Sign in to follow this  
Arydis

Ninja All Stars - Kitsune Chunin

On 4/7/2017 at 1:10 PM, Arydis said:

One of my favorite chibi minis.  

I wholeheartedly agree. I was tempted to back the game just to get the Kitsune clan. This little Kakashi looking guy is my favorite, but Tamano no Mae is a close second. You did a very good job painting him. So jealous. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Medium_Fancy
      Hello all,

I've been having a great time with my first stab at chibi - so much so that I decided to stop lurking and post something.

I painted up Lou, Max, and Tish here in about a night each, and found them to be welcome departures from more time consuming work.

Hope you enjoy - C&C welcome.

• By Tricksay
      Been feeling the Fall season, and have wanted to try a rough burlap texture....soooo here comes Patch!
      first time making a corn stalk from raffia, it's not bad but I'll need more practice before truly jazzed with it. The pumpkin is from the Reaper Pumpkins set. C&C always welcome!

• By odinsgrandson
      Ok, I’m a fan of the Final Fantasy series, and one of the things that I like to do is convert chibi minis into some of my favorite videogame characters.
      Naturally, one of my favorites is Auron from Final Fantasy X. He’s such a badass.
      I started out with the Goemon mini from Ninja All Stars (which is a fine mini in its own right). Everything that isn’t Goemon was made from green stuff. All together, I think he came out rather well.

• By odinsgrandson
      A while ago, Sodapop Miniatures released the Deeproot Scout- a character I think we can all agree had some inspiration in Nintendo's favorite elf.
      Naturally, my favorite incarnation of the Hero of Time to base him on (Link to the Past) as seen here  The hair is red (even pink) because I was working from the pixel art rather than the art in the book.
      More recently, Sodapop released a resculpt of the character- so I decided that the best thing to do would be to level him up a bit.  So here is my Deeproot Scout painted up as Link with Blue Male, the reforged Master Sword, red shield and boomerang.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)