to the start,

Sculpted a rock with millyput.

There will be more to follow.

• By Patrick Benjamin
      It's been almost 10 years since I picked up a brush for the first time and to celebrate I repainted my very first sculpt/conversion.  My NMM are getting better, but cloth continues to be my kryptonite.  Also, I'm not sure how to get rid of the cross-eyed effect?  Maybe the pupil is too tall?  

- Pat

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured

About this project
      Sacred Sword is the world that our chibi miniature line belongs to. While the game and the world are not present in this project, it dictates our overall theme and feel. The Sacred Sword line will be a high fantasy world, with a distinctly classic RPG feel. Modeled heavily after your favorite classic JRPG games but with a lot of added character and flair. We hope to provide a compelling universe for both your favorite RPG engine or other games that you want to use these for.
      The Sacred Sword miniature line is a Chibi 32mm miniature line. These are cast in spincast resin and unpainted.
      We've teamed up with the great crew at Impact Miniatures to produce the best figures at an excellent price and to utilize their vast experience and improve our project as much as possible! I've had a look at a lot of their newest figures and the casting and such are tops! We'll be carefully working with them to ensure every figure is cut well and casts as cleanly as possible

Your funding provides AdventureCraft the needed capital to finish more concept art, sculpting and then casting of an entirely new range of miniatures. We're starting small, with just a few figures. As we reach more funding goals, we'll add new models from you to pick from. And step by step, your feedback and requests will be heard and implemented to create a colorful world. We've already got the first two sculpts finished and ready to go! The Useko Warrior and Forest Goblin are here to show off the quality of the sculpts you can look forward to when you back this project.

• Who's Online   27 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)