You're welcome.

"The Rim Greaper"

2 people like this

"The Oberfroschmeister"

::P:

5 people like this

The Argonaughty , Another party boat

2 people like this

Topsails  (topsail is my favorite island in NC for its history regarding piracy!)

Maroon Falcon (or pick a color...maybe mauve....)

RMS Paintbrush... or Paintbucket, but that might have copyright...

2 people like this

Missed the obvious:

The Dark Maiden

Sophie's Choice

***runs and hides***

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

44 minutes ago, Aryanun said:

Missed the obvious:

The Dark Maiden

Sophie's Choice

***runs and hides***

***Runs and Hides*** gets my vote!

The others deserve a *BONK!* (are you allowed to do that?)

Edited by Cranky Dog
2 people like this

In my Lost World I made up a story.

The Pirate Ship is named The Flying Kraken.

3 people like this

22 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

***Runs and Hides*** gets my vote!

The others deserve a *BONK!* (are you allowed to do that?)

Isn't that "Rums and Hides"?!?

3 people like this

Or, quite possibly The Hums and Rides party boat...

3 people like this

The Fire Stomp ::D:

Huzzah!        

--OneBoot :D

4 people like this

***The Golden Boot***

:devil:

5 people like this

In my campaign, the two ships I created were:

The Brazen Blanche

Calypso

3 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      From a new sculptor.
      The Kickstarter is now live!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/242681928/30mm-female-pirates/description

• By Dan d'Lyon
      Expansion sets for the Blood and Plunder tabletop game.  Live on Kickstarter.

About this project
      Blood is on the horizon! The iron grip of Iberian Domination is eclipsing the 17th century Caribbean as the world races to seize its spoils. Join the emerging Dutch Republic as it battles for its place among the established European powers or defy foreign incursion as a Darien King in this expansion to Blood and Plunder, No Peace Beyond the Line.
      No Peace Beyond the Line is the first major expansion for the Blood and Plunder miniatures game. This expansion will revolve around the No Peace Beyond the Line book that will feature:
      Optional rules for playing games at a greater scale or with more than two players A campaign system Special characters that players will be able to add to units New units and factions for the existing nationalities New nationalities including the Dutch and Native Caribbeans New ships: Piragua, Fluyt and  the Galleon!  Factions for expanded nationalities such as Danes, Swedes, Prussians, and Portuguese This Kickstarter allows us to raise the funding needed to expand our product line to this scale in a short period of time as opposed to having slow, continuous releases. Firelock Games is excited to have the opportunity to continue expanding the world and timeline of Blood and Plunder in order to create a more exciting and expansive line for its player base.
    • By pcktlnt
      Project: Captain Redbeard's Pirate Dwarves

About this project
      Avast me hearties! Splice the mainbrace and beat to quarters, that galleon is bilged on her anchor and ripe for the picking! Bring us alongside Gibbs. Boomer, get ready on the gun! Pete my boy, are you loaded? Hefty, Sharktooth, Deadeye, follow me! Gyaaarh! 

This project is to fund production of a pirate dwarf crew, a set of unique miniatures forming a warband of adventuring buccaneers for skirmish gaming or a unit of mercenary fighters in a larger dwarf army. 
      They are 28mm metal miniatures, sculpted by Mark Evans, who produced all the dwarf sculpts in our previous kickstarter. 

This time we have decided to offer only one pledge level, with all stretch goals being free additions to the set. If you want multiple sets just increase your pledge amount accordingly. 
      Pledge price includes FREE SHIPPING in the UK and discounted shipping of just £2 for anywhere else worldwide.
       If successfully funded each backer will receive one each of Captain Redbeard's crew plus any applicable stretch goals- 
      1. Cap'n Redbeard   2. Bo'sun Gibbs   3. Deadeye Dan  
      4. Hefty Hawkins      5. Slick Willie         6. Sharktooth Jack
      7. Pigwash    8. Little Pete      9. Boomer Svensson and Swivel Gun
       The Captain himself. As gnarly a swashbucking, treasure-hungry dwarf as you could ever hope to meet. He'll fight anyone and anything if there's a promise of doubloons which makes his crew a useful mercenary force to bolster any dwarf army (just don't pay him in advance).
       The captain's trusted Bo'sun, often found leading boarding parties or manning the ship when the captain takes a raiding party ashore.
       His aim is as good with his axe as with his pistol, as many an enemy has found out
       Avast behind! The crew will often mutter about hefty, but not within earshot of him. If you have a door to kick down, a bear to wrestle or a sandwich to eat, he's your man.
       The general opinion among the crew is the Willie fancies himself, with his goatee, ponytail and feather in his hat, he cares a bit too much about his appearance.
       Sharktooth is just a thorough git, a complete thug with a pair of wicked short knives that earned him his nickname. 
       Rumour has it that Pigwash was once captain of his own ship, nobody knows for sure and nobody likes to ask because of that big axe he carries around.
       The smallest of the crew, some say he's overcompensating but with his blunderbuss he can clear a deck or blow a dwarf sized hole in a city gate.
       He's got you covered, the swivel gun is small enough that the crew will often take it ashore for some extra firepower. 
    • By SamuraiJack
      Link will go here when live..
  • Who's Online   44 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)