Sign in to follow this  
Arydis

Ninja All Stars - Kitsune Chunin

On 4/7/2017 at 1:10 PM, Arydis said:

One of my favorite chibi minis.  

I wholeheartedly agree. I was tempted to back the game just to get the Kitsune clan. This little Kakashi looking guy is my favorite, but Tamano no Mae is a close second. You did a very good job painting him. So jealous. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By odinsgrandson
      I'm a big fan of JRPGs, and one of the things that I started doing right after I started painting up chibi miniatures was convert them to match some of my favorite characters.
      Here is a party of Light Warriors from the very first Final Fantasy game.  Only the White Mage has been converted- for each of the others, there was a Super Dungeon mini that just worked for it.
      I intend to finish out the set with the last two classes.  The Black Mage mini is part of the Super Dungeon Legends kickstarter, while the Red Mage will have to be converted.

It is undisputed that you need a fighter in the front rank.

Black Belt is pretty useful- especially if you want to save some of the money you'd normally spend equipping a character.

I based them on the original colors from the Nes Final Fantasy.  It really shows up with Thief here, who underwent an extreme makeover for the remakes.

And here's White Mage in all her iconic glory.  I really had to consider whether I was giving her a staff or hammer.
    • By Mutilatedlips
      Another asian style mini for my friends campaign to the far east.

• By Mutilatedlips
      I really need to figure out how to attach parts with little surface area better. Those wrists are so delicate and I am sure difficult to game with without breaking. 

• By Medium_Fancy
      Hello all,

I've been having a great time with my first stab at chibi - so much so that I decided to stop lurking and post something.

I painted up Lou, Max, and Tish here in about a night each, and found them to be welcome departures from more time consuming work.

Hope you enjoy - C&C welcome.

• By Tricksay
      Been feeling the Fall season, and have wanted to try a rough burlap texture....soooo here comes Patch!
      first time making a corn stalk from raffia, it's not bad but I'll need more practice before truly jazzed with it. The pumpkin is from the Reaper Pumpkins set. C&C always welcome!

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)