Stunning paint job. Easily one of the coolest looking dragonman minis I've seen. I also thought of the Keith Parkinson as soon as I saw it. Very evocative. This guy deserves to be in the inspiration gallery and on the shop page... and now it's in my cart. :rolleyes:

• Like 4

OUTSTANDING!  Your brushwork is BEAUTIFUL, but it is the STUNNING choice of colors that make the miniature for me. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Humansquish said:

Amazing work! Did you use an olive drab to shad the white?

The outline is stone shade then the white highlights were, polished bone, leather white, pure white. The brown on the larger scales was a GW brown shade, don't remember the name

Edited by Mutilatedlips
  • Like 5

21 hours ago, KruleBear said:

Wow, this white color scheme is really cool. The whole thing makes me think of a Keith Parkinson painting. 

ha! I know the painting you are talking about with the dragon/lizardmen lost in the snow. I like his art and even have a giclee print of his hanging on a wall. (Hope this is not a double post, previous response not appearing for me.)

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      This is an old Ral Partha Shadowrun figure, now sold by Ironwind Metals as part of the set 20-568, Male and Female Bodyguards. We're using her for a Vampire: The Masquerade character.

I liked her Old School late 20th century futurism look.

There is very little actual black on her. Most of that is lots of other colors, mixed.

There is no WIP thread, but questions and comments are welcome.

• By Pingo
      This is Hasslefree's HFA148 "Taylor", sculpted by Kev White. She has some wonderful, dynamic shapes from different angles.

In the catalogue she's painted up blonde, but after I primed her I took a look at her face and thought she looked more Cambodian to me.

So she's a modern Southeast Asian apocalypse survivor, or at least a young lady with a lot of attitude.

There isn't a WIP thread but I would be glad to answer any questions or take comments.

• By Glitterwolf
      Another Clan Wars mini I got from @Jasper_the_2nd for my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon project.

This time an ONI OGRE.

WIP HERE:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

When asked for their allegiance the Oni joined forces with the murdered Toda Clan and the last survivors.
      Due to the family ties they swore to annihilate the Kenmu Clan for their foul deeds.
      In battle these Oni terrified the enemy, larger than men and wielding huge weapons they cut their way through the Kenmu ranks.

• By Glitterwolf
      Here are three more Samurai Zombies from Clan Wars, I got them from @Jasper_the_2nd
      They are very nice sculpts and I had a lot of fun with these.

WIP is here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

The Undead Samurai slowly advanced, nothing could stop them, arrows just got stuck in their flesh or armor and they kept going.
      Another volley, nothing stopped them!
      The now undead Toda Clan sought revenge to those who had wronged them.
      They kept coming, determined to slaughter their enemies.

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a Clanwars mini provided by @Jasper_the_2nd in my project he is Master Nurin.
      WIP and story here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/&page=2

I tried a little freehand.

Two sets of pics in different light.
      Which ones are the best?

Master Nurin watched how the undead samurai burned down the Kenmu town.
      Yoshigaru would be pleased, this was only the beginning.
      His wrath for murdering the Toda Clan would be merciless.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)