Followers 0
primeval

Bronze Age Miniatures Death Dealer

12 posts in this topic

Cool!

Very menacing!

**** And now I'm gonna listen to Molly Hatchet!****

3 people like this

Very cool! Did you create the base or was it included?

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, 72moonglum said:

Very cool! Did you create the base or was it included?

The base is included - the miniature is not attached so you can use it or not of course. I did add the skull and bones to to it though.

1 person likes this

You pulled it off very nicely! I am up against some black dresses on chibi lady vampires and I am hating it too.. 

Sigh.. Since there's no avoiding it, I'd better get better at painting black.. 

1 person likes this

Excellent work!

1 person likes this

Great job!

RAGE ON!!! :wow:

2 people like this

Very nice! I'm Buying this mini. It'll make a nice Death Knight on a Nightmare.

1 person likes this

awesome this has always been one of my favorite Frazetta paintings (I know along with everyone that has ever seen it). I think you captured the true spirit of the death dealer. great job!

3 people like this

Thanks for all the kind words - I think this is probably my favorite among my recent works so nice to see it well-received by others!  

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Mordarby said:

Very nice! I'm Buying this mini. It'll make a nice Death Knight on a Nightmare.

There are several others on foot too - all done from Frazetta paintings or sketches.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0