20 minutes ago, etherial said:

Nit: It's a teaser, not a trailer.

Nit accepted.  Though techinically it's labeled as a "Teaser Trailer" so I would think either name would be acceptable.  And, at almost 2 minutes long, I'd say  it is almost bordering on being a trailer trailer.  :)

• Like 4

I don't really care who Jeff Goldblum is in Thor, he is always just Jeff Goldblum. And my brain is perfectly happy to accept that Jeff Goldblum is an interstellar gladiatorial fight organizer of some sort, because of course he is.
  • Like 6

That looks amazing. I can't wait to see Goldblum's scenes. And the big green guy. 

• Like 2

Hel: "Son of Odin, how dare you return? Your foolish pride with end you the way it ended Asguard. I have an army of the dead!"

Thor: "I have a Hulk."

• Like 7

I just love how happy Thor looks when he sees hulk walk out of the cage on the opposite side of the arena.

And all those crazy bright backgrounds! 

• Like 6

It looks goofy and delightful and silly and fun.

I have always enjoyed "Immigrant Song".  I hope it is in the actual movie.

• Like 4

I can't hear that song anymore and not see 'Viking Kittens'.

Youtube pulled the video down for some reason though.

Edited by Chaoswolf
fixed bad wording
  • Like 6

I had to go watch it again.

I'm not susceptible to earworms, but sometimes one piece of music interferes with another in my memory and I can't remember it properly.

So I was trying to remember the urgent, pulsing opening to "Immigrant Song" and instead I kept getting the (superficially similar) opening to "Heaven on Their Minds" from "Jesus Christ Superstar".

So ... I had to go watch it again.  ::P:

• Like 4

My husband is hoping that one of the scenes quickly glimpsed is his absolute favoritemost from the entire comic book run of "Thor": the time the Executioner stood alone defending the bridge Gjallerbru.

I'm with him on this one.  The Executioner had always been little more than a lame lackey of the Enchantress and this scene redeemed him epically.  I would :wub: to see it on film.

• Like 5

59 minutes ago, Pingo said:

My husband is hoping that one of the scenes quickly glimpsed is his absolute favoritemost from the entire comic book run of "Thor": the time the Executioner stood alone defending the bridge Gjallerbru.

I'm with him on this one.  The Executioner had always been little more than a lame lackey of the Enchantress and this scene redeemed him epically.  I would :wub: to see it on film.

This too...

"He stood alone at Gjallerbru..."

• Like 2